Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Halloweenie Eve! I have been keeping a secret from you guyth. Some may remember back when I posted an edited FB convo of me trying to buy this inflatable costume. Whale….I secured the Pig. 😂🐽😂🐽🤣
I am Pigcillerpotamus for Halloween! 😂
We have been watching scary movies all afternoon here.👻 Hope you guys are enjoying your day as well. 🎃❤🎃
86512ABA-95F3-4DE7-AA0F-039477951870.jpeg

8506BD5F-E3A5-4860-9B26-C5806AC60A56.jpeg

1667173401391.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

bready

VIP Member
So, question for our tattler parents of neurodivergent kids, how do you feel about the topic that Asshat (and Cillame) brought up in the last few minutes of the vlog which was talking about grieving the things that your child might not, probably won't, or definitely won't do in life?
Asshat mentioned how P got very emotional and was crying at Becca's wedding during the father-daughter dance because that's something that Abbie will never do. Asshat blathers on talking about grieving those moments is normal and you shouldn't feel guilty for it. He says it's something that's going to continue happening and that you get used to it in some ways and you learn to deal with it and don't get into a deep depression over it.

View attachment 1686504

Princess Cillame has had multiple meltdowns on the vlog over Abbie not reaching certain milestones or not doing or having certain things that Cillame dreams that Abbie should do or have and the fact that she likely never will. One example is Abbie's Birthday gifts, P was most definitely in a deep depression in that vlog. You'd think there'd been a death in the family. Bawling her eyes out about how they'll never buy Abbie her first car, how she can't get Abbie all these stereotypical 'typical teenage girl' gifts that P had in mind. Saying she'd been super stressed out for days and the birthday gift shopping totally drained her. Tonight, Asshat was trying to make it sound like they are the most accepting of Abbie that they've ever been, they don't get nearly as upset or depressed as they used to and so on when that is NOT the truth.

So, the second half of my question is how much do you grieve for the things your kid(s) don't do and won't do... all of that... and what is your opinion on how A&P handle it (versus the bullshit Asshat was spewing tonight)..??
Not a parent, but one thing I've noted when they talked about this before (Ass once "interviewed" Lauren Brazee about it) is they make the assumption that their children would have done these things anyway. Whereas there are many, many people in the world who are neurotypical but never get married, don't have children, didn't go to prom, still collect stuffed animals, never graduate from high school, or don't go to college, the list goes on and on. Plenty of people live an "atypical" life by choice. Additionally, any children have the ability and desire, but not the opportunity to do certain things, due to social or economic constraints. (For example, some kids may not be able to afford things on account of having a deadbeat father who avoided child support all their lives, right Ace?)

A&P never went to college...do they expect their parents to sit there weeping over their "missed milestones"? No, because they consider themselves "normal," and therefore whatever they do is fine. Do they cry about, or campaign for, or contribute funds for kids who can't afford college? No...in fact they intentionally withheld money from Asshole's own child, and blabbed to the whole Internet about their plans to bilk the taxpayers of North Carolina out of money by tricking App State into granting Golden Boy in-state tuition, all while publicly shitting all over people who accept any kind of "assistance."

What they're crying over is the fact that THEY are not getting what THEY want, and this is one situation they cannot manipulate their way out of. They had fantasies of a beautiful Southern belle Florida beach bum daughter...who would be pretty, popular, cool. Just like they had fantasies of a perfect jock son who'd be quarterback of the high school football team (Thunderfoot Jr.) and get voted Homecoming King before heading off to college and living the ideal fratboy life. They were able to manipulate, guilt, berate, humiliate, and even use their minimal Internet "clout" to make that happen with Isaiah (his own, theater-geek wishes and van life dreams be damned).

They cannot do that with Abbie, no matter how hard they try. They have already adjusted their dreams downwards (Maybe she can walk on the beach with her therapy dog? Be the first special needs model for Salt Life? Live in a carriage house in Riverside? Put a lid on a coffee cup like a real live barista? Anything???) and she has "failed" (by their standards) to clear even those lower bars. Denial could not "fix" her. Special diets could not "fix" her. The lawsuits could not "fix" her. ABA could not "fix" her. Homeschool is not "fixing" her. No amount of bullying anybody, including Abbie herself, has so far been successful in turning Abbie into a Real Girl.

That is what they cry about. It has nothing to do with opportunities she's lost. Where is their crying over the opportunities they have kept her from in the here and now, instead of in their fantasy world? The sensory toys she is not given, the caretakers she has lost, the schools she was pulled from, the time they wasted on hockey games and tricycles instead of self-care and communication? Where is Assa's crying over the fact that, after 17 years, his daughter still has no way to say "no" and that is entirely his doing? Get bent, shitbrains. You're crying for yourselves, not for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Welcome! Just interested, did you used to support them?
I'm going to be honest I haven't had social media in 8 years (im 31). I honestly was clueless about YouTube. I always listened to music on YouTube but never came across a family vloggger or understood subscriptions & likes & all that... until when my son was 18 months old & quit talking all of a sudden ,was spinning like crazy, head banging, & so much more. When he was a baby my husband asked "you think he has autism" I had never heard that word before so brushed it off "all babies do that"
So last December I went down a rabbit hole trying to figure out what was going on with my boy & that's when I stumbled across FA. I wouldn't say I supported them. (I posted in the last thread) something about them always was cringey to me but I was clueless on Autism so kept watching. (I watch now cause it's like a freaking train wreck, can't look away) The more we talked to Dr's & got therapies & on the waiting list to being diagnosed to actually getting a diagnosis of Autism, & the less they did right by Abbie the more they disgusted me. SOME stuff he's right on with what he is saying but he does the complete opposite or doesn't do anything or doesnt follow through.. we have completely turned our world around to benefit our son & that's okay. When we get him a new car (he's obsessed with lining them up & looking at them closely) or go to the park (he would rather run than play on the equipment) I realize it's not going to look or be the same as other kids & parents & I have accepted that. I pulled out his snow gloves from last winter cause their the baby ones & we want to get him ones with fingers, he insisted on putting them on so we did & he played with his cars with them on for 30 mins. It was hilarious & weird but thats what he wanted & it made him happy so thats what we did. I'm never going to put him in a box to be like other people or with what's "trendy" like they do with Abbie. They teach me so much now on what not to do. Sorry that was long

• Heart
Reactions: 43

WallFly

VIP Member
So, question for our tattler parents of neurodivergent kids, how do you feel about the topic that Asshat (and Cillame) brought up in the last few minutes of the vlog which was talking about grieving the things that your child might not, probably won't, or definitely won't do in life?
Asshat mentioned how P got very emotional and was crying at Becca's wedding during the father-daughter dance because that's something that Abbie will never do. Asshat blathers on talking about grieving those moments is normal and you shouldn't feel guilty for it. He says it's something that's going to continue happening and that you get used to it in some ways and you learn to deal with it and don't get into a deep depression over it.

View attachment 1686504

Princess Cillame has had multiple meltdowns on the vlog over Abbie not reaching certain milestones or not doing or having certain things that Cillame dreams that Abbie should do or have and the fact that she likely never will. One example is Abbie's Birthday gifts, P was most definitely in a deep depression in that vlog. You'd think there'd been a death in the family. Bawling her eyes out about how they'll never buy Abbie her first car, how she can't get Abbie all these stereotypical 'typical teenage girl' gifts that P had in mind. Saying she'd been super stressed out for days and the birthday gift shopping totally drained her. Tonight, Asshat was trying to make it sound like they are the most accepting of Abbie that they've ever been, they don't get nearly as upset or depressed as they used to and so on when that is NOT the truth.

So, the second half of my question is how much do you grieve for the things your kid(s) don't do and won't do... all of that... and what is your opinion on how A&P handle it (versus the bullshit Asshat was spewing tonight)..??
Being head of an autistic house hold myself...we've dealt with acceptance understanding ...grieving but to be completely honest... We chose to celebrate the accomplishments and enjoy our children for who they are. I look at Priscilla and her fake tears...and know it's her feeling sorry for herself and what SHE might not get... We know she cries when she doesn't get her Easter basket.... So it's obvious her years are for her...and only her.
She's worried about Abbie not getting her father daughter dance?? Really?? Does she ever think of Asa's OTHER daughters tears??? I have a teen age daughter whose father walked out on her at age 2... I KNOW her hurts, her tears...
Priscilla only years up for HER loss... HER selfishness.

Btw.... Our autistic child does not trick or treat anymore .... We dress up give out candy...and have fun...

Priscilla and Asa change their stories and lies So often it's clearly for content. One day Priscilla is saying Abbies a typical teenager...with her besties...and it's girls night...then they dress her up like an 8 yr. Old for halloween... It's all about content..nothing's ever done purely for Abbies happiness or well being.

They make me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

flowerfarmer

these idiots are pushing the wrong kid to 'get a job'....college boy could have been helping out instead of riding his one wheel around,acting like a smug little jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Krishascooties

VIP Member
LMFAO? Is she serious?!? Below is also a pic I grabbed from the previous page and current vlog. Liar liar!

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 5.43.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 5.45.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This vlog…lol…Sounds like nobody wanted candy from the drunk neighbors. They only handed out 13 jello shots. They feel like it is because nobody knows they are there. 😂😂 They are sitting at a table right next to the damn road. Oh Maassives…they see you…that is why they are not stopping.
1667686648568.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

What10001

Chatty Member
They are the biggest losers. Literally. Get drunk at 10am and show ass for summers family. He said yea summer has parents that are not us. You’re not her parents at all you dumbass. You just used her like you do everyone else until they don’t have anything left for you to take. Only reason you still associate with her assface once she moved out is because she takes Abbie once a week for you and no knees to stuff face and suck down liquor. Abbie looked like she hadn’t had her hair brushed in a week. Why show her like that and then comment on it. Ohhh girl that hair, how about put the camera down and pull it back to give her some dignity? Same shit different day. Asa is on his way to being as fat as his wife. He’s already got her beat in the boob department.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
OMG! LMAO!
Questions....
The first picture...what is going on with the mouth? Is that where your head is?
All I can think of when I look at it is sloth from the Goonies yelling "Hey you guys!" Or is it hey you Guyths! :m

Second picture... Are you contemplating mounting that kitty??? 🙀 Bad Piggy! 🤣

Also...Is that a ghost heavy metal band behind you?
Looks like the kitty is not the only one getting mounted 🤭

And last but not least...
Perfect 10 on the snout rub!
So mesmerizing
The sway of the hips
The jiggle of the belly
The intense look about the eyes
And of course, the actual swipe is perfection!!
Bravo! 🤣❤
😘🎃❤ @Sweetums @BellaBlueEyes @cucumber ❤🎃😘
Thanks Guyth!

😂 Yes. Hey You Guyth!!! That is where my head is. There was alot more going on with that Pigapotamus head than I realized initially. The elastic around my neck was about to choke me out.😂
Mount the cat? Now would Pig doing something like that?
1667218198108.gif

Of course she would. 😂
That is a ghost heavy metal rock band behind me. One of my faves. Mounted…Mounter…Tomato…Tomahto
Thanks Sister, I love a good, solid snout rub.😂
On a slightly different topic, I bet sheer panic spread through Pigciller’s gunt when Moobie started “organizing” the fridge.🐽 I picture her slouched over the countertop, giant head in her hooves, watching as he pulled out all the shit she had hidden and tucked away for her late night feedings. And let’s be honest, He wasn’t organizing that fridge for her. He was just making room so he can put his camera in there and catch gravy shots of Sweet Girl making her own cereal for the 2,764th time. 😂
Oh Whale, Pigger…back to stashing the cheese under the gunt…we know he will never find it up in that vast, unchartered region.
1667218834972.gif

🎃Happy Halloween Guyth!🎃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

What10001

Chatty Member
Candy praising assface “he’s done so well with her”. He’s had her 17 years and you’re proud of what he’s done? We see where pig gets her delusional traits 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And I hope he gets to walk the normal daughter down the aisle.....

I thought she was going to fall backwards coming up the kitchen stairs when Asshole was putting Abby's tats on.
Personally, I dont. He doesnt deserve to walk her down the aisle, or even score an invite.

In other news...I just watched P's live from this morning. Its official- she got that promotion to Senior Ex. Director in May, and hasnt hit it since.
She said that next month she is looking to re-rank to that position again.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 9.54.30 PM.png

😂 😂 😂 😂

Her team will never, ever, be able to sell enough to keep her at that ranking, let alone reach Red and Pinky. She is SO frustrated, she wants to be numero uno...but even with Abbie, she cannot reach the top. She'll always be the 4th runner-up, walking away with a years supply of Turtle Wax.
Love it!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
ASSa was moving the cam around a lot and it was hard to get a clear pic.

I’m also very comfy in bed and too lazy to go to my computer and get some better screenshots 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ but you guys see where this is going.🤔🤣😂😂

Seriously, her poor knee fat is literally sad and depressed…screaming for help! ☹ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
View attachment 1686782
She's got them on her back side too! :m
Screenshot_20221029-144626-445~2.png

@Cardinal Rule
It too has a personality of its own! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 Also not sure what’s up with her hand it looks more deformed than normal…🤔😂😂
View attachment 1687480
Deformed indeed!!
Screenshot_20221028-214837-726~3.png
Screenshot_20221027-232330~4.png

Screenshot_20221027-232613~2.png

Screenshot_20221029-142240-044~3.png

Screenshot_20221029-142318-934~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Noir Fan

VIP Member
these idiots are pushing the wrong kid to 'get a job'....college boy could have been helping out instead of riding his one wheel around,acting like a smug little jerk.
Great point. Remember Isaiah’s first roommate in the dorm? Seemed like a nice kid who had a (gasp) job! I think Asa said that Isaiah’s job was school AND vlogging. I believe the roommate ended up moving out. Please correct me if wrong.

If vlogging is anyone’s job, sadly it’s Abbie’s.

• Sad
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Long post….skip ahead if needed!
I’m late to the party but I have to comment on the inappropriate behavior these camp kids show.
This is my life, teaching and coaching persons with intellectual disabilities and mental illness.
I don’t ever initiate physical touch unless I ask first.
That may be birthday hug, a family member, friend or housemate passes away, if they are sad or depressed and just need a hug or before any hand over hand assistance.
Hugs are friendly side hugs.
I don’t ever tickle. Period.
Sometimes, when I’m sitting at my desk, I may get approached and asked if they can give me a hug. I love that because I feel they learned that from me. To ask before any physical touch.
Im only human so I bend the rules slightly.
This guy who has down syndrome and autism has recently started joking around and sits at my desk when I leave the room. I pretend to not see him and sit on him, barely, and act all surprised. I only do this because after YEARS he is finally coming out of his shell. He never interacted with anyone before but now he talks and jokes around.
Anyway, we have yearly training on appropriate boundaries and these camp special freaks break all the rules. They are gross and inappropriate.
Okay, I’m done…back to the Maassholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I feel like we should carpool to Jacksonville, lure them out of the manor with some cheese, mexican and tequila and then open a can of whoop ass on ‘em!🤣😂🤣
Kidding…kind of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
And I hope he gets to walk the normal daughter down the aisle.....

I thought she was going to fall backwards coming up the kitchen stairs when Asshole was putting Abby's tats on.
His middle child seems like she is a nice young lady and is probably better off never being involved with this family.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I love how two ton Birther Candy made the comment about how "age appropriate" Abbies butterfly costume was.
😆 🤣 😂
Boy, the apple really doesn't fall far from the redwood trees do they.

• Haha
  • Heart