Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they have a Ring camera system installed and were up until the wee hours and they didn't think to check it before they went to bed? Did the dogs not hear the meowing? My dogs go apeshit at any sound they hear.
Hmm.. thats true... 2 dogs would have alerted to the meowing.

I wonder if Nala got out..at one time..in the past... Asshat caught it on the ring doorbell and saved footage ... and used it when he was in need of content....and the whole episode of Nala getting out, the emotional tears.. Asshat presenting Nala to Pig..was all just content?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmm.. thats true... 2 dogs would have alerted to the meowing.

I wonder if Nala got out..at one time..in the past... Asshat caught it on the ring doorbell and saved footage ... and used it when he was in need of content....and the whole episode of Nala getting out, the emotional tears.. Asshat presenting Nala to Pig..was all just content?
Doubt those dogs would bark. Unless something changed Sandy stays crated.... and Maverick may be too anymore. If not he sleeps upstairs (or use to.)

Honestly as much random noise in that house I doubt they would alert to much.

Reactions: 15
Doubt those dogs would bark. Unless something changed Sandy stays crated.... and Maverick may be too anymore. If not he sleeps upstairs (or use to.)

Honestly as much random noise in that house I doubt they would alert to much.
With all the constant honking, screaming, Wheew Heews.... Maverick and Sandy are probably half deaf ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HOW IN THE WORLD did you get them to all line up in a row and eat out of their own dish???????
Whale Cukey…about that…I oftentimes have to give a gentle reminder to a few. Mainly Layla and Silah. They are both food dominant. Silah plows through hers and then tries to move in on another’s bowl. Layla eats hers and bird dogs everyone elses progress. 😂 I feel really lucky for the fact that 98% of the time they all love each other. So, overall they tend to respect each others space during chow time. They also all play very well together. Every morning it is a literal zoo of toys, laser and sibling chasing. I love it.
Speaking of loves…Someone is posting photoshopped family pics on FB. Not sure if they are an actual humper or a sly Tattle fox, but either way…Hilarious.
0B99D5F8-EC26-4226-9FF7-CA9490E66EFD.jpeg

She never disappoints…I mean, she does..but she doesn’t. 😂👀😂
BCBD54B6-F6C2-46C0-9D47-E5EDAA623BD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All of your cats look well groomed but Nala looks matted and not brushed....so many tears for a cat they can't even be bothered to groom.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whale Cukey…about that…I oftentimes have to give a gentle reminder to a few. Mainly Layla and Silah. They are both food dominant. Silah plows through hers and then tries to move in on another’s bowl. Layla eats hers and bird dogs everyone elses progress. 😂 I feel really lucky for the fact that 98% of the time they all love each other. So, overall they tend to respect each others space during chow time. They also all play very well together. Every morning it is a literal zoo of toys, laser and sibling chasing. I love it.
Speaking of loves…Someone is posting photoshopped family pics on FB. Not sure if they are an actual humper or a sly Tattle fox, but either way…Hilarious.
View attachment 1892402
View attachment 1892414
OMG 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 The teeth😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole thing about going in the neighbors yard and finding her didn't sit well with me. She was afraid to leave the doorstep for hours so I'm not sure she would have wandered off their property!

They didn't know she was missing, they found her in the morning, never even realizing she was gone to begin with. THAT is why A felt guilty because the poor cat spent the night outside by the door crying to get back in.

Then they hatched their little drama story complete with tears and putting up posters. It just seemed too staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love cats so that porch footage made me super sad. I never go to bed without knowing where my cats are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We have indoor cats. Our one cat,Bella,is “special”. She is a product of inbreeding😡 and has some neurological issues. A few years ago she got out and we noticed within a few minutes she was gone due to her always being motion around us if we are sitting down watching tv(think of Elaine on Seinfeld when she was dancing). We immediately searched the house and then I ran outside,thank God we did! She had fallen into our pool(it was at night and she is a tuxedo cat) and was meowing and swimming (as well as a cat can) . I instantly scooped her up and was so grateful that I followed my instincts to look outside. Anyone who has a real connection with their pets knows when things aren’t right. But then again, P doesn’t have any connection with her own daughter..let alone a catView attachment 1891404
Oh my lord! Thank God she was okay!

Who the hell really knows what happened with Nala? We all seem to have a possible version (or not at all!) but one thing we all pretty much agree on is that IT DIDN'T HAPPEN LIKE ASS CLAIMS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1892402
View attachment 1892414
What the actual F?????? Someone took complete strangers mouths and slapped it on them???? Holy tit :LOL:

I don't think I can handle GB sucking Mamma's teat in this one. Y'all let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1892402
View attachment 1892414
Damn. She looks like she's 60.

The whole thing about going in the neighbors yard and finding her didn't sit well with me. She was afraid to leave the doorstep for hours so I'm not sure she would have wandered off their property!

They didn't know she was missing, they found her in the morning, never even realizing she was gone to begin with. THAT is why A felt guilty because the poor cat spent the night outside by the door crying to get back in.

Then they hatched their little drama story complete with tears and putting up posters. It just seemed too staged.
The last thing I'd be thinking about is grabbing the camera to film myself if my dog was missing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The sheer audacity of this bastard Assa to shed fake tears over Nala and he can’t be bothered to even meet his first daughter. Or care whether she is dead or alive (I know i’m being dramatic) 😂 . Also why didn’t their ring camera alert them to motion when Nala was outside. My ring camera motion detector notifies me even when the garbage truck passes by and my house sits far from the street. 🤔 inquiring minds want to know.
So they have a Ring camera system installed and were up until the wee hours and they didn't think to check it before they went to bed? Did the dogs not hear the meowing? My dogs go apeshit at any sound they hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love seeing all our fur babies!!! I'm not a cat person but I love looking at them, I find the color patterns in their fur absolutely fascinating! So so beautiful. And I love when our babies have people names!! Do we have any named Bob?
Sandy was "ooops, didn't I tell you I have a daughter?" Does anyone believe she already knew?
Maverick was 'oh look we can get a free dog and make a vlog about it'
And the cat was to get Babywipes interested in ...ah cats. hee hee
I have a Bob, sort of
I love seeing all our fur babies!!! I'm not a cat person but I love looking at them, I find the color patterns in their fur absolutely fascinating! So so beautiful. And I love when our babies have people names!! Do we have any named Bob?
Sandy was "ooops, didn't I tell you I have a daughter?" Does anyone believe she already knew?
Maverick was 'oh look we can get a free dog and make a vlog about it'
And the cat was to get Babywipes interested in ...ah cats. hee hee
I used to have a Bob. And a Waldo and Thom. Henrietta Eddie and Jean-Louise. Sadly, I am currently kittyless. First time in 30 years. Definitely feels like something is missing,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the actual F?????? Someone took complete strangers mouths and slapped it on them???? Holy tit :LOL:

I don't think I can handle GB sucking Mamma's teat in this one. Y'all let me know how it goes.
He seriously needs the pig to make him a meal? Its just as easy to throw a pork chop in the pan and make a salad then to heat up that gross frozen dinner...it was beige just like Pig's meals...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.