Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Asshat going to show the respite how to get Abbie out of the car, by tickling her? They giggle and tickle her, that's what they've shown in the vlog.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I haven’t got those options on my post. Just an option to copy it or share it. I’ve emailed them now anyway so hopefully it will be removed. Thank you anyway for your help 😊

Spot the difference, they’ve even got the golf cart 😂
Not good. 😂😂 Not good at all. LMFAO! 😂😂
I am going to have to delete this app. I will get nothing accomplished in real life ever again.
View attachment 1894612
Truthfully, I can see her looking exactly like this in a year or two. If she makes it that long.

1674149487124.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She didn’t stop there. 😹 Here are two others she posted. 😹
View attachment 1894554View attachment 1894555
Let’s be honest, Pig and Moobie will look nothing like that in 20 years. Hell, they look older than that now, just without the gray hair.
Oh…and the teeth…😹 Again with the pearly whites. Not likely. 😹
Sad thing is Big P could have nice teeth like this with all the money they have. But she would rather waste it on truck loads of food and sugar laden coffee.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is there any way for me to delete a couple of photos on my last post or if that’s not possible the whole post? Trying to figure it out and I’m getting nowhere quickly so could do with some help please 😩Probably me being over paranoid but the name of the rescue I had my dog from is on a couple of the photos and I don’t trust that fat prick not to use that information to be vindictive or try to identify me or whatever if he did come across it (we all know he likes to keep tabs on us tattling lol) any ideas welcome 🙏
You can report the post and tell the mods that you want the post deleted for personal reasons, Something similar happened to me about two months ago and it took me twice to report (time difference between UK and USA), but it did get removed. I know when I discovered my error, I was really upset, but it got resolved. You should be able to do this pretty easily. 🤞🙏 This would be a lot quicker for response time than emailing. The report button is at the bottom of the particular post you are concerned with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You can report the post and tell the mods that you want the post deleted for personal reasons, Something similar happened to me about two months ago and it took me twice to report (time difference between UK and USA), but it did get removed. I know when I discovered my error, I was really upset, but it got resolved. You should be able to do this pretty easily. 🤞🙏 This would be a lot quicker for response time than emailing. The report button is at the bottom of the particular post you are concerned with.
Thank you. I haven't got the report option on mine for some reason. Just an option to share to other platforms or bookmark and the quote/reply option and that’s it on mine. Emailed earlier and the post is still up and I’ve not had an email from them yet either so I’ll try again later on. I don’t mind anyone here knowing what rescue my dog is from, it’s no big deal but just don’t like the idea of him knowing. Silly of me really but you never know what he is capable of.

Reactions: 11
These people, remind me of the stuff you find in a septic tank, but they are more worthless than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whatever filter she is using she should stop. It’s making it look like her droopy side is paralyzed. And it seems like her lisp is so much worse than previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.