Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday she was out of control at OT and refusing to get out of the car…today they tell the psychiatrist she’s doing fantastic and don’t need to change her meds.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She has no clue what she is doing with that schedule. He is a fool for what he is doing with her and those weights. She is NOT properly handling them to support her back. She is going to get hurt. I hate them so much. She sure does her spider hands a lot, and it's not just before bed or in the morning. I cAn't believe that Psych lets them film while having an appt. How are all these professionals ok with filming? I don't know any that would allow this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
As a dog owner.. I’m disgusted by ass. He picked up a toy sandy had chewed up. All he had to do was show it to her and talk to her and she cowered and backed off. She’s terrified of him. I’d put money on it that he screams at her and has likely hit her. She was so scared just from him showing her a toy!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Let’s film Abbie’s doctor visit for the whole world but yet Ms fat face refuses to discuss her health issues. She is so vile.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
2:00 mark you see Abbie's table task table....full of tit...so much for her having her space to work.
Oh, and they drug her to high heaven for her zoom appointment (spider hands) and the fat Pig congratulates herself on how well Abbie is doing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ok we all remember Asswipe saying he had ADHD? Well here in Florida that does qualify and allows you to get a prescription for medical cannabis. The prescripton allows you to visit the dispensaries and buy whatever you want. Flower, eddibles, vapes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know it would difficult but I wonder if Abbie has had a proper dr appointment in years. Like a full blood panel with an in office visit. I know they have to take her to get the depo shot. I just don’t get how a doc would purely go off the opinions of her parents. Keep in mind, I’m only referring to p & a.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I try to avoid making long posts, but damn. This was too much. In no particular order:

1- Priscilla, who does nothing with Abbie, handling the doctor appointments? Why isnt the Godfather of Autism conferring with the doctor? :unsure::unsure:
2- Asa said Zoloft gives Abbie the ability to "experience the world and do the things she wants to do." And what are those things Asa? :unsure::unsure:
3- Zero mention of Abbies aggression toward the teacher, the respite worker, the new ABA therapists either. Why? :unsure::unsure:
4- "Her communication has improved so much, its unbelievable!" Yes, it is. When will the viewers see some of this "communication"? :unsure::unsure:
5- Now Asa is blaming the OT for not being able to manage Abbie. When does it stop being other peoples fault? (public schools, JSA, private teacher, now the new OT.) :unsure::unsure:
6- Asa did you consult a PT before having Abbie whip around a kettle ball? :unsure::unsure:

What a joke this has become.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I try to avoid making long posts, but damn. This was too much. In no particular order:

1- Priscilla, who does nothing with Abbie, handling the doctor appointments? Why isnt the Godfather of Autism conferring with the doctor? :unsure::unsure:
2- Asa said Zoloft gives Abbie the ability to "experience the world and do the things she wants to do." And what are those things Asa? :unsure::unsure:
3- Zero mention of Abbies aggression toward the teacher, the respite worker, the new ABA therapists either. Why? :unsure::unsure:
4- "Her communication has improved so much, its unbelievable!" Yes, it is. When will the viewers see some of this "communication"? :unsure::unsure:
5- Now Asa is blaming the OT for not being able to manage Abbie. When does it stop being other peoples fault? (public schools, JSA, private teacher, now the new OT.) :unsure::unsure:
6- Asa did you consult a PT before having Abbie whip around a kettle ball? :unsure::unsure:

And whaat is this OCD crap ASS is talking about? By definition, Abbie cannot have true OCD (or am I wrong about that?)

Reactions: 13

2- Asa said Zoloft gives Abbie the ability to "experience the world and do the things she want to do." And what are those things Asa? :unsure::unsure:

I rarely watch the videos anymore but seriously a kettlebell? Wtf? 🤦🏼‍♀️I workout regularly with kettlebells & using correct form is everything! Most of the movement of a basic swing is all in the hips. I always remind myself to hinge at the hips, which gives the weight the momentum to “swing”. It’s a great tool for exercising but there is a little bit of a learning curve. Way to risk injuring your kid or yourself p, Ass! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
New video where they talk about abbie being on medicine.
Ok... I probably won't watch this since it causes me too much anxiety.. that doctor is an ASS KISSER "you guys are amazing", "you guys are wonderful"... OMG... what psych dr talks like that? Did she watch any of their VLOGS? Makes me wonder if this is fake dr setup for the humps. What doctor lets you record them? Why cant Abbie go see the doctor in person??? so many questions.

I hate the way Asshat always asks Abbie what she is watching on TV.. Abbie does not "watch" tv...she may look at it occasionally and watch the colors on the tv..but the "watching tv" is a narrative for the humps.

And whaat is this OCD crap ASS is talking about? By definition, Abbie cannot have true OCD (or am I wrong about that?)
"OCD" is probably just part of her profound ID.. but "OCD" makes it sound more mainstream.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know it would difficult but I wonder if Abbie has had a proper dr appointment in years. Like a full blood panel with an in office visit. I know they have to take her to get the depo shot. I just don’t get how a doc would purely go off the opinions of her parents. Keep in mind, I’m only referring to p & a.

Our Psych is back to doing office visits. I'm not even sure we can do zoom appointments now. If she is on something like risperdal or abilify, then medicaid actually requires a full CBC every year for those under 18. At least that is how it is here in PA. One year we were a little late getting this done and it was denied refill until that time. They seem to now be okay with just adding more pills if her OCD gets bad enough. I don't know why they won't give medical cannabis even a seconds thought. Not all strains give people the munchies, and she may not need as many pills. But, it's not magic and you have to put the time in to have the best outcome. My son has been on it for four years now. Has more things going on than Abbie, yet takes less meds. I'm never going back to pills and more pills for him. He looked more drugged up back then. They can surely afford it, so why not?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.