Fathering Autism #142 Lymphatic Drainage? Or Lack of Brainage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drops Abbie off at camp, Assa later asks Abbie if she had a snack there….then he asks if they serve lunch there? So you’re dropping your kid off at camp and you don’t even know if they serve lunch.

Priscilla sure knew….she names it all. Anything related to food she has an answer.

Abbie stims with her Ziploc bag. Priscilla says β€œI feel like we should get more of them” :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I missed Abbie slapping Big P. Do you remember around what time it was on the vlog?
11:46 and then at around 12:43 it looks like you can see her hitting Priscilla again in the reflection of the tv. There is no "punishment" for this behaviour. Like normal they just laugh it off. I feel terrible for whoever will be in charge of Abbie after they pass.

Reactions: 23
Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, guys. This hurricane is headed right for my area. 🀞🀞

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You are my hero….how long was it up?
Approximately 12-14 hours.πŸ˜‚ I am not real sure. It got zapped overnight. The positive is, it was up long enough for a few to see it.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜»πŸ˜‚ Heidi P. is not Perciller’s real friend, I can tell you that. She was responding to other comments that came in way after this was posted. No way in hell she did not see it. I imagine it stayed up until Mrs. Maassive saw it. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not yet! Hopefully it will sound worse than it will be (I pray!)
The worse part of the storm is the worry. The last big one that came through here we stayed at our business overnight. It's a huge cement building and our Archery section where we camped out is like a cement inner room. The building was fine but the steel billboard outside twisted and came down in the parking lot. We listened to the winds howl all night, and we heard what sounded like a train...we all looked at each other..that tornado must have affected the billboard and then went further north. We went home mid morning to find a large oak tree on our home. We were fortunate that our builder had built the roof frame to withstand hurricane winds. We lost shingles but no water damage at all. The tree did minimal damage and didn't come through the roof.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Noir, any signs of Jim Canotre?
I have a friend that lives in Ponce Inlet and saw him in Publix!!

Hold up. Did Prissy actually say that the ice in her ice maker wasn't COLD ENOUGH??? And likes bagged ice because it's colder??? Help me understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just love her editing skills. To me, this is comical. Now she has a neck butt!

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 9.45.24 AM.png

I have a friend that lives in Ponce Inlet and saw him in Publix!!

Hold up. Did Prissy actually say that the ice in her ice maker wasn't COLD ENOUGH??? And likes bagged ice because it's colder??? Help me understand!
There were many things Piggy said in that video that 100% make me believe she is very special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.