Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a warm body for P anyway.

She was just looking for ANY man. It didn't matter who. Ass was just the first dumbass to knock her up.

And Ass was just looking for a cheap and easy lay. Which he sorta found. She was easy alright but he never stopped paying for it.
I can remember those two whining about being so young and not having much when they were first married , etc etc. It’s so annoying. Like I’m sure there were condoms in the BX at GTMO. Just think little Isaiah could have ended up in a used one discarded under the bleachers. Give me a break.

---

@CoffeeMomof2
You are spot on there!!
Look what I found on Candy's FB....her wall of conquests or wall of wishes?? 🤔 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂
I honestly don't even know if this is actually hers or a photo she shared, but it certainly falls in line with her having a type!! 😁
View attachment 1915176😁

I also found this photo and comments which pretty much confirm that Candy is the bio mom of those ladies and bio grandma of Haley.
Now how does the son of Mr. Coker fit into all of this...another mystery for another day! 😁
View attachment 1915230

@Bogey
Hell yes, it has!! 😁We all need to bow down to Candy for not locking down her FB photos!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂

EDITED to add one last pic...
I forgot to keep the comments in with the pic of Big P as a cheerleader...check out Candy's comment... :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
It translates into "Cilla loved the nightlife at GTMO, that one time!!"🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

View attachment 1915258
Candy Von Hog and frands seem so proud of her beautiful blond daughters. Well, that’s one thing we can all achieve easily with just a trip to the drug store. Don’t need any education, talent, intelligence, or work experience or anything for that matter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Isaiah has his work cut out for him. It may take him years to find all of the offspring of Candy Hog and Loose Bruce. Can you imagine what a 23andMe would discover with this lot of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isaiah has his work cut out for him. It may take him years to find all of the offspring of Candy Hog and Loose Bruce. Can you imagine what a 23andMe would discover with this lot of idiots.
That poor dope needs to make sure no one he dates or has offspring by isn’t related to him. Genetic cesspool. History keeps repeating itself, eh?

• Haha
Not far off from the truth. The school was very small.

There's a reason Ass settled for P.... saying she was the best choice at the bar...
Hope she enjoyed her time as the “hottest” girl in the bar (asas words not mine 🤣) bc damn that’ll never happen again, unless she’s the only one there and then I’d still vote for the barstools. So question, do we know if the night they met she literally got knocked up or did they meet at least once sober🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember a few years back, P lost an aunt to breast cancer? Do you think one of these sisters of Candy was the one who passed?
Think so yes. Believe candy had two sisters.

Then P proceeded to use her aunts death to try and sell slimelife tit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Hope she enjoyed her time as the “hottest” girl in the bar (asas words not mine 🤣) bc damn that’ll never happen again, unless she’s the only one there and then I’d still vote for the barstools. So question, do we know if the night they met she literally got knocked up or did they meet at least once sober🤣
Well they did purchase that outdoor bar for by the pool.... so as long as she is alone, and the dogs aren't out.... she can be the hottest witch in the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1915487
The “related images” under this one did not disappoint. 😁
All I can say is these fools need to keep the content for our snarking pleasure coming. Their laziness has led to us breaking down their entire family tree and seeking our own content on the Googles and FB. I don’t see this working out in their favor…not at all.
So Moobie…put down that sack of gas station delectables your shotgun bride always collects as souvenirs and get to work! There is no telling what we will dive into next.😂
@WowMeowMeowWow
Whale, I'm honored...that was one of my ridiculous creations!!!🤔👙 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂
B61AF6FE-94E2-44CA-921A-3EFA8799D287.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So according to the obit for Mr. Coker, we may have been at Charleston AFB around the same time. Damn what a small world. It's like the whole 6 degrees of separation type thing. I was in Charleston SC from '94-2000. Hell, he could have built the parking lot outside of my shop or at least maybe was one of the supervisors. Omg I'm closer to the Maasives than I ever wanted to be....lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well they did purchase that outdoor bar for by the pool.... so as long as she is alone, and the dogs aren't out.... she can be the hottest witch in the place.
I might have to vote for the grill over big p 😂

---

Mr. Coker.

---

So who is P's bio dad? Because she sure does resemble this Coker guy. Holy crap this is one bleeping complicated family tree.
Oh tit Coker looks like Bruce🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ y’all are we sure asa and piggy aren’t related 😂😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.