Fathering Autism #141 Coffee, 2 Sugars, Just Don’t Mind Sweet Girls Boogers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to make a point.
Can everyone please STOP with the politics???
People here may have all different political views.
Let's not!!!!
I agree. Voting is a right and a duty and I like to see people doing their civic duty. I get angry when people don't vote and then complain about the government.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Politics aside, this dude is the biggest tool I've ever seen. Forget those dudes that make fun of trans people but transition their lifted truck with a set of balls on their hitch. The freaking shoes are flags!! 😂🤣 I'm embarrassed to look at this picture. On top of it all, he edited his freaking body.

View attachment 1715194
Has he photoshopped himself skinny and with muscles on his arms? Looks like a right plonker. Please tell me they are not going to be training Abbie to vote in the 2024 election.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor P had to spend 2 hours on phone today. Being on the phone that long would be absolute torture for her. So I don’t understand this program but I they surely don’t fall within the target group?
The non-profit she is calling, was assigned the new ESA grant (when it changed from the McKay scholarship). So, apparently there is an issue with Abbie’s paperwork and getting her grant access, which means people probably haven’t been paid OR since they lost their teacher, she may have lost 2nd quarter funding (as I am sure the funds are dispensed quarterly, most stated do dispense this way).
I am wondering if the state is questioning her homeschool eligibility. It can happen, as she was formally “graduated” from JSA. Even if they try to sham it out, the school could have marked her graduated in their eyes.
This could also explain the teacher leaving. She could have failed to be paid or was told they were looking into Abbie’s eligibility for the program more.

A&P fail to realize that people don’t just watch their vlogs for education. Some people watch them to know what is going on and others are watching and reporting back to superiors within programs. I guarantee someone in Florida is watching and reporting this all back to their program heads. These programs have strict rules and regulations, that are written into State laws, and be followed to the maximum and a fraudulent representation or lies, can carry fines and jail sentences. Them not having a certified teacher and still trying to claim “homeschooling” in Florida is a huge issue, due to their homeschool laws alone. Then, them trying to use homeschooling grants is a red flag, when they don’t meet the state requirements to homeschool.

With this program being so new, everything is being double and triple checked though. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did a first payment, just to get the students funding for the first quarter but are doing look backs and questioning what paperwork was submitted and verifying it all.. They could even be told that they have to pay back the first quarter funds too, if the state determines she isn’t being homeschooled.
There is so much going on behind the scenes with these people. One day they'll be exposed in a way they won't be able to lie and filter their way out of it.

Maybe they fudged the paperwork and are now trying to correct it but they’ve been flagged. Maybe the state agency is taking a deeper dive into their case and talking to JSA and the teacher. They definitely lost the teacher right at the beginning of the school year but they didn’t announce it until weeks later. I bet they were trying to keep some of the funds, if that is even possible. He thinks he’s so slick trying to build his case on social media. Too bad he’s a vlogger who has documented all of his grifting.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The non-profit she is calling, was assigned the new ESA grant (when it changed from the McKay scholarship). So, apparently there is an issue with Abbie’s paperwork and getting her grant access, which means people probably haven’t been paid OR since they lost their teacher, she may have lost 2nd quarter funding (as I am sure the funds are dispensed quarterly, most stated do dispense this way).
I am wondering if the state is questioning her homeschool eligibility. It can happen, as she was formally “graduated” from JSA. Even if they try to sham it out, the school could have marked her graduated in their eyes.
This could also explain the teacher leaving. She could have failed to be paid or was told they were looking into Abbie’s eligibility for the program more.

A&P fail to realize that people don’t just watch their vlogs for education. Some people watch them to know what is going on and others are watching and reporting back to superiors within programs. I guarantee someone in Florida is watching and reporting this all back to their program heads. These programs have strict rules and regulations, that are written into State laws, and be followed to the maximum and a fraudulent representation or lies, can carry fines and jail sentences. Them not having a certified teacher and still trying to claim “homeschooling” in Florida is a huge issue, due to their homeschool laws alone. Then, them trying to use homeschooling grants is a red flag, when they don’t meet the state requirements to homeschool.

With this program being so new, everything is being double and triple checked though. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did a first payment, just to get the students funding for the first quarter but are doing look backs and questioning what paperwork was submitted and verifying it all.. They could even be told that they have to pay back the first quarter funds too, if the state determines she isn’t being homeschooled.
I’m sorry, but if I were in Florida and needed services that Abbie gets and I couldn’t get, I’d be really pissed and might be tempted to report them. I’m not usually that way but I’d make an exception in their case. I’d rather see Kaidale get a scholarship over Abbie and that’s saying a lot. I guess Candy didn’t teach Tinkerhog shame or humility. Scum. The Maassives are scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Politics aside, this dude is the biggest tool I've ever seen. Forget those dudes that make fun of trans people but transition their lifted truck with a set of balls on their hitch. The freaking shoes are flags!! 😂🤣 I'm embarrassed to look at this picture. On top of it all, he edited his freaking body.

View attachment 1715194
Asshat WISHES he looked like that! Taller and skinnier??!?!!

1238907981246-min.gif

giphy.gif

LMAO bear.gif

lmao-gif-11.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are you bleeping serious? Asa is decked out in American flag shorts, Priscilla with her cheap starts and stripe earrings, all dressed up. This is something! Honestly, this seems straight out of some weird ass movie. Sorry, Abbie has no bleeping clue why they're making her perform for pics to get likes.

View attachment 1714742

Nothing to see here. No photoshopping ever. We are the Maass family, and we never ever lie! Seriously, Piggy!

View attachment 1714771
Is that a stain on the wall, or is that where she was photoshopped? What a piece of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she doesn't photoshop or as she claims "never wore spanx" then how is her back fat defying gravity? She is so full of pigshit!
View attachment 1715572
She doesn't have a waist like that...who the hell is believing this????
@therealamylynn & @cucumber

Remember this one!! 😁 I dug it out of the vault. It's from April of 2020. 🤭

She was screaming from the rooftops back then that she did not wear Spanx! :unsure: 🤦‍♀️
You are looking at her back fat pushed up from the Spanx making it look like she has boobs on her back...much bigger ones than on her front!!:oops: :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Screenshot (725).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ahhhhhhh hhhhaaaa!
Lessening the battery load in that poor, downtrodden cart with fewer, lighter and “more efficient” batteries. Lol….Mmmmkay.
Lessening the load…
They seem to have bribed Camp Touchy with food. Go figure.
Pig likes chunky, square ice….that is hollow. Of course she does.
Abbie smacks the tit out of Pig. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Burn those poor jeans immediately, Perciller. Like right now…once you finish your cold iced drinky drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They should have left her in JSA, and followed their suggestions on her capabilities. In other words, life skills, not approaching vocational skills. A&P have never accepted her limitations.
Yep, totally agree!! They should have left her in JSA!!

However, Abbie is a "means to an end", she is an object for their greed and gluttony!! They have never accepted her, being a special needs child!! I get parents, being in denial until acceptance, but they have had many, many years to come to terms with Abbie and her IDD.

They never will accept Abbie and here is how you can tell; when. they go out and want her to perform on her IPAD or show someone her "new found skill" Abbie can't do it! They then get annoyed with her, as if, she is doing it on purpose or being defiant; it doesn't cross their mind that she doesn't have he understanding or capability!!! So f'ing clueless!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So this whole video is them talking to each other? Come on Asswipe, you just proved you are both Idiots. I'm so sorry Abs is stuck with you two.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hubby and I voted today. Both of us served in the military. Neither of us dressed like these morons. LOL Interesting that P has been fighting for whatever since Sept 9th. I can totally see the whole "graduating" thing coming back to bite them in the ass. Since she graduated, the school district/state may no longer be responsible for educating her. Since she may have already received a "certificate of completion", the schools may be off the hook. I've seen some posts on my SN groups about parents being misinformed and letting their child participate in the graduation ceremony with their peers and the school would not let them return the next year because they had technically "graduated". During a recent meeting regarding my son and school, I asked about possible day programs he could attend if things at school don't work out. Our coordinator said that they strongly recommend keeping the kids in school programs until they are 21 and that is when he would be eligible for a day program. They may have royally screwed up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hubby and I voted today. Both of us served in the military. Neither of us dressed like these morons. LOL Interesting that P has been fighting for whatever since Sept 9th. I can totally see the whole "graduating" thing coming back to bite them in the ass. Since she graduated, the school district/state may no longer be responsible for educating her. Since she may have already received a "certificate of completion", the schools may be off the hook. I've seen some posts on my SN groups about parents being misinformed and letting their child participate in the graduation ceremony with their peers and the school would not let them return the next year because they had technically "graduated". During a recent meeting regarding my son and school, I asked about possible day programs he could attend if things at school don't work out. Our coordinator said that they strongly recommend keeping the kids in school programs until they are 21 and that is when he would be eligible for a day program. They may have royally screwed up here.
When I graduated high school I walked with everyone in my class but I just got a diploma holder. I didn't get my actual diploma yet as I did a program at my local college that was part of my local school district. Once I aged out I got my diploma. I liked that I was still able to walk with everyone in my 2010 class even though I never got my diploma until 2013.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is ready to start snarking our way through a new thread? Looks like our Tattler @What10001 ran away with this one! 👏🏼❤👏🏼
I will work some Tattle Magic! Be back soon.😘
F0BF7991-D0FF-4C3E-BE46-2AF7A192095E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion#^#^#^#^
Lies, jump cuts, edits conniving
All to make it like Abs is thriving

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.