Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t hurt that the niners ran out of quarterbacks!!! Hoping for a bengals-eagles Super Bowl! Huge bengals fan! Time to beat the chiefs for the fourth time in a row to punch our ticket and get back to the Super Bowl!
Nah … birds would’ve won either way 😎 I do feel bad for SF though … for real. I actually asked my husband if they would institute the mercy rule 🤣 I was serious. He laughed and told me this isn’t Little League 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a dumb question...

If you are deemed a caregiver for someone like Abbie, do you have show that you have medical coverage for yourself. I know it's personal choice and prerogative, but I'd think states would like to know parents of individuals like Abbie are making the best personal choices to best care for her.
Sadly no. Actually, a lot of caregivers go without insurance because they are trying their hardest to take care of individuals and many states penalize if there is income coming into the house.
I am a full time caregiver for my kids.We have 2 with major medical issues and all 4 kids are on the spectrum. Since our gross income is over $600, I do not qualify for Medicaid. In my state, we don’t have expanded Medicaid, nor Medicaid for caregivers. Very few states do give Medicaid for caregivers and even fewer for people with normal incomes. I haven’t seen Florida listed as a state that has either of this too..!
We have to choose this month, to keep me on my husband’s private insurance or drop me. We go through this every year..
While the Maass’ tempt fate, we do the right thing and keep me insured. It isn’t cheap either..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sadly no. Actually, a lot of caregivers go without insurance because they are trying their hardest to take care of individuals and many states penalize if there is income coming into the house.
I am a full time caregiver for my kids.We have 2 with major medical issues and all 4 kids are on the spectrum. Since our gross income is over $600, I do not qualify for Medicaid. In my state, we don’t have expanded Medicaid, nor Medicaid for caregivers. Very few states do give Medicaid for caregivers and even fewer for people with normal incomes. I haven’t seen Florida listed as a state that has either of this too..!
We have to choose this month, to keep me on my husband’s private insurance or drop me. We go through this every year..
While the Maass’ tempt fate, we do the right thing and keep me insured. It isn’t cheap either..
I wish there was more help for caregivers. I've learned so much from you all and it really makes me sad knowing the struggles and up hill battles some/most families face simply trying to give their kiddos all the best. I'm proud of all you mommas who push forward and give everything for your families...selflessly. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Y’all have been digging on some football, we have been enjoying UFC replay over tasty bowls of Madres Lentils..😁.and Pig and Moobie have been doing absolutely jack💩. No vlog. Pathetic social media existence. SMH. Drunk all day? Working on Pig’s new Slime Cave? Both? Keep this up and The Chunk Wagon is going to be sporting as FSBO sign. 😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Asshat's doesn't ever "teach" Abbie anything... he uses her as a prop for his video.. you cant really tell how good she is doing.. as you can see the whole VLOG is nothing but jump cuts...(I'm assuming not good because of the jump cuts_... she could have had meltdowns in between times. Asshat likes to pretend that he is "chatting" with Abbie about chipotle... Abbie can't "chat" or really communicate much at all because she has no words... because no one teaches her.

Why does he insist on her grabbing cheese after "washing her hands"..ie... putting them in the vicinity of the water..

OMG.. the yelling... I couldn't do it. I get anxious just watching the VLOG.
Just catching up. The noise Abbie made at approximately 6.30 is wild. I would be driven to insanity if I had to live in that household.
@SCCOct66
Like step-father, like daughter!!🤔 :oops: I hate ripping on Wayne, but he has not set a good example now, has he? 🤔🤷‍♀️
View attachment 1920315

@letsgogirls
Yes, she did!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂 This was July 3, 2022.
Abbie took off...Big P took a step or two in her direction and then yelled for ASSa to help.
Before we knew it, Abbie was in the parade having the time of her life with ASSa, camera in hand chasing her while Big P was panting and bringing up the rear of the parade!!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1920284
She taken off even more recently than that. It was when they went shopping for a Christmas tree. Abbie decided to do a quick detour and sprint walk (well Abs version of it anyway) across a car park and was completely ignoring Asa as he called out to her multiple times to stop. They even titled the vlog “Stop running away” 😂 This is also the vlog that some of us tattlers were convinced Ab was was hiding in the trees curling one out in her diaper 🙈😆

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

If you are deemed a caregiver for someone like Abbie, do you have show that you have medical coverage for yourself. I know it's personal choice and prerogative, but I'd think states would like to know parents of individuals like Abbie are making the best personal choices to best care for her.
I wondered that myself. In New Jersey we have NJFamilyCare (medicaid program) where the mother of a mjnor gets coverage when their children do, so she can stay well and care for the family. Not sure how that works in Florida however I do know Florida's "social services" offer close to nothing (when compared to NJ)

Reactions: 11
I am not as familiar with the heath insurance marketplace but I administer the healthcare through my employer. My son has his own business and does go through the marketplace and for him and his family, he pays about $2,500 per month in premiums and his deductible is $6000. It is very expensive. He is a high earner so he can afford it and wouldn't qualify for any discounts. I would imagine the Maassives are the same. My employer pays all of our deductible and 80% of the premiums so we have it pretty good. There is a limited number of insurance carriers in our region so we have to shop with those who participate in our area which makes it difficult to get real competitive pricing. Not to mention, depending on which group you fall into and how they calculate your premiums it can get very pricy.

Then again, as much of a cheapskate Asa is, I wouldn't put it past him to not buy healthcare insurance. That money could be better spent on date nights, Dunkin runs and new cars.
WOW!! That is so expensive!!

I am blessed to work for the State of Texas and my insurance is covered, $0.00 premiums (hence, why I work for the state). The older I get and I am 55, the insurance benefit is a major thing, plus I can cover my husband's premium, once he retires, given he is in private industry and won't have coverage at retirement!!

Reactions: 12
I wondered that myself. In New Jersey we have NJFamilyCare (medicaid program) where the mother of a mjnor gets coverage when their children do, so she can stay well and care for the family. Not sure how that works in Florida however I do know Florida's "social services" offer close to nothing (when compared to NJ)
Yea, y’all are so lucky up there! Florida is like NC, so I compare it to my state a lot. I wished we could move towards there because the benefits and help are so much better but we have always been warned that the taxes are crazy..

Reactions: 11
The white board has made an appearance in the pepto bismal office. Looks like some of SW props have been repurposed into the new 🐷 pen.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Latest vlog
Is this repeat content?? How does Asshat know this is a "STIM"... that is his excuse for everything ... autism. Again.. with the "teenager" narrative too..

There is no way Asshat knows that head tilt is a stim.. it could be an ear infection, could be from her ID and possibly damage to her brain...it could be her neck is hurting.

Again... Abbie loves the diner... of course...she loves EATING... just like her parents.

The HUMPS want her first ride in the car.... if she was going to EAT...she loves it.

LOL.. the waitress was being "thoughtful" .. putting them in a back table.. IE.. lets move the craziness to the back so others can eat in peace... the Massive take it as helpful to the princess... of Course.

Pushing the narrative hard that Abbie is "happy".. I see the exact opposite.. ugh.. I cant listen to that drivel... hopefully at least some of the humps will see through that BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this repeat content?? How does Asshat know this is a "STIM"... that is his excuse for everything ... autism. Again.. with the "teenager" narrative too..

There is no way Asshat knows that head tilt is a stim.. it could be an ear infection, could be from her ID and possibly damage to her brain...it could be her neck is hurting.

Again... Abbie loves the diner... of course...she loves EATING... just like her parents.

The HUMPS want her first ride in the car.... if she was going to EAT...he loves it.

LOL.. the waitress was being "thoughtful" .. putting them in a back table.. IE.. lets move the craziness to the back so others can eat in peace... the Massive take it as helpful to the princess... of Course.
3 months ago

• Heart
  • Sick

No.....they don't care

Reactions: 9
Latest vlog

We got to see two restaurants in one vlog! Since I mentioned the cost of restaurant food for the majority of their meals last night:

Also, interesting that Abbie apparently gets hydroxyzine prn. No wonder she looks drugged up and half-asleep most of the time Priscilla is around. They give higher doses of the stuff before surgery to start the anesthesia process. Because it's sedative at high doses. Lookin' at you, Mom of the Year.
Did Asa say he didn't give Abbie the hydroxyzine while Priscilla was out of town?
Strange.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
We got to see two restaurants in one vlog! Since I mentioned the cost of restaurant food for the majority of their meals last night:

Also, interesting that Abbie apparently gets hydroxyzine prn. No wonder she looks drugged up and half-asleep most of the time Priscilla is around. They give higher doses of the stuff before surgery to start the anesthesia process. Because it's sedative at high doses. Lookin' at you, Mom of the Year.
Did Asa say he didn't give Abbie the hydroxyzine while Priscilla was out of town?
Strange.
I think he said that they didn’t do the Zoloft (anxiety) while she was out of town. Guess what, I don’t remember the head tilt being there either.. This could definitely be a med side effect/reaction too..
If Abbie was my child, she would be in a doctor’s office pronto to figure it out and we wouldn’t stop until we had answers.
Heck, our PT just noticed a decrease in strength for one of my children, on one side. We have see his regular Ped and have a set date for a neuro consult next month..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Arseachetheknowitall thinks he sounds like a doctor when he says everything is a bloody stim, when you can see she is in pain.

When really he is a POS, who needs his brains examined.

Arseacheknow it all and Pigrillapregnantgunt have always been like they are now, they just don't give a damn now. Sorry if I am repeating myself, I don't want to bore you guys and bring nothing to the conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My late mom had the anxiety medications every night because she would be yelling “help me” at night, all night. She was so scared of dying. She would yell all night and sleep most of the day towards the end.

About insurance. When I retired, we went on Cobra which cost plenty. It’s a good thing we had it because shortly after, my husband broke his femur in a freak accident. Out of pocket, everything cost about 5K. It would have been at least $100k without coverage. You never know when something major will happen - illness, accidents, etc.

I have AARP United Care Medicare Advantage now. I feel covered. It helped cover my breast cancer treatments and medications.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok Tattle sibs, I'm curious about something. Way back in their old rental home with their old furniture. All of a sudden they were able to spend money on her surgery, put money on a home and get a mortgage and start buying all the things. Where did this money come from? Cilla wasn't at the top of Slimelife back then. Any thoughts? Surely FA wasn't doing that well to generate that money was it?
I
I have followed them from the old house, where Arse was putting out a vlog once a week, doing lives on a now defunct platform (where I could harass him) etc, THEN HE did a vlog with Chris from SBSK and the humpers blew up over night, the money started rolling in, so Arse decided both oink oink and he could do daily vlogs, and then the ‘fame’ went to his head! Arse did most of interview and it was the first SBSK interview that had poor(ratings
Aq

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.