Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would guess they were drunk when big p “heard a noise” that he had to go check out at night, and in turn the lost the cat. So he probably didn’t even think of the cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think the cat was ever really missing. Assmunch saw all the views piggy tears got and he ran with the concept. They sit around all day and don't do tit. He has plenty of time to shape a bullshit story.

The more I think about it you may be right. I DO believe the cat got locked outside. BUT maybe they found her in the morning when they opened the door. She stayed by the door for more than 5 hours. I kind of question if that cat would have known to go hide somewhere. She wanted to stay close by, she was too scared to wander away.

They are lucky she did not get attacked by an animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Asshat is really really trying to exploit the cat missing narrative... wow..imagine the clicks.. lets put that one pick of Abbie sort of by Nala on the couch.. the humps will go wild!!!

I think the cat missing might have happened...but I think it was way over played for content. It was heart breaking to see Nala scared and alone out there trying to tell them.. but they were probably too drunk to even pay any attention..the beasts.

How do you not notice your cat is missing for that long?
I bet they knew sooner. They knew on Saturday before they hauled their huge asses to the game. They didn't wanna catch hell for being at the game and boozing and all happy the whole time while Nala was gone. Me thinks Ass mentioned one tooooo many times that they didn't know until sunday......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I honestly think that perhaps the cat did get locked out overnight, but they brought her in soon after. Then A got the brainstorm of ‘content’. Really who would know the difference with their viewers gullibility. Just a little aside. When my son was in college, in his own apartment, he brought his cat (our family cat, but she was devoted to him). It was his cat from age 10 to all through his mid-late 20s. She lived to be 18. Why couldn’t Isaiah take Nala with him, if she’s his cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I take better care of my dog then they do with any of their pets. If their cat was missing why didn't they look for it right away. Apparently going to the game is more important then your daughter or your pets.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So were the humpers suppose to go find the cat? I didn't watch the vlog but the clickbait title is asking the viewers to let them know if they've seen the cat? More fuckery from the idiot.

• Sick
Neither one of these two lard asses get annual physicals. Waiting for the day when one of them hits the dirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Pig talks about all the crying this week "football, cats", zero mention of her teenager picking out her own toys. Abs ranks 3 or worse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats why I do believe it! These self absorbed hogs were so busy putting flags on the truck, mixing drinks and bacon jam to even notice she'd gotten out.
Then they get home close to midnight Saturday, no doubt still tipsy and focused on nothing but the game.
Sunday, hung over and slothing about.
Monday morning- Hmmm, wheres the cat??

They need to do better. :mad: :mad:
Yes they do! We have an indoor cat we have been "babysitting" for our son for the past 5 years 😂 He and his girlfriend adopted her while they were in college. The following year he moved to a different apartment, one where the landlord didn't allow pets. After trying to hide our sweet fuzzy princess for months, he finally got caught, and he asked my husband and me to keep her until summer break. Well...we fell so absolutely in love with our grand-cat (after explaining to everyone...we are NOT cat people! 🤪) as did our 95 pound gentle giant chocolate lab, that we now claim squatters rights and refuse to give her back to our son 😜 I do not leave the house, no matter what, without laying eyes on her. If I can't find her, I keep looking until I do, just to make sure she didn't try to sneak out when our dog was let out, or when the laundry room door occasionally blows open (leads to garage) I check on her multiple times/day just to be sure. Although she's such a social butterfly, she's usually right where the actions is, or planted squarely on my lap ❤ They absolutely suck! Hearing Nala meow on that front step actually brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations ASS-a. That's the first of your vlogs I've watched that kept me on the edge of my seat...but for all the wrong reasons 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wouldn't surprise me if P purposely put the cat out. Content, attention, manipulates Isaiah, all the things she loves. I said forever ago they were setting up circumstances for an "accident" to happen with that cat. They have recorded her "sneaking out" a few times. Honestly they need the clickbait. Next the cat will be deathly ill, having caught something from being lost outside for 2 days. "Autistic girl upset her cat is gone." Guess it's better than the next step to get views.... and that is something happening to Abigail. They certainly aren't above it. I don't think P can fake being a loving mother well enough for that though... she would have to practice pretending it was about something that really upsets her.... like running out of cheese and booze.... or not getting an Easter basket. Work up some tears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So he heard a noise outside and went to check it out but didn’t hear the cat meowing for 6 plus hours…sure jan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.