Fathering Autism #146 Itchy Snout…Snotty Sleeve…That Maassive Pig Makes Us Want to Heave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TATTLERS!
Let us celebrate and bring in the New Year with a brand new thread. A Maassive Congratulations and Thank You to our girl @Hotographer512 for providing us with just the title we need to kick 2023 off on the right hoof! Give her some love guyth!
❤❤❤

1672588222813.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone mentioned how red Ps face was in pj pic in last thread (wish I could quote.) That's either from alcohol (wine is pretty known to make people flush but any of it will do it) or blood pressure/heart issue. I don't think that isn't redness from an allergic reaction.

And we know she was drinking. Hell the xmas photos they posted there's an open box of those nasty trulys sitting on the livingroom table.

Reactions: 25
Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow and every one of you who appreciated the humor (and truth) in this thread title! 😆
I will laugh everytime I see it. I hope you do too!!
👏 👏 👏
Happy New Year!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone mentioned how red Ps face was in pj pic in last thread (wish I could quote.) That's either from alcohol (wine is pretty known to make people flush but any of it will do it) or blood pressure/heart issue. I don't think that isn't redness from an allergic reaction.

And we know she was drinking. Hell the xmas photos they posted there's an open box of those nasty trulys sitting on the livingroom table.
That was me. I had to guess it was allergy since she's constantly scratching and this is the area she usually greases her face with. I'm allergic to padimate O that was in some foundation make up I wore when I was young. Apparently it's a sunscreen of some type and my face would feel so dry and then begin to burn then start to flake and peel.

It could be alcohol too or maybe blodd pressure. Either way skin shouldn't react that way.

And @cucumber yes that is her ass. I also figured out the dark area I was questioning as a fanny pack (lmao) is indeed the dining room chair. But her ass is huge.

1672595073213.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just saw her red face pic from the last thread.
What the hell is up with that?! If its the SL, why its just localized? She smears that crap all over her face with both paws!
It looks like she held her snout over a steaming hot dish! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1. Why do they insist on posting Abbie looking like this? 🤬
2. Their New Year’s “friends”, via Zoom! 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️
98CB5B9F-C1A8-427B-93A2-9745035180C2.jpeg
6DEE00E7-1885-45FC-B51A-C8ED0679998E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
1. Why do they insist on posting Abbie looking like this? 🤬
2. Their New Year’s “friends”, via Zoom! 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 1846293View attachment 1846294
Hmmm. Theres the cake the Pig was salivating over.
It looks as if only one or two pieces were cut. How many people were at this party? LOL
And...hosting a party, but hop online with your hons. ?? Some hostess!

Look at OG Sherry, happy she jumped the SW ship as soon as it hit the iceberg instead of listening to the band play on the deck! 🥳🚣‍♀️🚢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They piss me off soo much. Complaining about no power, yet they have a generator to run the internet, tv, and one of their backup fridges. I know they had at least one white fridge in the garage. This red one makes either 2 or 3 back up fridges which is so gross. No human needs that many at their home.. except in specific situations. Not theirs. Bitching about power out and their Christmas being ruined while watching tv and having the internet. Hey fuckfaces… people had no power and died. And big p’s face is from alcohol and blood pressure/heart in my opinion. They are due for a big health scare for one or both of them! I mean, wide load Wayne can’t even sit up half the time. This whole family needs an intervention!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The old saying goes, whatever you do New Years Eve is what you will be doing for the next year. If that is true, Moobie and Pig will be feeding from pasta troughs, eating cake and partying with their pretend friends. 😂 Goodie Goodie Gumdrops. I cannot wait to see them this time next year. 🐽WeeeeeWeeeeeWeeee🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok, so on her Stuff n Sniff page, she posted that they had fun with friends and family, but was "too busy" to get pics.
BULLSHIT!!! :poop:😂:poop:😂
These people post pics of EVERYTHING!!!
She posted a pic of the food, one of her and Asa, her and Isaiah, one of the SL chicks, and one of Abbie thats obviously this morning ( its daylight lol) in front of a barely touched cake.
If anyone else was there, there is zero sign of them. I bet if anything it was simply her Mommy and Wayne. Maybe Summer. But she was too embarrassed to once again show that she hosted a party, and no one came! 🥳:m:cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy New Year tattlers....discord is gone here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, so on her Stuff n Sniff page, she posted that they had fun with friends and family, but was "too busy" to get pics.
BULLSHIT!!! :poop:😂:poop:😂
These people post pics of EVERYTHING!!!
She posted a pic of the food, one of her and Asa, her and Isaiah, one of the SL chicks, and one of Abbie thats obviously this morning ( its daylight lol) in front of a barely touched cake.
If anyone else was there, there is zero sign of them. I bet if anything it was simply her Mommy and Wayne. Maybe Summer. But she was too embarrassed to once again show that she hosted a party, and no one came! 🥳:m:cry:
WOW! Pig made it all herself! 😂 Tell me more, tell me more. Will Chef Sow show us how to boil several types of pasta when she gets back to posting cooking videos? I am making mac n cheese right now. Just call me hostess of the year. 😹😹
C49B1D64-DD8D-4C6D-8B41-926C8BB1B7ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
WOW! Pig made it all herself! 😂 Tell me more, tell me more. Will Chef Sow show us how to boil several types of pasta when she gets back to posting cooking videos? I am making mac n cheese right now. Just call me hostess of the year. 😹😹
View attachment 1846432
I love it when she always says "homemade" alfredo, as if she is an Iron Chef - not stirring cream and cheese! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love it when she always says "homemade" alfredo, as if she is an Iron Chef - not stirring cream and cheese! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You know…she is always on that “My Butcher” flex. She eats $30 steaks for second breakfast. Yet she serves her “guests” dried up Barilla pasta, prepackaged salad, her cream/lard mix and the Publix bread special of the day. She really is a damn cheapskate when it comes to being a hostess. I would be like, Hey Iron Chef…where is my porterhouse? Where is my prime rib? You can try with all your might and shove this carb fest up your ass. Fix me a filet…pronto.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.