Fathering Autism #141 Coffee, 2 Sugars, Just Don’t Mind Sweet Girls Boogers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I hope he gets to walk the normal daughter down the aisle.....

I thought she was going to fall backwards coming up the kitchen stairs when Asshole was putting Abby's tats on.
Personally, I dont. He doesnt deserve to walk her down the aisle, or even score an invite.

In other news...I just watched P's live from this morning. Its official- she got that promotion to Senior Ex. Director in May, and hasnt hit it since.
She said that next month she is looking to re-rank to that position again.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 9.54.30 PM.png

😂 😂 😂 😂

Her team will never, ever, be able to sell enough to keep her at that ranking, let alone reach Red and Pinky. She is SO frustrated, she wants to be numero uno...but even with Abbie, she cannot reach the top. She'll always be the 4th runner-up, walking away with a years supply of Turtle Wax.
Love it!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Personally, I dont. He doesnt deserve to walk her down the aisle, or even score an invite.

In other news...I just watched P's live from this morning. Its official- she got that promotion to Senior Ex. Director in May, and hasnt hit it since.
She said that next month she is looking to re-rank to that position again.

View attachment 1686685
😂 😂 😂 😂

Her team will never, ever, be able to sell enough to keep her at that ranking, let alone reach Red and Pinky. She is SO frustrated, she wants to be numero uno...but even with Abbie, she cannot reach the top. She'll always be the 4th runner-up, walking away with a years supply of Turtle Wax.
Love it!! 🥰🥰🥰
So once you hit a rank in LL you don't automatically stay at that rank? You get "demoted" if sales aren't up to par along with a drop in salary? Hmm. Interesting. I hope she continues to spiral down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And I hope he gets to walk the normal daughter down the aisle.....

I thought she was going to fall backwards coming up the kitchen stairs when Asshole was putting Abby's tats on.
His middle child seems like she is a nice young lady and is probably better off never being involved with this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His middle child seems like she is a nice young lady and is probably better off never being involved with this family.
I agree.
Plus the fact her mom has like 4 different baby daddy's.
It's likely one of them will walk her down the isle over Assa doing it. 😆
I doubt the young lady ever gives Assa a 2nd thought and hopefully it stays that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So once you hit a rank in LL you don't automatically stay at that rank? You get "demoted" if sales aren't up to par along with a drop in salary? Hmm. Interesting. I hope she continues to spiral down.
Yep. She has to have $80k between herself and her team every month to stay at that ranking. Her downline are all misfits, and she cant sell $80k solo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It reminds me of the language app, Duolingo. You can fire through lessons and get to various levels, but if you miss 10 points, you get booted down and it is a ton of time to get back up. I bet that Cilldebeast is spitting bullets right now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When CillaMe returned from her in-home (not her home) SlimeLife party, she was just in time for AssA to launch into a monologue. Boy, I’m sure she was thrilled. She picked up the cat and stroked, jiggled, nuzzled, and kissed it. After a hard evening slinging free samples and her “success story“ to a bunch of strangers, she was ready to be celebrated. The last thing she wanted was to hear her husband drone on. It may have unfolded like this:

08B21CE7-896B-4B1B-B92B-7B1C9004483B.jpeg

6AFFE7B1-4D82-46E8-8D13-467CBD3EF4E4.jpeg

FEC44F1F-EB4A-47B2-B131-273F7BDFCAA3.jpeg

25AA4557-CB9A-4CD1-94C8-2557CA2341A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ASSa was moving the cam around a lot and it was hard to get a clear pic.

I’m also very comfy in bed and too lazy to go to my computer and get some better screenshots 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ but you guys see where this is going.🤔🤣😂😂

Seriously, her poor knee fat is literally sad and depressed…screaming for help! ☹ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
F69279B0-35DB-4F0E-83C1-704310044C16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it's completely natural to grieve those things, be upset by them, have difficulties with it.
But in A&P's case, don't lie about it and say you've dealt with it and got a handle on it etc when you really don't. And there is video evidence that you don't. lol I think you're right, Asshat is way more detached (except when he "cried" the other day about Abbie unloading the dishwasher.) P is definitely crushed and destroyed every single time. She has not dealt with it AT ALL. Not one little bit. Even after 17+ years. I mean, at what point does grieving over these things go from a natural place to an unhealthy place? In some ways, I feel it's kind of doing a disservice to Abbie and disrespectful/hurtful as a parent to be THAT hung up on who P desperately wishes she was rather than accepting who Abbie is. To be clear, no Abbie does not feel disrespected or hurt in the way that a NT kid does. But I do think she picks up on how P feels towards her with all of her resentment and so on.
I think Asshat cried more for himself being the one that "taught" Abbie to do this. His skill and wisdom are superior! They don't think Abbie understands embarrassment, but they've claimed Abbie gets that she is on YouTube and tit. I guess they decided this vlog that Abbie wasn't going to be the "typical teen". Dressing Abbie up and taking her out for Trunk or Treat is good content. duck these idiots

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When CillaMe returned from her in-home (not her home) SlimeLife party, she was just in time for AssA to launch into a monologue. Boy, I’m sure she was thrilled. She picked up the cat and stroked, jiggled, nuzzled, and kissed it. After a hard evening slinging free samples and her “success story“ to a bunch of strangers, she was ready to be celebrated. The last thing she wanted was to hear her husband drone on. It may have unfolded like this:

View attachment 1686721

View attachment 1686725

View attachment 1686726

View attachment 1686728
Had to update this one.

E7-D43-D5-A-9-A17-4-F2-E-8897-7-E44-BADDA16-C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.