Fathering Autism #141 Coffee, 2 Sugars, Just Don’t Mind Sweet Girls Boogers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you bleeping serious? Asa is decked out in American flag shorts, Priscilla with her cheap starts and stripe earrings, all dressed up. This is something! Honestly, this seems straight out of some weird ass movie. Sorry, Abbie has no bleeping clue why they're making her perform for pics to get likes.

View attachment 1714742

Nothing to see here. No photoshopping ever. We are the Maass family, and we never ever lie! Seriously, Piggy!

View attachment 1714771
A couple of comments from her Instagram post.

2235CF6C-E29B-40DE-8EBC-8A736519812D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if once she’s 18 if they’ll lie on an absentee ballot with her name.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Politics aside, this dude is the biggest tool I've ever seen. Forget those dudes that make fun of trans people but transition their lifted truck with a set of balls on their hitch. The freaking shoes are flags!! 😂🤣 I'm embarrassed to look at this picture. On top of it all, he edited his freaking body.

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 3.51.48 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A
Actually, even once Abbie has guardianship established, she would be able to vote BUT she has to independently pick her candidates…
My oldest voted for the first time today!
View attachment 1714923

She had to be able to sign her name (or mark her signature). Then, she was able to use the electronic voting machine, to select her candidates. She had to do it without assistance but was able to bring a pre-printed ballot (that we had went through together and she decided who she was going to vote for) and she then could select on the machine.
Caregivers could not help with the selections, nor could the voting staff. The staff could only show her how to do it and then had to turn their backs until she was done.

When I told the lady checking us in, it was her first time, the whole group of people standing around turned and everyone started hollering. I had to kindly ask them to be quiet, as she gets overwhelmed and wears headphones to help…

I don’t see Abbie being able to read and select the correct number of individuals or being able to read that she is to hit the next button each time and then print at the end though.
Abbie will never be capable of voting and won't understand what is going on. Even if she could understand what's happening I doubt she would have any interest in voting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dude, Priscilla is CRAZY.

The first shot is like a capture of her straight on, caught mid-sentence, looking like ass from a poor quality video in extremely unflattering lighting, having put virtually no effort into her appearance. The second shot is her fully made up in flattering lighting with the camera held up above so it misses her chins, probably the best out of a many attempts.

I do think that Priscilla has improved her makeup skills--I don't care what any of y'all say, you've obviously just forgot how bad she used to routinely look.

BUT.....Come on. This lady is nuts.

I like to take a lot of selfies, so I'm pretty much an authority on this. You can look anywhere from 100 lbs lighter to 20 lbs heavier than you really are depending on lighting, angles, poses, and so forth. I can absolutely shave off 50 lbs from my self with a selfie, but I never share those pictures because people see me in real life and they know that's not what I look like. So I usually try to find a picture where I look like I look, but a nice version of my current self--not me minus 50 or 100 lbs like Priscilla ROUTINELY does.

Priscilla is not alone in doing this, but it is peculiar given the fact we see her big self in the vlogs every single day so there's no question she does not look at all the way she attempts to portray herself.

She's just not bright. She lacks the intellect and the emotional intelligence to understand that she is making herself look like a sad (pathetic?) person. I wouldn't even really care if she just shared these unrealistic photos of herself where she looks over 100 lbs lighter--whatever, who cares? People do stuff like that all the time on social media. Half the pics on the net are unrealistic pics.

It gets weird where she starts denying and pretending that's what she really looks like. That's where it starts to get like--what is your end game here, lady? We all see you. You look like what you look like, and if you looked like this, nobody would be saying otherwise. You are a huge lady and you often look rough. Who cares, honestly?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: fatheringautism#142 "BYKWCSY ... Right?
We watch the vlogs, lie as you might"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor P had to spend 2 hours on phone today. Being on the phone that long would be absolute torture for her. So I don’t understand this program but I they surely don’t fall within the target group?
From her first post, it sounds like they lost the teacher the first week in September. Always boohoo'ing about what others are doing to them or not doing for them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have stayed away from politics for a few years now, so however they voted, they voted. My biggest concern now is this very late season hurricane. Schools are closed for the next two days and it’s possible I may have grandchild sitting duties tomorrow.

About Abbie’s schooling…honestly, does she really need it? I can’t see her doing any of the homeschooling practices independently. Why not let her live happy with simple things she enjoys. As far as voting, she has no real understanding.

• Heart
From her first post, it sounds like they lost the teacher the first week in September. Always boohoo'ing about what others are doing to them or not doing for them.
If she was truly advocating for autism families she would explain what the real issue is. But no, it is solid gaslighting of the authorities because they are not getting what they want. And you just know that is money. They make me so angry. The sooner they are exposed the better. I just hope that teacher lady has had her say.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would like to make a point.
Can everyone please STOP with the politics???
People here may have all different political views.
Let's not!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor P had to spend 2 hours on phone today. Being on the phone that long would be absolute torture for her. So I don’t understand this program but I they surely don’t fall within the target group?
No way she wrote that. That is all that grimy little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So what is the truth? Is she just not getting the answer she wants? Is it because Abbie is NOT in public school? Maybe the scholarship program Abbie was in will provide life skills but not work training? Inquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: 12
They should have left her in JSA, and followed their suggestions on her capabilities. In other words, life skills, not approaching vocational skills. A&P have never accepted her limitations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Are they try to scam for scholarship money when they dont have a certified teacher??
Ding DIng DIng! We have a winner!

Are you bleeping serious? Asa is decked out in American flag shorts, Priscilla with her cheap starts and stripe earrings, all dressed up. This is something! Honestly, this seems straight out of some weird ass movie. Sorry, Abbie has no bleeping clue why they're making her perform for pics to get likes.

View attachment 1714742

Nothing to see here. No photoshopping ever. We are the Maass family, and we never ever lie! Seriously, Piggy!

View attachment 1714771
If she doesn't photoshop or as she claims "never wore spanx" then how is her back fat defying gravity? She is so full of pigshit!

1667947630967.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I would like to make a point.
Can everyone please STOP with the politics???
People here may have all different political views.
Let's not!!!!
YES! Please stop! We must be able to embrace our differences, IMO. Snarking on these two horrible creatures is what bonds me to all of you, there's no place for disparaging others regarding their political views.

• Heart
When is Abbies 1st shift at the coffee house start??
Did I miss something or have they given up on that??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ding DIng DIng! We have a winner!

If she doesn't photoshop or as she claims "never wore spanx" then how is her back fat defying gravity? She is so full of pigshit!

View attachment 1715572
and...here we are pushing her enormous belly and shaving off half with filters... She goes too far with all the pretending she isnt obese ..since we actually do see her in the VLOG. I think all the filters/angles/lighting is adding to her severe delusion.

I noticed Asshat was also trying the waist trick in his shot...lol. Alright let me add a dose of reality.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.