Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla forgot to mention to the psychiatrist she only sees her daughter for five minutes a day 😜

They made sure Abbie was on all the drugs for this little telemed visit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This was earlier today. Notice all the stuff is gone from her shelves in the background.
Means her little worker bee Asa is moving her stuff upstairs.
Yesterday he was up there painting.
Wonder how much schooling hes managing to do?
We know P had time for a Jags manicure though.
Priorities. 👍 👍

Screenshot 2023-01-19 7.20.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well, he said she runs around the center and disrupts...but said it like it was no biggie, that Abbie is just so "socially intelligent" that she knows how to push buttons. To me, that sounds pretty bad, so I'm with you. But Im sure the humpers think its cute.

Seal Team 6. 😂 😂
@RocketQueen
or Soil Team 6 :unsure: Controlling the socially intelligent teens at therapy and cleaning dirty diapers as they go!! 😝😂😂😂:poop::poop:🤦‍♀️
and here I said I was not going to watch the vlog!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

If only this were true....ASSa going full-on Zombie on Big P, while sporting his own Mr. Ball Legs!! Nom Nom!!! 😁 :ROFLMAO: 😂😂
Those of you who watched Santa Clarita Diet will know who Mr. Ball legs is!😁 Gosh, I miss that show!!!
UndeadASSaandMrBalllegs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Assa said Abbie lost the cereal picture that she uses for her morning tasks. Hmmm, I wonder if she ate it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Our Psych is back to doing office visits. I'm not even sure we can do zoom appointments now. If she is on something like risperdal or abilify, then medicaid actually requires a full CBC every year for those under 18. At least that is how it is here in PA. One year we were a little late getting this done and it was denied refill until that time. They seem to now be okay with just adding more pills if her OCD gets bad enough. I don't know why they won't give medical cannabis even a seconds thought. Not all strains give people the munchies, and she may not need as many pills. But, it's not magic and you have to put the time in to have the best outcome. My son has been on it for four years now. Has more things going on than Abbie, yet takes less meds. I'm never going back to pills and more pills for him. He looked more drugged up back then. They can surely afford it, so why not?
Probably ass won't let her go to any in person appointments unless he's allowed to film. Why can't ass just give abbie a break from the camera instead of filming her 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@RocketQueen
or Soil Team 6 :unsure: Controlling the socially intelligent teens at therapy and cleaning dirty diapers as they go!! 😝😂😂😂:poop::poop:🤦‍♀️
and here I said I was not going to watch the vlog!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

If only this were true....ASSa going full-on Zombie on Big P, while sporting his own Mr. Ball Legs!! Nom Nom!!! 😁 :ROFLMAO: 😂😂
Those of you who watched Santa Clarita Diet will know who Mr. Ball legs is!😁 Gosh, I miss that show!!!
View attachment 1896148
I so miss that show!! It was brilliant. They were such a loving zombie family 😂 😂

Probably ass won't let her go to any in person appointments unless he's allowed to film. Why can't ass just give abbie a break from the camera instead of filming her 24/7.
This is where the doctors and therapists have to advocate for Abbie's right to privacy and dignity. They know what the Maassives are up to with their exploitive vlogs. I just don't understand how a child so exposed in the media is falling through the cracks. It makes me sick to think of how many vulnerable children and adults, who are "faceless" , are left to flounder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I rarely watch the videos anymore but seriously a kettlebell? Wtf? 🤦🏼‍♀️I workout regularly with kettlebells & using correct form is everything! Most of the movement of a basic swing is all in the hips. I always remind myself to hinge at the hips, which gives the weight the momentum to “swing”. It’s a great tool for exercising but there is a little bit of a learning curve. Way to risk injuring your kid or yourself p, Ass! 🤬
I wish Abbie would knock that kettle bell into his dinky man parts and when he starts to drop to the ground she bangs him in the head, as he passes out she can throw the kettle bell to the floor and walk away. Score: Abbie 1 for the win, Assa 0 for an awesome loss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay Ass and all his schedules and velcro is driving me insane. Literally.
And today's vlog was just so useless & boring. I mean what kinda doctor appointment is that. The doctor just going by whatever Big P says. Abbie needs to actually be seen in person.
And I'm so tired of watching Abbie being coached to put her bowl in the dishwasher. For crikey sake she's been trying to learn that for about 10 years now. Makes me frustrated/angry/bored when Ass is blaming other people AGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So yesterday she was out of control at OT and refusing to get out of the car…today they tell the psychiatrist she’s doing fantastic and don’t need to change her meds.
A&P lie as easily as they blink. They are also quite adept at saying one thing and doing another. What makes it even more pathetic is that they aren't all that convincing with their lies. At least, not to people with common sense.

I cAn't believe that Psych lets them film while having an appt. How are all these professionals ok with filming? I don't know any that would allow this.
What I've noticed is that Asshat makes sure to hold the vlog camera off to an angle that isn't visible on the laptop (or phone if they're doing it that way) and in tonight's vlog he filmed quite a bit with him sitting on the opposite side of P's desk so that again, his camera would not be seen by the psychiatrist. He does this a lot when they film interactions with Abbie's Dr's and some therapists. I don't believe he verbally informs them that he's filming, either.

I know it would difficult but I wonder if Abbie has had a proper dr appointment in years. Like a full blood panel with an in office visit. I know they have to take her to get the depo shot. I just don’t get how a doc would purely go off the opinions of her parents. Keep in mind, I’m only referring to p & a.
Seeing as A&P furiously avoid seeing a doctor or dentist for themselves, it's not too surprising that it happens with Abbie. Princess P is terrified of seeing medical professionals, white coat syndrome and all that. Also, as you said, it would be very difficult for Abbie to have a proper exam. A&P don't want to deal with that because it's inconvenient for them. As with so many things, they COULD have made this easier on themselves by working with her when it comes to being seen by a doctor (or whoever), let her experience it, get used to it, have it be a regular part of her life and take some of the fear out of it so that it isn't this once or twice a year thing where she gets taken into the office and is poked and prodded by some person she doesn't really know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok we all remember Asswipe saying he had ADHD? Well here in Florida that does qualify and allows you to get a prescription for medical cannabis. The prescripton allows you to visit the dispensaries and buy whatever you want. Flower, eddibles, vapes.
Delta 8 and 9 are pretty similar and legal in the states. He probably knows this. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I so miss that show!! It was brilliant. They were such a loving zombie family 😂 😂
@MizBeaverhausen
They were, weren't they!! 🤪🥰

It really was an AMAZING series!!! I have re-watched the entire series at least 10 times now, maybe more. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I love it that much! I am so hoping a miracle happens one day in the future and they do a final season, I mean they did leave all of us really hanging after that last episode. I think I fell in love with every character, some more than others, but wow, what a fantastic group of actors, and the writing was over the top awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And didnt they wear these "1920's" outfits for a fundraiser last year too? I hope we can see how P's outfit has "shrunk". 😂 😂
Oh and Asa in his stupid "newsie" hat. Fat little fucker.
Honestly, that newsie hat just looks like a flipped up baseball hat on his fat head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a couple tidbits from my vintage Tattle readings…end of March 2020. LOL! I am currently at the part where The Weeble’s are attempting to “homeschool” for the first time. Also, nobody likes Ham…except The Weebles..naturally. Percillerpotamus was heavily recruiting from the couch at this time. They were chomping down on filets and scallops. Clearly, the only things they cut back on during early lockdown days was soap and water.
View attachment 1889459
Barnacle flares appear to be seasonal.filthy like that
View attachment 1889460
……and that dress is now a shirt, that no longer fits. 😂😜😂
All their feet are always filthy

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Our Psych is back to doing office visits. I'm not even sure we can do zoom appointments now. If she is on something like risperdal or abilify, then medicaid actually requires a full CBC every year for those under 18. At least that is how it is here in PA. One year we were a little late getting this done and it was denied refill until that time. They seem to now be okay with just adding more pills if her OCD gets bad enough. I don't know why they won't give medical cannabis even a seconds thought. Not all strains give people the munchies, and she may not need as many pills. But, it's not magic and you have to put the time in to have the best outcome. My son has been on it for four years now. Has more things going on than Abbie, yet takes less meds. I'm never going back to pills and more pills for him. He looked more drugged up back then. They can surely afford it, so why not?
I love you for saying this. So many parents are willing to relocate just to have the privilege of living in a state that list autism as a qualifying condition for medical cannabis. They suck

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@MizBeaverhausen
They were, weren't they!! 🤪🥰

It really was an AMAZING series!!! I have re-watched the entire series at least 10 times now, maybe more. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I love it that much! I am so hoping a miracle happens one day in the future and they do a final season, I mean they did leave all of us really hanging after that last episode. I think I fell in love with every character, some more than others, but wow, what a fantastic group of actors, and the writing was over the top awesome!
I never thought that I would enjoy such a gruesome show so much. Have you Watched Dead to Me? It has the same dark humour without eating body parts 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.