Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear Asshole finally admit they have a cleaning company at their house? He said they were the ones who found the toys under the couch. They must have come when they were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted them there to see how thoroughly they clean. Oh wait....he has a camera in every room.

Reactions: 17
Oh you know, just one of the typical humpers walking around filming herself with an egg smashed on her head.

Reactions: 34
OMG, Fat Jocks is off his chops in latest vlog, get f’ing off your daughter this is so inappropriate.

She is pushing you away, NO means NO, particularly need to teach this with the vulnerable.

You are an absolute disgrace.

---

As one gets older the gap gets bigger. It’s heart breaking the disability comes more
apparent once progressing through life. As for posture etc. Take her to a heated pool or hydrotherapy pool every day through US winter and minimum an hour a day in your pool if weather permits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
i just watch it and herd it what ass he is pig could clean up and loss some of her fat ass she has i so hate them i do all my clean and love it i would not what some one to do it only thing i like is some one to help me organize thing and show me how as I have adhd and find that i have a hard time with it but my home is not dirty just might not be Organize the way i love it to be and side note ive been that way along time as a kid my mom would have to help me do it but i do try hard as a grown up to do it too just mite not be the way i like it to me but like i side my home not Dirty just not Organize the way i love it be

Reactions: 8
I do, and I've read a few things suggesting it's "a thing", but not proper medical studies or anything, so I wouldn't outright say yes. I just know i tire way more easily than non autistic people and many other autistic people have said the same.

Reactions: 10
I totally understand where you are coming from! My girls both have mast cell activation disorder and my younger one was just diagnosed with hEDS in October. My oldest one though is looking to have a g-tube put in next month. She is on tons of histamines but hydroxyzine did her in. It did nothing to help her itching. When we finally got to a dose that would help her, she was a zombie and sleeping 18-20 hours throughout the day. She is already considered “bubble girl” due to being allergic to everything environmental and this just made it worse.
I agree that even my oldest has a better tan and coloring than Abbie and that is saying a lot. When she is extremely sick, that is when she has Abbie’s coloring but it is due to a lack of sun and proper nutrition (which isn’t our fault, as when she is in flares, she has an extremely limited diet that she can tolerate and all histamine foods and foods grown outside, are strictly off limits)..

I just know her limits and I have never seen hydroxyzine being used in this purpose and personally, would never use this medicine to drug my child out, just to be able to take them into a store or restaurant. It just doesn’t make sense and you don’t drug your child to help with the ceilings.

I have wondered about Abbie’s anxiety being linked to the ceilings and walls. One of my daughters also has extreme anxiety. When it gets bad, she will talk about the walls and ceiling, feeling like they are caving in on her. It can get extremely bad, during flares of her disorder or if she decides to stop taking her meds. She won’t stare at them but she will curl into a ball, until she can calm down, get her meds or go take a nap and wait for everything to chill.

Reactions: 19
FFS she's got a Peleton sitting in her bedroom.

Reactions: 19
Please stop being so harsh on yourself. Your posts are always fine and we enjoy your company,

Reactions: 21
She was gifted a Peleton. Last time it was seen he had Abbie on it. Otherwise I think they're using it as a towel rack. She knows she's out of control with her weight. She spends a lot of time posing with props and maneuvering herself and filming from angles to try to get a flattering pose. Like she's said before "It's easier being fat". She doesn't want to put any work into herself.

Reactions: 22
Haha! By the way how's that going with Abbie pedaling on her own????????????

Reactions: 16
What does Pig even mean? Living life on an App with millions of others..? I dont think they even get why people are saying they are exploiting Abbie.

Also.. the 2nd comment looks like a male hump..and he sees so much progression since they started...lol.

Oh..I didn't realize Pig had a TikToc...where she is exploiting Abbie further....OMG..and she is getting lots of views...the scam never ends does it? She is probably routing these viewers to her scam life MLM. Yep..she sure is ..she has the PigMassive link to her scam life..front and center on her TIK TOC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How lazy are those arseholes? They have THE EASIEST house to clean. The floors are bare, there are not a lot of rooms and they don't have a lot of furniture or tchotchkes to dust. I can understand having landscaping done because that takes skill and equipment and a ton of work for people who are not greenthumbs

Reactions: 16
She's on instagram too as I saw something on reels about abbie using her aac device to say where she wanted to get food from.

Reactions: 11
Those pics are disturbing

Reactions: 24
Those pics are disturbing
Yea he was definitely not sober, probably sat in the Mexican restaurant for 5 hours having bottomless margaritas then drove home. That is so weird to push all up in her space like that, I wish she’d have knocked him upside the damn face.

Reactions: 21
Yea he was definitely not sober, probably sat in the Mexican restaurant for 5 hours having bottomless margaritas then drove home. That is so weird to push all up in her space like that, I wish she’d have knocked him upside the damn face.
Something very bad is going to happen. The odds are just against them with the amount they drink around her as well as driving. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.