Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nala was on the porch at 6 am Saturday morning, and they did not realize she was missing until Sunday night?!? Seriously? What did they do? Sleep all day Sunday? Ugh! I have indoor and outdoor cats. I know when my outdoor cats have been missing within hours. Much sooner if it is one of the indoor ones that has escaped. LOSERS! I despise them. 😠
I have indoor cats only. If I don’t see my cats for a few hours, I start worrying they’re stuck in a closet. If my cat didn’t show herself for multiple days, I would be worried she was seriously ill or injured (and therefore hiding as cats often do when they’re unwell). How bleeping uninvolved are you with your pets that you can go an entire day without noticing they’re not around? I only have two cats, but I am almost never without a cat by my side or underfoot. They usually like to be wherever I am. Nala must go out of her way to avoid them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fakest boo hoo face.
I thought my eyes were going to get stuck as I rolled them.

Also…
I'm feeling sick from one glance at this bleeping face. Is this a new mamaheartbrokenorimreallydrunk face? AGAIN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I know how Asshat mustered up the tears to pretend he was just SO devastated that Nala was missing, he just thought about all of the $$$💵💵💵💸💸💸 that has been starting to dry up from continuously declining views and engagement on the vlogs. He tried to act as if Nala means the world to him but how often have we seen him demonstrating that on the vlogs? He seems to have minimal interaction with her and it's usually telling her to get down from something. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I also get the feeling Princess P wants Nala to run off and disappear just like Squirt did. There have been too many occasions where either the front or back doors have been open long enough that Nala would have a very high chance of running out. Same with the doors to the pool area.

I am reminded of a gif I made a while back of Princess P and Nala... it really says it all... 🤣😆🤣😆

giphy (23)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Asshat is really really trying to exploit the cat missing narrative... wow..imagine the clicks.. lets put that one pick of Abbie sort of by Nala on the couch.. the humps will go wild!!!

I think the cat missing might have happened...but I think it was way over played for content. It was heart breaking to see Nala scared and alone out there trying to tell them.. but they were probably too drunk to even pay any attention..the beasts.

How do you not notice your cat is missing for that long?
We have indoor cats. Our one cat,Bella,is “special”. She is a product of inbreeding😡 and has some neurological issues. A few years ago she got out and we noticed within a few minutes she was gone due to her always being motion around us if we are sitting down watching tv(think of Elaine on Seinfeld when she was dancing). We immediately searched the house and then I ran outside,thank God we did! She had fallen into our pool(it was at night and she is a tuxedo cat) and was meowing and swimming (as well as a cat can) . I instantly scooped her up and was so grateful that I followed my instincts to look outside. Anyone who has a real connection with their pets knows when things aren’t right. But then again, P doesn’t have any connection with her own daughter..let alone a cat
D058B779-8670-4ABC-8E37-0B70DBC55ED2.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope this discussion leads us to another Pets of Tattle Photo Extravaganza.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
20221228_082652.jpg

20221228_082340.jpg

i LOVE Pet Sharing Day! Every here has the cutest pets and you can tell how loved they all are. :)

Our sweet PEPPERMINT, who is so spoiled and loved that when we lost our heat for a few days last month during that cold front we always made sure she was bundled up like a burrito in the warmest blankets. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We have indoor cats. Our one cat,Bella,is “special”. She is a product of inbreeding😡 and has some neurological issues. A few years ago she got out and we noticed within a few minutes she was gone due to her always being motion around us if we are sitting down watching tv(think of Elaine on Seinfeld when she was dancing). We immediately searched the house and then I ran outside,thank God we did! She had fallen into our pool(it was at night and she is a tuxedo cat) and was meowing and swimming (as well as a cat can) . I instantly scooped her up and was so grateful that I followed my instincts to look outside. Anyone who has a real connection with their pets knows when things aren’t right. But then again, P doesn’t have any connection with her own daughter..let alone a catView attachment 1891404
84062989-2CC6-40D0-A1B3-345EF181E9EC.jpeg
A70245C0-11A9-42BF-9285-A4911B3F663A.jpeg

your Bella looks like my kitty Lightning here she is also with her brother Thunder.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Four of my crew. They all agree: “Go Nala! Chomp away on that fat hambeast’s hand, arm, any part available.” 😺😸😹😻😼😽
29B20717-A689-4FCD-9B80-5A77ABC07153.jpeg
3A6AEAD2-577F-4D05-86FC-51C49E1639E2.jpeg
1649D46F-4C3A-4CBB-A1F4-32C6B2418E3A.jpeg
E482F803-5368-458F-B58B-7F120B800601.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Here is a picture of my only dog stormy. We used to have another dog cosmo who unfortunately crossed the rainbow Bridge last February. We will be looking for another buddy for our other dog stormy soon.
Screenshot_20230118_065931_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another random thought.
They were so gung ho to move Big P's office upstairs that at Thanksgiving, they rented a Uhaul and drove the bedroom set to Boone.
Isaiah came home for Thanksgiving and stayed in the shack.
Yet here we are, two months later and her "office" is still in the sun room.
Shes so lazy. Not that Asa is so awesome, but this witch- you know she expects Asa to pack up and move that entire set-up for her.
While she goes for her manicures, grocery hauls, lunches with Mommy, Asa wrangles Abbie and does all the work.
Must be nice, huh??
How is her office going to work for her anyway? She will never be able to go up and down stairs so I assume that once she’s awake and ready for the day, that’s pretty much where she will stay. No helping with Abbie I guess or interacting downstairs either. So sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
06DBE7E0-7E46-441D-AC76-4233808D66A2.jpeg
198BB5E2-A2C8-4E2F-9460-801C57F2793D.jpeg

As y’all know, we have 1 young adult and 3 teenagers on the spectrum. My girls love cats. So, to help them with independence and calm anxiety, we have adopted 2 cats over the years. Our black cat is 5 years old and the Tortie turns 1 year old in a few months.
I could never imagine not knowing where these two fuze balls are! They are basically our Grandkids and may be the only ones that we get. We spoil them more than our kids and our kids spoil them too. Every night at 5pm, they get wet cat food and trust me, they don’t go without that meal and will let you know that it is dinner time. They have Wi-Fi controlled feeders and a water bowl that continually pumps a waterfall to give them running water (again, totally spoiled) and a self shifting and dumping litter box, that is emptied every few days.
So, for Nala to be gone even 24 hours without them knowing, really pissed me off to no end. Also, that GB, the “cat Dad,” didn’t get mad and upset really got me too. There is some crazy dynamics at play. Either they already found Nala before calling or GB knows he couldn't get upset due to Asshat’s anger issues..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Furbaby pic time!! I LOVE seeing everyone's babies this morning! You see their rumps daily in my profile pic lol. Here they are in all their lovely glory. Two shelter rescues that we couldn't love more. Juno is the old and wise puppy at 12 (top pic). She is the alpha female and loves to steal toys from Maya. Maya is the nut case on the bottom...lol! She's 3. She lets you know how unfair Juno is being on a daily basis.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.