Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why yes I am dropping a heart react on every single pet photo posted in this thread...

Here are my two babies, Stella and Mouse, in their favorite spots to lounge when not on my bed: in my shoes, and on a plastic bag. Cats.

IMG_5083.jpg
IMG_5616.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All of these sweet, healthy, happy and kissable faces on this thread! ❤❤❤❤
This is what 6:30 am and 4:30 pm looks like every day here.
1C73883E-46F0-4725-A06B-3226FA95A82E.jpeg

I agree with much so many have posted here since last nights vlog.
Our babes are part of our daily lives…Our daily routine. The Maassives really don’t have either. I have found that my fur critters thrive on a schedule, just like most living creatures. Obviously, I have like 6 too many…lol…but, it is what it is. 😂 I often remark to Man Meow how neat it is that our kitties have the choice to be anywhere in our house, yet they choose to be around us. I type this as Layla sleeps on my feet, Wyatt is in my lap and Leland is happily staring and smiling at me. Like many have said, I do a head count before I leave…especially if I know I am going to be gone most of the day. There have even been times where I have realized I didn’t lay eyes on one and have made a u-turn back home to make sure everyone is okay. I could go on and on, but I feel like three words sum it up nicely. Love, responsibility and routine.
And these fools are responsible for another human being….for the rest of their lives. Pretty eye opening! 👀
If I can say one thing in their favor…they have unintentionally given us this…and I for one am so, so thankful! There is nothing like waking up to fur babies and a full on belly laugh! You all kick ass! Have the best Wednesday!❤
😂🤣😂 @What the .... 😂🤣😂
7351E969-1F76-4504-9E80-AB855F221AB7.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@WowMeowMeowWow I hope to someday achieve your level of cats.
Let me know if you would like some assistance. I know where you can find a couple. I seem to be a feline magnet. 😂 They just show up and make themselves at home. It has been like that all my life. 😻 Too bad we can’t catnap Nala and give her a proper loving and attentive home.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We have indoor cats. Our one cat,Bella,is “special”. She is a product of inbreeding😡 and has some neurological issues. A few years ago she got out and we noticed within a few minutes she was gone due to her always being motion around us if we are sitting down watching tv(think of Elaine on Seinfeld when she was dancing). We immediately searched the house and then I ran outside,thank God we did! She had fallen into our pool(it was at night and she is a tuxedo cat) and was meowing and swimming (as well as a cat can) . I instantly scooped her up and was so grateful that I followed my instincts to look outside. Anyone who has a real connection with their pets knows when things aren’t right. But then again, P doesn’t have any connection with her own daughter..let alone a catView attachment 1891404
Bella is beautiful😻😻 I love her white whiskers♥♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would share some of my babies but that's a lot of chasing chickens around and trying to get fur babies to sit still (and a lot of picture spam from me.) Hell my chickens are all free range (by that I mean they choose to hang out in front of my house, on the porch) yet even they get a head count before bed. Or when we leave but mainly because a couple like to get in the back of the truck... I don't think they would enjoy a ride as much as they think they would. But from the cat, to the mule, dogs, chickens... I know where they are and what shenanigans they are up to. It is full manhunt mode when anybody isn't accounted for.

I mean we already knew they do not actually give a duck about their animals (or their daughter) but they have to go prove it once again.

But I also believe nothing from any of them. Vlogs and social media are all just lies and deception... no "family" refers to themselves as a brand if they are just out their living their true and authentic lives.... being oh so sad about the adored family cat is content. Nothing more. If he thought it would get views he would run that cat over with the cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love seeing all of your fur babies ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can tell that they are are all very much loved♥♥ Here is my little monkey, Shelby. I know where she is every second of the day. I can't imagine those obsese bastards, who are home all day, not noticing that Nahla wasn't eating, drinking and using her litter box, for days. I HATE them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t have pets anymore. All my pets died at approximately 18 years old, so we did take great care of them. We just can’t take the emotional toll of the pets getting ill and passing on. The last one (Little Man, the cat) was devastating.

But I do have a grand-dog, shown in my avatar. She is three, very active and is a good sweet girl, who loves children. A great member of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love seeing all our fur babies!!! I'm not a cat person but I love looking at them, I find the color patterns in their fur absolutely fascinating! So so beautiful. And I love when our babies have people names!! Do we have any named Bob?
Sandy was "ooops, didn't I tell you I have a daughter?" Does anyone believe she already knew?
Maverick was 'oh look we can get a free dog and make a vlog about it'
And the cat was to get Babywipes interested in ...ah cats. hee hee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is Jimmy. He's my sweet mini Holland lop and is a free roam bunny. He's litter boxed trained and can usually be found on his blanket. He loves his fox blanket but when I have to wash his Bob The Builder blanket he turns he stomps and turns his back to me until it's presented to him. And then he washes it like it's his long lost child. :rolleyes: Oh the drama is real on blanket wash day.

1674061604052.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All of these sweet, healthy, happy and kissable faces on this thread! ❤❤❤❤
This is what 6:30 am and 4:30 pm looks like every day here.
View attachment 1892004
I agree with much so many have posted here since last nights vlog.
Our babes are part of our daily lives…Our daily routine. The Maassives really don’t have either. I have found that my fur critters thrive on a schedule, just like most living creatures. Obviously, I have like 6 too many…lol…but, it is what it is. 😂 I often remark to Man Meow how neat it is that our kitties have the choice to be anywhere in our house, yet they choose to be around us. I type this as Layla sleeps on my feet, Wyatt is in my lap and Leland is happily staring and smiling at me. Like many have said, I do a head count before I leave…especially if I know I am going to be gone most of the day. There have even been times where I have realized I didn’t lay eyes on one and have made a u-turn back home to make sure everyone is okay. I could go on and on, but I feel like three words sum it up nicely. Love, responsibility and routine.
And these fools are responsible for another human being….for the rest of their lives. Pretty eye opening! 👀
If I can say one thing in their favor…they have unintentionally given us this…and I for one am so, so thankful! There is nothing like waking up to fur babies and a full on belly laugh! You all kick ass! Have the best Wednesday!❤
😂🤣😂 @What the .... 😂🤣😂
View attachment 1892027
HOW IN THE WORLD did you get them to all line up in a row and eat out of their own dish???????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they have a Ring camera system installed and were up until the wee hours and they didn't think to check it before they went to bed? Did the dogs not hear the meowing? My dogs go apeshit at any sound they hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.