Fathering Autism #142 Lymphatic Drainage? Or Lack of Brainage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all. This is set to come down as a category 1 making landfall right in our area approximately midnight. We live in a wood frame house so it’s nerve wracking. So glad I am not grandchild sitting today (schools are closed, but her mom took her to work for a short day), because we have (actually Mr. Noir) pretty much batten down the hatches. This is an extremely late in the season storm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Thank you all. This is set to come down as a category 1 making landfall right in our area approximately midnight. We live in a wood frame house so it’s nerve wracking. So glad I am not grandchild sitting today (schools are closed, but her mom took her to work for a short day), because we have (actually Mr. Noir) pretty much batten down the hatches. This is an extremely late in the season storm.
Prayers and hugs Noir

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Many prayers to @Noir Fan and all within the pathway of this Hurricane! Hoping it will weaken before hitting and pass quickly…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thing is now that it’s all crashing down big p is gonna hit the bottle harder, gain more weight, become even more delusional look at these pics she posts clearly shopped to hell and then we will witness a health emergency. That cart can’t keep us assface because it’s dragging HALF A TON. Carts ain’t meant to do that lmao, I feel bad for its little cart wheels. GB is coming back home to take care of bed bound mom he just doesn’t know it yet. I still can’t believe how gross they both look and flaunt it all over everything like they really don’t understand. Humiliating your entire family for money. Ass looks like he just gets greaser and greaser and big p is just greasy in general and now she’s just hiding it all under some hideous tents 🐽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Show us you read here Asa without telling us you read here...

You've NEVER stepped into her life....only dragged her into yours. Obviously we hit a nerve.
Looking at the pics in Asa's post reminds me of little I find Abbie cute or endearing. I can see how a person who doesn't know much about them, hasn't watched much of their videos, would think Abbie is cute, but honestly once you've watched enough you see that the girl does not have a cute personality and is just not endearing. Maybe they've just shown too much of her and nobody comes across cute and endearing when you see daily videos of them.

I can think of other people with autism (and potentially ID as well), who I found likable. But not Abbie. I don't exactly find her unlikable (okay I kind of do), I'm more just neutral--she's a teenage girl and to me that is a particularly unlikable age range. Okay, truth be told I didn't find her likable as a child either, because to me she looked like she liked being a troublemaker--anybody else get that vibe? She always looked like she got off being a hellion.

My daughter is a difficult child and that tit ain't cute. The Maasses always act like it's some endearing personality trait of Abbie's, but it's not endearing, it's obnoxious. I love my child but I am not masochistic enough to encourage her by smiling or laughing when she's deliberately misbehaving.

I'm sure Asa posts such pictures and wants people to think what a cute dimpled girl she is. I see a girl who's going to be on a rampage that same day and I don't think it can all be blamed on her ID/autism. Bad genetic roll of the dice combined with lax parenting combined with the issues of her delays = a total nightmare to be around and we all know it because they've carefully showed us for years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have a friend that lives in Ponce Inlet and saw him in Publix!!

Hold up. Did Prissy actually say that the ice in her ice maker wasn't COLD ENOUGH??? And likes bagged ice because it's colder??? Help me understand!
Well if she'd shut the freezer and fridge doors for more than 2 minutes it might stay colder.

Omg these are stickers! I need their mailing address lmao.
1668017829114.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah, I was sad he didn't show it. Oh, I'm going to hell!

That's the only jungle in Jacksonville that Asa will find!
@Krishascooties
I love your twisted mind!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂 As twisted as my sense of humor is the irony of his comment went right over my head until your post!!! 😁 Now that you have pointed out what a jungle it must be down south :unsure::oops: all I can say is poor ASSa, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!:ROFLMAO:

When he said that her reply was "I mean we don't really have a choice, Sir"
We seriously can't make this stuff up! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

Jungle 2.0 complete with ASSa's jungle hat! 🤭
jungle2.0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

You've NEVER stepped into her life....only dragged her into yours. Obviously we hit a nerve.
So imitating her is "stepping into her world"? How about noticing her..who she is..what abilities or lack of abilities she actually has, what makes her happy (even if it doesn't make you happy or make good content), what she might need to help her live the best life she possibly can.. again .. even if that does not make her look like a "typical teen".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Looking at the pics in Asa's post reminds me of little I find Abbie cute or endearing. I can see how a person who doesn't know much about them, hasn't watched much of their videos, would think Abbie is cute, but honestly once you've watched enough you see that the girl does not have a cute personality and is just not endearing. Maybe they've just shown too much of her and nobody comes across cute and endearing when you see daily videos of them.

I can think of other people with autism (and potentially ID as well), who I found likable. But not Abbie. I don't exactly find her unlikable (okay I kind of do), I'm more just neutral--she's a teenage girl and to me that is a particularly unlikable age range. Okay, truth be told I didn't find her likable as a child either, because to me she looked like she liked being a troublemaker--anybody else get that vibe? She always looked like she got off being a hellion.

My daughter is a difficult child and that tit ain't cute. The Maasses always act like it's some endearing personality trait of Abbie's, but it's not endearing, it's obnoxious. I love my child but I am not masochistic enough to encourage her by smiling or laughing when she's deliberately misbehaving.

I'm sure Asa posts such pictures and wants people to think what a cute dimpled girl she is. I see a girl who's going to be on a rampage that same day and I don't think it can all be blamed on her ID/autism. Bad genetic roll of the dice combined with lax parenting combined with the issues of her delays = a total nightmare to be around and we all know it because they've carefully showed us for years.
A lot of truth in what you wrote.

Being a parent myself of an autistic teen and a reg.kiddo...both of my children have cute moments as do most. However Abbie is a product of her volatile environment...no rulez, no bounderies, zero discipline ...pinching,shoving, hitting, scream honking...feral running and drumming having tantrums.... All extremely poor behaviour never addressed so she does it continuously ... Autism IDD...or not... Allowing her to act like a wild animal is not cute or endearing.

Her walk, her bunch back...the nose picking, constant begging for food, her filthy feet and nails ...none of it her fault all in her upbringing LAZY parenting period.
These things make her stick out, make her appear dirty bratty...undisciplined rude feral...

She's simply miserable and it's obvious...look at her expressions she laughs when hurting others, buying pinching, she grins happily when she runs shakes her head no, find off...shoved Priscilla, fights....

Fighting wrestling which her parents encourage!!! Instead of gentle hands. Kindness, patients ...manners.

Our teen is also non verbal but signs thank you, yes please, and hasn't pushed, bitten, hit for years....because these behaviours which are common and understandable out of fear, frustration etc... Were addressed over and over and over.. Along with physio therapy so our child walks upright not like a gorilla stomping around the house.... All these behaviours were addressed and we taught our child what was acceptable and what was not. Also having sensory toys, areas for our child to relax, escape, get out their anxiety so they could better navigate in the world.

Abbie is not cute...sadly lack of motherly !ove, parenting, nurturing, basic hygiene and zero discipline have turned her into a bratty wild feral handful, she's miserable and her acting out shows it constantly. They failed Abbie... It's sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Good catch, @WallFly. Somehow when AssA tries on Abbie's smile, it seems like he is mocking her. What a jerk. It is similar to his mockery of the flag, by tucking two into his hat on Election Day, especially after serving our country in the Coast Guard.

Maass 1.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Good catch, @WallFly. Somehow when AssA tries on Abbie's smile, it seems like he is mocking her. What a jerk. It is similar to his mockery of the flag, by tucking two into his hat on Election Day, especially after serving our country in the Coast Guard.

View attachment 1717586
They have never minded mocking her before that’s for sure. A few vlogs ago she was honking at assface and he honked the same way. I don’t see the benefit of this in anyway shape or form. He’s mocking her. While working in the school system we all clearly heard a teacher mock a child with a speech problem in the lunchroom in front of literally dozens of people. They were fired. Why is this any different? If she had a speech problem and you mocked how she said things wouldn’t that be awful??? He mocks her in front of thousands of people for something she can’t control and pretends like it’s cute for cash. He’s repulsive.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The worse part of the storm is the worry. The last big one that came through here we stayed at our business overnight. It's a huge cement building and our Archery section where we camped out is like a cement inner room. The building was fine but the steel billboard outside twisted and came down in the parking lot. We listened to the winds howl all night, and we heard what sounded like a train...we all looked at each other..that tornado must have affected the billboard and then went further north. We went home mid morning to find a large oak tree on our home. We were fortunate that our builder had built the roof frame to withstand hurricane winds. We lost shingles but no water damage at all. The tree did minimal damage and didn't come through the roof.
Bunkering down against a hurricane in a roomful of arrows reminds me of that scene in the movie Twister where they go to hide from the tornado in a barn but it turns out to be full of giant knives or whatever 😂 I'm glad you guys were ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Carnival fun at Camp Naughty Corner this afternoon. B.Y.O.B. Percillerpants will provide the snacks.😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey everyone!
Stay safe if you're in the path of Nicole. My brother is in Sebastian FL so he's preparing for it. I wish safety for all of you!

Carnival fun at Camp Naughty Corner this afternoon. B.Y.O.B. Percillerpants will provide the snacks.😅
Haha!!! We got some of each...Snot, hair grease, ear wax (or God only knows what), forehead sweat, and the SNEEZE!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thing is now that it’s all crashing down big p is gonna hit the bottle harder, gain more weight, become even more delusional look at these pics she posts clearly shopped to hell and then we will witness a health emergency. That cart can’t keep us assface because it’s dragging HALF A TON. Carts ain’t meant to do that lmao, I feel bad for its little cart wheels. GB is coming back home to take care of bed bound mom he just doesn’t know it yet. I still can’t believe how gross they both look and flaunt it all over everything like they really don’t understand. Humiliating your entire family for money. Ass looks like he just gets greaser and greaser and big p is just greasy in general and now she’s just hiding it all under some hideous tents 🐽
@What10001
Yes, he does!!!!:sick::ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot (3840).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.