Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably my fault, sorry lol. I verified the sisters but didnt care enough to check ages, etc. I had to be up for work this morning at 4 am. so I just went by what I saw. P looks older than them, even in the older pics we saw here so I just assumed. Sorry! 😂 😂
I think you can be forgiven....tattlers we are and tattlers stand together!!!! Now, how about a round of Okra????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just went back and watched a vlog from three years ago, where Cilldebeast and DIckdo went to Vegas to receive some sort of award. What was interesting was that he made a point of saying that this was the first time that Cilldebeast didn't need a seatbelt extender on the plane:oops: She actually looked quite good and he wasn't so douche canoey in the vlog. Nahala was just a kitten in the vlog. She was adorable♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think she judged him. I think CIlla did. And has never forgiven him. Her biggest fear was and has always been that he'd leave her. That's why she had Abbie to lock him down. And I think that's why she acts likes she does toward Isaiah. She probably feels he's the only person that truly loves her.

And I don't think that Candy was that upset when Cilla was pregnant with Isaiah. If she was, and if she does indeed hold Asa's other daughter against him she's the biggest hypocrite walking.

But then again who knows with this dysfunctional family?

---

My newest question in this family saga is why did Bruce get custody of Asshat and why did Jessica get custody of the other kids? Asshat was only two.
Is Jessica even his biological mother? Because if she's not then that would make sense that Asshat went with Bruce and she got custody of the other's that were her biological kids. Is Jessica a stepmother to Asshat? But he calls her "mom" because that's the only mom he knows.

The plot thickens
I think Jessica is A’s bio mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No shade to the other girls, but were they the only 7 girls in school so Cilldebeast was a cheerleader by default?
Not far off from the truth. The school was very small.

There's a reason Ass settled for P.... saying she was the best choice at the bar...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
EDIT: Coker was Army, Ralph was Navy, Wayne was military (Navy?) - Candy Lorraine certainly has a type.
Priscilla tried to follow in her mama's footsteps and wound up with..........Asa.
@CoffeeMomof2
You are spot on there!!
Look what I found on Candy's FB....her wall of conquests or wall of wishes?? 🤔 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂
I honestly don't even know if this is actually hers or a photo she shared, but it certainly falls in line with her having a type!! 😁
Screenshot (4905).png
😁

I also found this photo and comments which pretty much confirm that Candy is the bio mom of those ladies and bio grandma of Haley.
Now how does the son of Mr. Coker fit into all of this...another mystery for another day! 😁
Candymama.jpg

Welp....all I can say is this thread sure has evolved form "banging on about weight and being repetitive ". We just needed some ammo....thank you Candy Cane!!!!
@Bogey
Hell yes, it has!! 😁We all need to bow down to Candy for not locking down her FB photos!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂

EDITED to add one last pic...
I forgot to keep the comments in with the pic of Big P as a cheerleader...check out Candy's comment... :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
It translates into "Cilla loved the nightlife at GTMO, that one time!!"🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

CillalovedGTMO.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Somehow, I can't imagine Bruce doing this 😂 😂 😂

OH Geeezus! 😂
As soon as he said…Am I Live…I lost it. 🤣🤣🤣
This is a riot! 😍
Going back to watch now.
ps….
Google Tattle Life Fathering Autism and go straight to images. Y’all won’t be sorry. 😂 We have collectively and successfully saturated the internet with some amazing photos, and like they say…the internet is forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
@CoffeeMomof2
You are spot on there!!
Look what I found on Candy's FB....her wall of conquests or wall of wishes?? 🤔 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂
I honestly don't even know if this is actually hers or a photo she shared, but it certainly falls in line with her having a type!! 😁
View attachment 1915176😁

I also found this photo and comments which pretty much confirm that Candy is the bio mom of those ladies and bio grandma of Haley.
Now how does the son of Mr. Coker fit into all of this...another mystery for another day! 😁
View attachment 1915230

@Bogey
Hell yes, it has!! 😁We all need to bow down to Candy for not locking down her FB photos!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂

EDITED to add one last pic...
I forgot to keep the comments in with the pic of Big P as a cheerleader...check out Candy's comment... :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
It translates into "Cilla loved the nightlife at GTMO, that one time!!"🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

View attachment 1915258
I am not 100% certain, (I'd say about 90%) that I recall Candy and Wayne were civilian DOD employees. My mother retired from the DOD. She was involved with defense contracts, and would spend weeks at a time at the Pentagon, the sub bases in Newport News, Groton, tank plant in Ohio, etc etc. After she started working there, every relationship she had, concluding in her 2nd marriage in her 50's were ex-military men, because many go work for the DOD after they leave their respective branches of service. Theres a good chance Candy met all of them through work, and notched her belt with every branch! 😂 😂

• Haha
Not far off from the truth. The school was very small.

There's a reason Ass settled for P.... saying she was the best choice at the bar...
Yeah, and Ass being such a catch himself!! Tall, dark and handsome! Plus well educated, ambitious, the epitome of moral righteousness! Not to mention his faithfulness and “stick-to-it” ness!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OH Geeezus! 😂
As soon as he said…Am I Live…I lost it. 🤣🤣🤣
This is a riot! 😍
Going back to watch now.
ps….
Google Tattle Life Fathering Autism and go straight to images. Y’all won’t be sorry. 😂 We have collectively and successfully saturated the internet with some amazing photos, and like they say…the internet is forever.
The Gitmo beauty Queen 🤴
92D41DB5-B3B5-4C9D-A4D1-1C9900976DFA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Man, that Candy is a piece of work. Has a passel of kids and doesn’t raise them. Leaves them to their Dad to raise. Guess we could say she’s not really into the “ mothering” thing. Hmmmm, who else do we know like that? 🧐🤨

Well, from the looks of the girls (Candy’s offspring) compared with anybody who gets stuck living with Candy or Pig….they were much better off physically. Meaning they look good, healthy, not obese.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Man, that Candy is a piece of work. Has a passel of kids and doesn’t raise them. Leaves them to their Dad to raise. Guess we could say she’s not really into the “ mothering” thing. Hmmmm, who else do we know like that? 🧐🤨

Well, from the looks of the girls (Candy’s offspring) compared with anybody who gets stuck living with Candy or Pig….they were much better off physically. Meaning they look good, healthy, not obese.
Totally agree! They have Candys features, but I think they are both very pretty women.
They certainly didnt receive the facial droop and wonky eyes and double brows.
I bet they dont have extra toes or spatula/flipper/alien fingers either! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, and Ass being such a catch himself!! Tall, dark and handsome! Plus well educated, ambitious, the epitome of moral righteousness! Not to mention his faithfulness and “stick-to-it” ness!
You mean AMBITHITH...
maybe he had a 'thing' for lisps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was a warm body for P anyway.

She was just looking for ANY man. It didn't matter who. Ass was just the first dumbass to knock her up.

And Ass was just looking for a cheap and easy lay. Which he sorta found. She was easy alright but he never stopped paying for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
B61AF6FE-94E2-44CA-921A-3EFA8799D287.jpeg

The “related images” under this one did not disappoint. 😁
All I can say is these fools need to keep the content for our snarking pleasure coming. Their laziness has led to us breaking down their entire family tree and seeking our own content on the Googles and FB. I don’t see this working out in their favor…not at all.
So Moobie…put down that sack of gas station delectables your shotgun bride always collects as souvenirs and get to work! There is no telling what we will dive into next.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.