Fathering Autism #141 Coffee, 2 Sugars, Just Don’t Mind Sweet Girls Boogers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coffee Anyone? 😂😂 Date Night for Sir Ciller and PawPawLovesPork? 😂😂 I hope so! Can we give the biggest Congratulations EVER to our Tattler @Hotographer512 for supplying us with such a spectacular thread title? Many Thanks and Much Love, Critter!😘
1666997378129.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG Ps true size on display in Embarrassed For Her vlog. 🐪 or 🐷 toe. Poor shorts, if they make them in your size doesn’t mean made for your size. P navigating stairs, they’re not Mt Everest P.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So, question for our tattler parents of neurodivergent kids, how do you feel about the topic that Asshat (and Cillame) brought up in the last few minutes of the vlog which was talking about grieving the things that your child might not, probably won't, or definitely won't do in life?
Asshat mentioned how P got very emotional and was crying at Becca's wedding during the father-daughter dance because that's something that Abbie will never do. Asshat blathers on talking about grieving those moments is normal and you shouldn't feel guilty for it. He says it's something that's going to continue happening and that you get used to it in some ways and you learn to deal with it and don't get into a deep depression over it.

ezgif-3-0c7957cc0d3a.gif

Princess Cillame has had multiple meltdowns on the vlog over Abbie not reaching certain milestones or not doing or having certain things that Cillame dreams that Abbie should do or have and the fact that she likely never will. One example is Abbie's Birthday gifts, P was most definitely in a deep depression in that vlog. You'd think there'd been a death in the family. Bawling her eyes out about how they'll never buy Abbie her first car, how she can't get Abbie all these stereotypical 'typical teenage girl' gifts that P had in mind. Saying she'd been super stressed out for days and the birthday gift shopping totally drained her. Tonight, Asshat was trying to make it sound like they are the most accepting of Abbie that they've ever been, they don't get nearly as upset or depressed as they used to and so on when that is NOT the truth.

So, the second half of my question is how much do you grieve for the things your kid(s) don't do and won't do... all of that... and what is your opinion on how A&P handle it (versus the bullshit Asshat was spewing tonight)..??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sliding in to the thread like a greasy pork sammich in Cillapotamus' hot little mouth.

WTF a butterfly? Seriously? What typical 17 year old teen goes trick or treating? And yeah Cilla is huge. Get the raft ready!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So, question for our tattler parents of neurodivergent kids, how do you feel about the topic that Asshat (and Cillame) brought up in the last few minutes of the vlog which was talking about grieving the things that your child might not, probably won't, or definitely won't do in life?
Asshat mentioned how P got very emotional and was crying at Becca's wedding during the father-daughter dance because that's something that Abbie will never do. Asshat blathers on talking about grieving those moments is normal and you shouldn't feel guilty for it. He says it's something that's going to continue happening and that you get used to it in some ways and you learn to deal with it and don't get into a deep depression over it.

View attachment 1686504

Princess Cillame has had multiple meltdowns on the vlog over Abbie not reaching certain milestones or not doing or having certain things that Cillame dreams that Abbie should do or have and the fact that she likely never will. One example is Abbie's Birthday gifts, P was most definitely in a deep depression in that vlog. You'd think there'd been a death in the family. Bawling her eyes out about how they'll never buy Abbie her first car, how she can't get Abbie all these stereotypical 'typical teenage girl' gifts that P had in mind. Saying she'd been super stressed out for days and the birthday gift shopping totally drained her. Tonight, Asshat was trying to make it sound like they are the most accepting of Abbie that they've ever been, they don't get nearly as upset or depressed as they used to and so on when that is NOT the truth.

So, the second half of my question is how much do you grieve for the things your kid(s) don't do and won't do... all of that... and what is your opinion on how A&P handle it (versus the bullshit Asshat was spewing tonight)..??
I have a 19 year old that will never drive. My younger 14 year olds will have certain milestones that probably will never happen.
I grieved those a long time ago, initially but I still know that some of those milestones have gotten me, when the time comes around.
I remember when my oldest turned 16 years old and we weren’t going to get her driver’s license but taking her to American Girl, to pick out a new doll and get cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory. I went home and cried, after she went to sleep.
I can only imagine it hits all parents hard, when they have special needs kiddos and those thoughts never will go away completely, even with proper therapy. I think Asa detaches himself from those feelings and Priscilla just is crushed every time, because she knows she will always be stuck with Abbie (and never having that typical teenager/young adult life).

• Heart

View attachment 1686504

So, I can’t answer the questions your asking because I’m not in that situation. Just had to be a smart ass and interject, maybe he can have a father/daughter dance with his first daughter. I think P would end up in such a tizzy if that ever happened.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can't believe that Cilldebeast went to a Bunco Party to sell beauty products without doing her hair and make up or putting effort into dressing well. My gosh, a Slimelife Tshirt, dirty hair in a top knot and a bare face. She looked like an absolute sloppy mess of a slob. WTF? Obviously there were ZERO sales because there was ZERO bragging about how well the night went. If you are going to call yourself "Lipstick Mama" , you better slap on a bit of lippy to live up to the ridiculous name that you gave yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sliding in to the thread like a greasy pork sammich in Cillapotamus' hot little mouth.

WTF a butterfly? Seriously? What typical 17 year old teen goes trick or treating? And yeah Cilla is huge. Get the raft ready!!
WooooWeeee! That is a mental picture! But….Greasy pork sammich? Much better…much, much better than sliding in like Kramer. LMAO! I must go see this blubbery disaster and her camel toe shorts. 😂 A little birdie told me she stampedes up the stairs! Oh…Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.😻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just saw this that the Ass posted.
What is he smoking???
I see the opposite and she seems more and more unhappy..especially when they are trying to shoe horn her into their dumb narratives. I guess the humps look at everything with rose colored glasses.. they think Abbie is employable and a high school grad who has a bit of a delay that she is working on.

I can't believe that Cilldebeast went to a Bunco Party to sell beauty products without doing her hair and make up or putting effort into dressing well. My gosh, a Slimelife Tshirt, dirty hair in a top knot and a bare face. She looked like an absolute sloppy mess of a slob. WTF? Obviously there were ZERO sales because there was ZERO bragging about how well the night went. If you are going to call yourself "Lipstick Mama" , you better slap on a bit of lippy to live up to the ridiculous name that you gave yourself.
Its kind of desperate and low rent to be having parties and going to other people's parties to snag people. I would hate it if I was at a party for another reason and an MLM'r showed up with their scammy ways.

Are the humps not buying and signing up for slime as much anymore? I sure hope so!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Asswipe kept telling BigP how excited Abs was about the trick or treating fiasco,and her being so happy, did anyone see that excitement? I missed it. And as to what he's smoking, I'm betting he can legally get mmj for Abs, here in Florida there's tons of stuff he could be smoking, plus edibles, vapes, dabs. A good friend told me about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a 19 year old that will never drive. My younger 14 year olds will have certain milestones that probably will never happen.
I grieved those a long time ago, initially but I still know that some of those milestones have gotten me, when the time comes around.
I remember when my oldest turned 16 years old and we weren’t going to get her driver’s license but taking her to American Girl, to pick out a new doll and get cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory. I went home and cried, after she went to sleep.
I can only imagine it hits all parents hard, when they have special needs kiddos and those thoughts never will go away completely, even with proper therapy. I think Asa detaches himself from those feelings and Priscilla just is crushed every time, because she knows she will always be stuck with Abbie (and never having that typical teenager/young adult life).
I think it's completely natural to grieve those things, be upset by them, have difficulties with it.
But in A&P's case, don't lie about it and say you've dealt with it and got a handle on it etc when you really don't. And there is video evidence that you don't. lol I think you're right, Asshat is way more detached (except when he "cried" the other day about Abbie unloading the dishwasher.) P is definitely crushed and destroyed every single time. She has not dealt with it AT ALL. Not one little bit. Even after 17+ years. I mean, at what point does grieving over these things go from a natural place to an unhealthy place? In some ways, I feel it's kind of doing a disservice to Abbie and disrespectful/hurtful as a parent to be THAT hung up on who P desperately wishes she was rather than accepting who Abbie is. To be clear, no Abbie does not feel disrespected or hurt in the way that a NT kid does. But I do think she picks up on how P feels towards her with all of her resentment and so on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.