Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Give me a hug" Cilla looks like she could give two shits about hugging her and Abbie wants no part of her,

1674947460600.png
1674947487904.png
\

1674947557137.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Cancelled OT/Tired Abbie = Get your rotund ass up to my new office and get it done sackless one…Signed: The Biggun🐽
Just watched the vlog…☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 Ummmhmmm…☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
Mamas home! Take-Out, anyone?
A1E001FD-0583-4A4A-A808-706B824FFBE2.jpeg

Who mentioned Abbie seemed much more calm and alert last night? Sounds to me like anxiety medicine can be lowered when Pig is away. Imagine that. 🙄
Welcome Home, Pig. Enjoy that orange wall in your office…lmao…and the 17 lights to try and make you look like…whale…less like tit. Good luck!😁
97E0DB14-C0BE-45C8-99C1-C124E77C0DDD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why anyone would want to be associated with them is beyond me. Stop sharing personal medical information about anyone but yourself you douchebag. There are some smart members of the family who have separated themselves and then there are the others who are looking for their cheap fleeting moment of fame. I cringe every time he talks about diagnoses, medication, etc.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched the vlog…☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 Ummmhmmm…☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
Mamas home! Take-Out, anyone?
View attachment 1918368
Who mentioned Abbie seemed much more calm and alert last night? Sounds to me like anxiety medicine can be lowered when Pig is away. Imagine that. 🙄
Welcome Home, Pig. Enjoy that orange wall in your office…lmao…and the 17 lights to try and make you look like…whale…less like tit. Good luck!😁
View attachment 1918375
Always 💯, my @WowMeowMeowWow friend!!!! 😻

Edited to add: Did they just let Sandy wander in the street when greeting Cilla’s on her return home? Abbie was pushing her mother away…get the hint, Cilla!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Always 💯, my @WowMeowMeowWow friend!!!! 😻

Edited to add: Did they just let Sandy wander in the street when greeting Cilla’s on her return home? Abbie was pushing her mother away…get the hint, Cilla!
I’d like to think it is my psychic ability, but the reality is they are just so predictable. 😁 I wonder if he ever reads tattle prior to a vlog release and is like…”tit…that is in tonights vlog!” 😂
Yes…Sandy just wandered out in the road. SMH You, my sweet friend, are absolutely right…GET THE HINT, PERCILLER!
😘❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My kiddo can only tolerate chaos for so long and then he needs a quiet haven. He does like to go places, but in small spurts. I'd honestly love to see A&P handle taking him out anywhere....lol. It would be quite comical to see Asa's wide ass sprint after him. And I do mean SPRINT.
@JunoandMaya

I saw your post about your son not wanting to participate in the Friday school activities, but your plan to do arts and crafts at home is a brilliant one! I can't wait to see some of his projects!! 🤩 You're a great mom!! 🥰❤

Have you ever seen this family on FB "The Big Dude: Life with Autism After 40"? Their intro page says "This is the story of the Big Dude, a 6 foot, 5 inch tall nonverbal ASD adult, and his Mom and Dad."

I've been doing a deep dive into this family and their experiences/challenges with their now older adult son who was diagnosed around the time he was 3 or so. I started at the beginning of their FB posts and have been slowly reading to get to the present day. It's fascinating to read, as they are brutally honest and real, without going about things like ASSa and Big P do in terms of exploiting him.

I happened upon a post in which they answered questions that some parents had about potty training, specifically poop training. A dignified and factual answer was given and many other parents joined in asking questions or sharing their experiences. Again, not to exploit any of their young or grown children but to offer suggestions or techniques that worked or did not work, etc. It was my first time there, so I may have been surrounded by Humpers for all I know, but the back and forth seemed more logical and organized than anything I've seen from the FA Humpers.

I have not looked them up beyond FB, so if they are like A&P in terms of collecting money, etc, I'm not aware of that at this point. They appear to love their son and have always done what is best for him, and that included the heartwrenching decision to place him in a group home when he was 18, which was not an easy decision. He was 6'5 and became stronger and more violent at times than they were capable of handling. This became a problem at school and at home. Comparing them to Big P and ASSa is like comparing apples to oranges, with ASSa and Big P being the rotten apples.

The mom and dad take turns posting and admit this is not the life they expected when he was born, but how they are doing all they can to make the life he has the best. That reminded me of you and many of the other moms/dads who are living with this and making sure your children, for all of their lives live the best lives possible. ❤ I was half asleep last night trying to stay away while reading and I believe they referred to him as their 6'5 forever 3-year-old man child, (or something like that) They truly accept him for who he is, unlike ASSa and Big P.

The place he lives in is mentioned as well. His daily caregivers noticed him acting odd and they pursued it to figure out why he was acting out and what was causing it, and eventually found out he had some serious life-threatening medical issues that required surgery recently. This made me think of ASSa and Big P and how if Abbie were truly sick or had something so severe or life-threatening, how would they even know, since they don't even try with her? :mad:

He has a stable routine, a life he appears to be thriving at in his group home, and also gets to visit and stay with his parents often. He has structure, a routine, and love in both of his homes and his life seems better for it. Despite making the hard choice years ago, their son has adapted well. The parents still have a hard time with him not being at home and I found myself tearing up while reading some of their words. I cannot imagine how difficult that must be, because no matter how old he gets, in their eyes and heart, he will always be their little boy 3-year-old boy. :cry:

Now after saying all of that, I hope that when I eventually finish reading the rest of their FB posts they remain as awesome as I think they are at this moment!! Admittedly, I was a Big P and ASSa fan 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ until the 'other daughter' video came out and I migrated over here on Feb 19, 2020, but I saw the light almost 3 years ago!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂

Thank goodness for Tattle!! 🤩😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sitting here thinking these two fouls have spent almost 200K on new vehicles in the past few years. It staggers the mind considering their income is a trendy thing. It's bleeping ridiculous.
All that BS about Abbie loving the car... I'm sure that was a set up with promises to eat somewhere.. and possibly donuts or candy in the car. Abbie does not care what car she is in..she just wants to go to get something to eat. I think they went with the Abbie is so excited about the car narrative so the humps won't start being aware of all the money they are spending on expensive cars for the Pig. Pig saying.. oh sweet girl.. I'm so glad you like the car.

They are such scammers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sitting here thinking these two fouls have spent almost 200K on new vehicles in the past few years. It staggers the mind considering their income is a trendy thing. It's bleeping ridiculous.
Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I keep my cars FOREVER. I always buy a good looking, new model but previously owned car and save huge that way. I have a 2000 Miata that I bought in 2002 and a 2015 Audi A5 that I bought in 2019. The Audi replaced my 2003 Acura RSX that could have gone longer, but the Audi was a good price and a stick shift, which is rare to find. I'll never understand the waste of constantly buying brand new cars. It's financial madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did he delete the vlog and then add it again? I looked at FB like 20 minutes ago and it wasn’t there and now it is.

Reactions: 7
So they said they traded in her car for basically full value and put that towards her new vehicle but in the vlog today they were “selling” her car even though she already had her new one and was in Georgia. Whenever i traded in my car to put towards a new one the dealership didnt let me keep it for a few days it was a then and there situation. Also when assa says she hasnt ran in years…she literally ran from them at the rv park to “join the parade”…hes such a loser and always needing to be the best “i dont know how he doesnt see me im in the biggest blackest truck on the road”…okay then mr im compensating for everything i am not 😂 also i would pay good money to watch assa try and climb in and out of his truck like the toddler man he is hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So they said they traded in her car for basically full value and put that towards her new vehicle but in the vlog today they were “selling” her car even though she already had her new one and was in Georgia. Whenever i traded in my car to put towards a new one the dealership didnt let me keep it for a few days it was a then and there situation. Also when assa says she hasnt ran in years…she literally ran from them at the rv park to “join the parade”…hes such a loser and always needing to be the best “i dont know how he doesnt see me im in the biggest blackest truck on the road”…okay then mr im compensating for everything i am not 😂 also i would pay good money to watch assa try and climb in and out of his truck like the toddler man he is hahaha
Imagine the state of Pig's car she traded in.. the frame is probably bent from all the weight on one side. Not sure how often Abbie is in her car but I imagine the back seat has been destroyed.. I wonder if it had a stench to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@JunoandMaya

I saw your post about your son not wanting to participate in the Friday school activities, but your plan to do arts and crafts at home is a brilliant one! I can't wait to see some of his projects!! 🤩 You're a great mom!! 🥰❤

Have you ever seen this family on FB "The Big Dude: Life with Autism After 40"? Their intro page says "This is the story of the Big Dude, a 6 foot, 5 inch tall nonverbal ASD adult, and his Mom and Dad."

I've been doing a deep dive into this family and their experiences/challenges with their now older adult son who was diagnosed around the time he was 3 or so. I started at the beginning of their FB posts and have been slowly reading to get to the present day. It's fascinating to read, as they are brutally honest and real, without going about things like ASSa and Big P do in terms of exploiting him.

I happened upon a post in which they answered questions that some parents had about potty training, specifically poop training. A dignified and factual answer was given and many other parents joined in asking questions or sharing their experiences. Again, not to exploit any of their young or grown children but to offer suggestions or techniques that worked or did not work, etc. It was my first time there, so I may have been surrounded by Humpers for all I know, but the back and forth seemed more logical and organized than anything I've seen from the FA Humpers.

I have not looked them up beyond FB, so if they are like A&P in terms of collecting money, etc, I'm not aware of that at this point. They appear to love their son and have always done what is best for him, and that included the heartwrenching decision to place him in a group home when he was 18, which was not an easy decision. He was 6'5 and became stronger and more violent at times than they were capable of handling. This became a problem at school and at home. Comparing them to Big P and ASSa is like comparing apples to oranges, with ASSa and Big P being the rotten apples.

The mom and dad take turns posting and admit this is not the life they expected when he was born, but how they are doing all they can to make the life he has the best. That reminded me of you and many of the other moms/dads who are living with this and making sure your children, for all of their lives live the best lives possible. ❤ I was half asleep last night trying to stay away while reading and I believe they referred to him as their 6'5 forever 3-year-old man child, (or something like that) They truly accept him for who he is, unlike ASSa and Big P.

The place he lives in is mentioned as well. His daily caregivers noticed him acting odd and they pursued it to figure out why he was acting out and what was causing it, and eventually found out he had some serious life-threatening medical issues that required surgery recently. This made me think of ASSa and Big P and how if Abbie were truly sick or had something so severe or life-threatening, how would they even know, since they don't even try with her? :mad:

He has a stable routine, a life he appears to be thriving at in his group home, and also gets to visit and stay with his parents often. He has structure, a routine, and love in both of his homes and his life seems better for it. Despite making the hard choice years ago, their son has adapted well. The parents still have a hard time with him not being at home and I found myself tearing up while reading some of their words. I cannot imagine how difficult that must be, because no matter how old he gets, in their eyes and heart, he will always be their little boy 3-year-old boy. :cry:

Now after saying all of that, I hope that when I eventually finish reading the rest of their FB posts they remain as awesome as I think they are at this moment!! Admittedly, I was a Big P and ASSa fan 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ until the 'other daughter' video came out and I migrated over here on Feb 19, 2020, but I saw the light almost 3 years ago!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂

I just started following them, thank you! Big Dude’s mom and stepdad are my age. I don’t see how they can do it. They seem like genuine, good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@JunoandMaya

I actually do follow them on FB :) I now love hearing about adults with autism because my son is technically an adult now. I love their stories of the big dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Final thought then I will hush up:
The office…
I should have known better, but I was thinking she would be going for more of a classic, professional look. Simple. Whites, grays…blacks…Cult Kat Aragonesque. The orange wall, and SelfieFail leafy thing arrangement proves me dead wrong. This “new” office looks like it is going to be just as hodgepodge and stunted immature 40 yr oldish as it was downstairs.
Plus, how is this going to work? Ass polices her comments. He sets up her graphics, and is usually the one to upload them during her Lives. She still fumbles just to pin her link. I look forward to seeing how this pans out. Seems to me the only purpose of a new office is more room, which yea…clearly that will continue to be a need, but mostly it is to keep Abbie out. She just thought she wanted to pull her hair out with the “Where’s Abbie” comments…lol. The humpers may get lucky to hear her honking at the door, but that is about it. Should work out well for Pig.😂 I bet her sales triple…downward…with the change.😂
Alrighty! Good night Tattleland.😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They are gonna need a bigger driveway. That porker can't fit between the 2 vehicles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.