Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they planning on eating 4 chicken thighs apiece? Unbelievable..the quantity...and the beige color of everything except the salad that I couldn't be paid to eat...probably laden with E coli from Abbie handling the veggies with unwashed hands. I bet pig and asshat dont even eat the salad..its just for show.
Iceberg lettuce cheese and croutons. That shouldn’t even be considered a salad

Ewww he licked wine off her ham hock arm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I loved seeing everyone's pets. Brightened my day. ❤
I'm too mad at the moment to comment on the three stooges. I've got to simmer down. 😎
You can see the joy in our fur babies’ eyes. Assa underestimates how well we take care of our family members. They fail at EVERYTHING!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When each of my boys graduated from high school, I distracted myself with a new puppy. Now we have Jules & Jax! Jules is the one with bows in her hair!😜All together they weigh 20 pounds but still manage to take over the king size bed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm confused as to why they don't stay for her therapy session? Every single one of our private sessions has only been an hour long. Certainly not long enough to do any kind of shopping or anything. PLus, it was usually required so I could see what they were doing. I just don't get it. If they had been there, maybe Abbie wouldn't be running amok now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm confused as to why they don't stay for her therapy session? Every single one of our private sessions has only been an hour long. Certainly not long enough to do any kind of shopping or anything. PLus, it was usually required so I could see what they were doing. I just don't get it. If they had been there, maybe Abbie wouldn't be running amok now.
Ours too. They are an hour but really, they are only 45 minutes because 15 minutes of the appointment is for updating the parents and paperwork. I sit in the waiting room and update paperwork and it is usually when I have time to jump on here or watch a video with headphones on.
That is one of the biggest reasons that I don't see OT working out very long. The therapist need A&P there, to go over updates, goals and things that they want to see the parents work on at home.. Of course, we won't see A&P actually ever working on those things though, so at least they aren't wasting the therapist time, in talking...
I remember many years ago, our kids would run amok and be wild, upon entering the therapist office. We worked on that though. We used quiet feet, quiet voices, learning to check in and sit down, bringing sensory toys to play with, etc. Never then, did I let them go in without me and without being in my hands (so they didn't run back into offices). I had multiple children too.. Once we taught them the expectations, less hand holding needed to be done, they were less wild and now, I can actually allow them to walk ahead of me, and go in and sit down and wait.. The therapist sometimes don't even know they have arrived.
Gosh, I just don't see why parents think their child can get away with everything, just because they have a disability. It irks me... Im sorry but I have literally put everything into my kids on discipline and teaching them to have proper etiquette. Yet, they just think they can get away with everything...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If your son and his gf are looking for a cat(s) I took in two cats when a case that the i and the PD that I work in had to place an elderly client in a home and she couldn’t keep the cats so I took them home (we have 2 dogs) we’ve had them since before Christmas but the shelters are full and my wife is allergic to them(she told me to bring them home) so they have full run of my basement while the dogs are on the main floor. I posted on my towns FB page and had initial interest but heard no more. So if your sons looking let me know. They’re both female. One is 8 and one is 10
I forget, are you one of our Jersey Tattlers? I know someone who is involved inn a rescue in Jersey, if you're in the area I could ask her if anyone in her network is able to foster them or at least list them for adoption?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they treat these therapy sessions as additional respite. Anything to get Abbie out of their hair for a few hours a week. I bet A&P have already lined up a few couples vacations once GB comes home to live.

And Pig is definitely going to do a reveal of her new office. I hope Abbie kicks in the door of the new office when Pig is doing her SL live, races in butt naked covered in Slimelife makeup and moons her Mother. I bet we'd see some real tears from that heifer.:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😂 Asa the sensitive little witch has shadow banned me again it seems as well. All because I politely pointed out the hypocrisy of him telling people not to judge Abbie all of the time and yet he was doing exactly that and judging people coming out of toilets, deciding who looks disabled or needy enough to use them. He cannot handle criticism in the slightest can he 😆
Asshat is pretty thin-skinned altho he would very much deny that (and throw a hissy fit) if you ever said that to him. Him and people like him cannot tolerate the SLIGHTEST disagreement or criticism. He can't handle it and will fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. To be that overly sensitive and defensive and lashing out/snapping at people really speaks volumes. Part of it is Asshat's ego. He believes he knows best and that he is always right about everything and in all situations. If you dare to say anything in opposition of that, he gets all pissy and bitchy at you for it.
It makes me laugh every time and all I see when he snaps at ppl in the comments (or occasionally in the vlogs) is this angry toad.

giphy (47).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going to send this to Pinky and tell her to color match this witch. And while she's at it hoist up that dead side of her face with some tape or something. that bottom eyelid is melting off.

1674106699502.png

Interesting. When they swing away from her and back to her the camera changes her weight pretty rapidly and we see the real Cilla until it focuses on her. Camera's don't lie but filters alter the reality.
1674107192951.png
1674107035504.png

Tell that to your fat cow of a wife.

1674107344030.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
As per usual with Asshat, he knows best when it comes to what to do with Abbie and whatever her therapists say doesn't really matter. He basically speaks as if the therapists don't know what they're doing and haven't got any sort of experience, education and training when it comes to dealing with someone like Abbie. It's like Asshat has to fight not to roll his eyes and audibly scoff at what the therapists tell him or suggest to him. It makes you wonder why they even bother taking Abbie to therapy if Asshat and P are just going to ignore what they're supposed to work on w/ Abbie at home. I think A&P see it mostly as having someone else look after Abbie outside of the home so that P can go on her daily multiple shopping trips and Asshat can sit around desperately trying to think of content for the vlog and not showering. With lots of adult beverages consumed as well. Of course.

Asshat did the full body contact hand over hand thing again. What a colossal douche. Literally puppeteering her is not teaching her. Not to mention there is no need to be that up in her personal space.

And Asshat telling Abbie to stop rubbing her face when they're cooking.... really, dude?? So, it's okay when Cillame does it like 500 times a day including when she's cooking?? P did it while getting dishes out of the dishwasher not that long after Asshat told Abbie to stop doing it. Then like 10 seconds later, P did it again. Like come on! lol There is seriously something going on with P that she's scratching and swiping at her face so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Awwww!! I LOVE all the fur baby pics🥰 Them “losing” Nala absolutely infuriated me! I have 3 cats, one is an escape artist, so he now has a GPS tag in case he slips out and goes too far, and I also check on them if it’s been a while since I’ve seen them. They are STOOPID😡
Here’s my crazy babies:
1) My bitchy best friend, Christiano (my daughter named her after her favorite Kpop singer😂)
2) Stinker, my new boyfriend who decided to live with us on Xmas (he was out in the snowstorm for days and I guess was over it and walked right in 😂). He’s a sweet little cuddle bug teddy bear🧸
3) and Mr. Matteo, the escape artist. My ornery guy

Agreed!!!!!
@WowMeowMeowWow I hope to someday achieve your level of cats.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet they would stay if they let Asshat film.... they dont let him film..they let Abbie go alone so they can have an hour to themselves. What good is it if one of them doesn't stay and watch to practice at home... not to mention if she is so wild there...then they should have stayed to assist the therapist.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I bet they would stay if they let Asshat film.... they dont let him film..they let Abbie go alone so they can have an hour to themselves. What good is it if one of them doesn't stay and watch to practice at home... not to mention if she is so wild there...then they should have stayed to assist the therapist.
I agree. Also, by their own admissions, she hasn’t had OT in years. Years. You would think they would be more plugged in given her physical issues. Big P has mentioned she hired someone to take her to therapies so they have time to do other things. She didn’t mention whether person is trained.
I think Abbie is burnt out. Always looks exhausted. I’d be burnt out going to therapy all the time with so many different therapists. Poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes! Someone is taking Abbie to therapy and she is giving them a hard time getting out of the car. Here is a brilliant idea Maassives…wait for it…YOU take her! Why can’t they? Too busy setting up the next cry fest content grab?
Also….The f’ing drop a comment down below if you are a tomato hater…AGAIN? Is this not the 29th time they have said the same thing? Geezus. Same 💩 over and over and over. Where is the creativity?
How about, drop a comment down below if you eat 10 lbs of chicken for dinner.
Chik Fil A…daily or every other day?
Drop a comment down below if you also drink heavily, eat pickled okra and cook like a slob. There are so many options. LOL!😂
0C3FB2B9-98AC-4060-AB86-0E5AA06249A8.jpeg

Mind your manners, Sweet Girl. There will be no face rubbing in the kitchen!

1674135817477.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What gets me is they constantly giggle when Abs is defiant or does something totally the wrong way (like with the cucumber she was gonna break or throw or whatever) They always laugh like "Ain't she cute!" I got news for them....it ain't cute....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Asshat is pretty thin-skinned altho he would very much deny that (and throw a hissy fit) if you ever said that to him. Him and people like him cannot tolerate the SLIGHTEST disagreement or criticism. He can't handle it and will fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. To be that overly sensitive and defensive and lashing out/snapping at people really speaks volumes. Part of it is Asshat's ego. He believes he knows best and that he is always right about everything and in all situations. If you dare to say anything in opposition of that, he gets all pissy and bitchy at you for it.
It makes me laugh every time and all I see when he snaps at ppl in the comments (or occasionally in the vlogs) is this angry toad.

View attachment 1893672
This description sounds exactly like my husband. They could be twins.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.