Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They feed her tit because they eat tit and do not care about her. It is what easier for them and what they want. Why they feed her week-old + leftovers while they eat out for dates or have steak. They could easily feed her better but they do not want to. They do not care. At this point P likely wants Abbie to gsin weight so she doesn't look so bad being a fat slob. That's all that matters to P.... her and how things look for her.
Exactly my thoughts. They feed her the way they eat.

View attachment 1889583View attachment 1889586

She can't lift them up to wash them properly in the shower because of her gunt, plus she'd have to balance on one redwood at a time. I bet she can't get into a bath either.
She could use that scrubby on a stick that she bought Abbie. I still think Cilla bought that to wash her own ass because she can't reach it. Abbie doesn't have the motor control or co-ordination to use that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First vlog I come to and they're crying (ok, babbling. Pig didn't cry during this first fake milestone) over this being Abbie's first time picking out her own toys. How many times can they recycle vlogs to act like they're making new content and Abbie hitting new milestones?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Exactly my thoughts. They feed her the way they eat.

She could use that scrubby on a stick that she bought Abbie. I still think Cilla bought that to wash her own ass because she can't reach it. Abbie doesn't have the motor control or co-ordination to use that.
1673986788164.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First vlog I come to and they're crying (ok, babbling. Pig didn't cry during this first fake milestone) over this being Abbie's first time picking out her own toys. How many times can they recycle vlogs to act like they're making new content and Abbie hitting new milestones?

Well he got a whole bunch of views from the most recent "milestone" vlog. He's going to keep doing it until those idiots stop believing his BS.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Once again the emotional stunting is on full display. He's not starting kindergarten you slob! And, she tags the school but not him. I'd be mortified if I were Isaiah.
He took the pic of himself and sent it to her. I don't feel a bit sorry for him. He doesn't have to play along with the bullshit, but on he goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He took the pic of himself and sent it to her. I don't feel a bit sorry for him. He doesn't have to play along with the bullshit, but on he goes.
Yep! Baby Boy has to earn his spending money.
Thats his job, to look good for the public.
And the reason P brags about his accomplishments is because she actually has had none of her own.

And I see Asa has posted the clip of P crying on FB over Abbie picking out the toy. Hes managed to rack up almost 700 comments- not one of them seem to know he posted this "milestone" three years ago and gave the same "milestone" "interests" speech. :( :(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yep! Baby Boy has to earn his spending money.
Thats his job, to look good for the public.
And the reason P brags about his accomplishments is because she actually has had none of her own.

And I see Asa has posted the clip of P crying on FB over Abbie picking out the toy. Hes managed to rack up almost 700 comments- not one of them seem to know he posted this "milestone" three years ago and gave the same "milestone" "interests" speech. :( :(
I was just typing the same response. He is a bag of 🍆's. He saw how many views came in on YT and want to capitalize on this one asinine vlog.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They don't take her seriously. Not even a little. It's all about money and pulling in more people in order to make more money.

People look at P and think if this morbidly obese, one-brain-celled, talentless, bleep if a bridge troll can do it so can I. Or that's what the higher ups want to happen. Long as P makes them money she can be as ridiculous and disgusting as she wants. They have others that they use as the face of their company. They just toss P out there hoping to show you don't have to have skills, abilities, looks, or sobriety to do this.

I walk barefoot outside, on a ranch, and my feet look nothing like that. That is a extremely filthy floor + not proper washing combo.

Can you imagine the amount of dirt stained dead flesh that peels off when she gets a pedicure.
Feet look the like the product of walking on floors that are mopped;but the mop is always dirty so they are just pushing the dirt around while adding more scum to it. I am sure it is sticky and you can see your foot prints on the hardwood/laminate. I have a sensitive nose and I am quite sure that house permeates a variety of smells that are not pleasant. From the pool area that the dogs use,that scummy pond,the dirty laundry room with the smell of wet dog/dirty shoes/Abbies dirty clothes &bedding,then the sofa where Abbie & P spend 90% of their time(smell of dirty asz),kitchen full of the smell of grease,cheese and ranch…you get the point. I am sure they use vast quantities of Fabreze that makes it worse..perfumed hot garbage

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I walk barefoot a lot at home, I have cats, and ill admit I'm not the best at cleaning, but my soles are never that dirty. I think Priscilla cried because the toy was a food truck like she once wanted and the little people fit inside but she wouldn't fit in one now.
She really annoyed me when she said they don't need more "accessories" for abby, but she has "decor" everywhere . Decor is mostly clutter but toys actually have a purpose.

Reactions: 33
Another random thought.
They were so gung ho to move Big P's office upstairs that at Thanksgiving, they rented a Uhaul and drove the bedroom set to Boone.
Isaiah came home for Thanksgiving and stayed in the shack.
Yet here we are, two months later and her "office" is still in the sun room.
Shes so lazy. Not that Asa is so awesome, but this witch- you know she expects Asa to pack up and move that entire set-up for her.
While she goes for her manicures, grocery hauls, lunches with Mommy, Asa wrangles Abbie and does all the work.
Must be nice, huh??

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Holy crap they all looked so much smaller and healthier.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
new video
Liar!!! You lost Squirt!!! 🐢
Of course, we can only hope Squirt ran away..

Oh and you are going to have raccoons and possums soon too..

I just don’t see how you lost a cat for 48 hours. We have 2 cats and every night at 5pm, we know it is 5pm because they need their wet food dinner… For the love of God, please don’t put a bell on her, get an Apple tag if you need to but bells bother cats..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Nala was on the porch at 6 am Saturday morning, and they did not realize she was missing until Sunday night?!? Seriously? What did they do? Sleep all day Sunday? Ugh! I have indoor and outdoor cats. I know when my outdoor cats have been missing within hours. Much sooner if it is one of the indoor ones that has escaped. LOSERS! I despise them. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Priscilla cried more over the jags winning than her precious cat being lost. She really didn’t look too concerned

I also don’t buy there bullshit that she was gone from Friday night to Sunday night. Did anyone see a post from them on Saturday? The day they were so upset but were drinking, tailgating and going to the game. And Abby went with summer and them two days in a row? Isaiah even said this was the worst day ever. Singular day… Their time line is not making sense

Reactions: 25
Ugh...this vlog pissed me right off. I have an indoor car and she is my world. I know i cant leave the door open because she escapes onto the porch...Im very cautious of that. This cat at slipped our more than once...they got lucky. They didnt notice because they were all about the damn football game and didnt pay attention....that is so neglectful. Any they lost the damn turtle too....they just suck. Seeing and hearing that sweet cat meowing at the front door just broke my heart.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.