Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A jumbo sized THANK YOU and a maaaasssive round of applause to our frand @Hotographer512 for creating an absolutely puuuuurfect title to keep us doing what we all do best! Snarking baaaaby…Snarking. 😂😹😂
Give her a little lovin’ guyth! ❤
1673814575101.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Looks like Brittany has a severe case of the barnacles! Imagine if that thing burst during dinner at some fancy restaurant. Damn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread ladies! 🥳🥳

Now- look at this. Her caption reads : "The glow up is real." 😂😂

Screenshot 2023-01-15 5.47.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm happy for all those people in the stands! But no on gives a rats ass about about Prissassapotomus even being there. They gave that person free booze to get them to hug her for the camera. Couldn't tell if that was a man or woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Looks like Brittany has a severe case of the barnacles! Imagine if that thing burst during dinner at some fancy restaurant. Damn.
Wait up! Brittany is not the plus sized gal?? If it's donut barnacle face I didn't mean her when I said Brittany was 10x prettier than Cilla. I mean that plus sized lady at the table. The lady in the red top. Who is she?

1673824865597.png

Reactions: 19
Barf. :sick:

1673825062050.png

4 half pound burgers for two people.

And one of those two had gastric sleeve surgery. WTF.

1673825242166.png

Don't cry Cilla. You can have third dinner when you get home.

1673825489346.png

I swear she is special needs. She acts JUST like my neighbor's kid. Just like her. Talks like her, mannerisms all of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm happy for all those people in the stands! But no on gives a rats ass about about Prissassapotomus even being there. They gave that person free booze to get them to hug her for the camera. Couldn't tell if that was a man or woman.
Im happy for them too, especially after last season's disaster with Urban.
But P? She acts like she was coaching them or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That hat…. It’s so high up on her head! She can never wear any kind of hat correctly! Her head is either huge or she’s stupid. Or both. The point of those hats are to cover your ears to stay warm. It’s no where near her ears

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF did I just watch? No doubt that blubbering beast needs to get it together. Here is how you help her, Moobie. TAKE AWAY THE ALCOHOL.
Fake cries over Sweet Girl choosing toys. Musters up a whimper for the camera when her teat suckler goes back to college. Sobs at a football game. What a ridiculous jackass she is. Stop drinking dummy. Just stop. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
WTF did I just watch? No doubt that blubbering beast needs to get it together. Here is how you help her, Moobie. TAKE AWAY THE ALCOHOL.
Fake cries over Sweet Girl choosing toys. Musters up a whimper for the camera when her teat suckler goes back to college. Sobs at a football game. What a ridiculous jackass she is. Stop drinking dummy. Just stop. 🐽
I think I am going to have to skip this one..I'm guessing it includes tons of WHEEEEEEEW. HEEEEEEEEWS loud enough to shatter glass.

I hope it is their least watched VLOG...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That hat…. It’s so high up on her head! She can never wear any kind of hat correctly! Her head is either huge or she’s stupid. Or both. The point of those hats are to cover your ears to stay warm. It’s no where near her ears
She looks like a conehead.
Thats like 2 ft of face and skull right there.
Maybe she is from Remulak! I mean, she inhales food like a conehead! :D:D

Screenshot 2023-01-15 6.53.00 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think I am going to have to skip this one..I'm guessing it includes tons of WHEEEEEEEW. HEEEEEEEEWS loud enough to shatter glass.

I hope it is their least watched VLOG...
Yes…lol…but it is only a little over 4 min long. Stupid ASF, but worth the watch, only because Pig looks so damn dumb. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes…lol…but it is only a little over 4 min long. Stupid ASF, but worth it only because Pig looks so damn dumb. 😂
Is it even cold enough in Jacksonville to wear all that dumb garb? Its in the 60's today there. You would think the fat layers alone would keep the big gal heated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whale..if she is going to give us ugly cry face tea like this, I hope the Jags win the Super Bowl. Avatar materials for days…and days…Y’all see her new beanie try to topple off that hollow flesh boulder she calls a head? Geezus Almighty. 🐽😂🐽

Is it even cold enough in Jacksonville to wear all that dumb garb? Its in the 60's today there. You would think the fat layers alone would keep the big gal heated.
I believe it was fairly chilly, but you are spot on with the fat layers. Antartica don‘t have tit on those blubber toting drunks. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.