Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought those strange empty picture frames were so weird can't imagine anyone choosing THAT kinda thing to put on your wall. One big picture of any type of art or painting would look so much better than Big P's idea of home decorating.

Reactions: 20
I always thought those strange empty picture frames were so weird can't imagine anyone choosing THAT kinda thing to put on your wall. One big picture of any type of art or painting would look so much better than Big P's idea of home decorating.
I felt that stupid Jaguar Blue/green color was something more than what we saw. I can imagine Jax having some sort of 'Jaguars biggest fan promotion' and that they had entered the contest and was hoping for more local fame and fortune. We know how important and famous they think they are. Just me thinking too early in the morning,

Kimmied, I didn't think my respect and love for you could be any higher/more and now you've gone and proved that yes, yes it can. You and your family are gems.
Thank you. I love you guys, too! You have no idea how much I love being a part of this forum. You’ve all kept me sane the last few years!

I hope you guys can figure it out. Is it possible he’s ready for a growth spurt and uncomfortable because of it? I know nothing of tics and if I’m rude that’s not my intention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don't even want to think about what Priscilla's enormous ass has done to the toilets that necessitates a remodel.
Probably leaking, I wonder if Pigrillatwisterpus has been twisting on the toilet seat and has made it loose, to the point she falls off and cracked the flooring too with her massive weight.

Probably got it from instagram, tiktok, or pinterest. No way she thought of that all on her own.

Reactions: 18
https://www.facebook.com/

Good Morning Guyth
A pet peeve of mine.
For her “GIRL’S NIGHT”…
Just call it WTF it actually is, RESPITE. BABYSITTING. Are we really supposed to believe Summer and Kylie take Abbie every Monday evening for zero compensation? Are they doing it for free? Not likely. On one hand, I am glad they kept her Monday evening consistent, and she went with Summer. On the other hand, how much has Pigrillapotmus actually been around her girl since her NOLA trip?
In reference to the help wanted FB ad:
Pig decides to move her Slime studio upstairs, and only NOW is it time to finally remove the moldy wallpaper? Can’t have the Huns seeing the true nature of the sty, eh?

Reactions: 25

How the hell is she able to even do that? I can't do it, my muscles in my neck won't bend that way. That can't be a normal tic can it?

Reactions: 19

That's not out of the realm of possibilities since we just had to increase his sleep medication after 4+ years of being at the same dose. He quite literally was not sleeping at all for days at a time, so I think that was a huge part of the problem. Which, yes, could be caused by a growth spurt of any sort. It's all so damn complicated with neurological disorders, as I'm sure you are well aware of too. Hugs!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1677049

How the hell is she able to even do that? I can't do it, my muscles in my neck won't bend that way. That can't be a normal tic can it?
Lack of muscle tone.

Her lack of PT and other therapy is going to debilitate her faster than her weight gain. Add in poor proper nutrition and her medication depleting her calcium/bone density her quality of life is going to quickly become deplorable.

Asa said that Isaiah was going to live in the shack when he gets out of school and that they were going to add a full bath out there. God forbit he get his own place that's more than 20 feet from Mommy's teet.

Reactions: 25
I have suffered from extreme insomnia since I was little. My mother said once I started walking I stopped napping (it is also when I started sleep walking.) Wish I could give you tricks to try but I know how on top of things you are so likely tried anything I could come up with.

But I can say that once you go a night or two without sleep that alone makes it harder to sleep. You are restless, agitated, over sensitive to everything. It keeps you wired and on high alert. Add in hallucinations and it becomes harder and harder to actually sleep the longer you go without. Really screws up any neurological stuff you have going on as normally-functioning brain would even be misfiring.

At that point sticking to a normal sleep schedule isn't a thing. It's just dozing off and naps as much as possible. Even then it takes days to get reset. Granted this is off meds for me lol. Sleep medication does nothing for me. Melatonin causes vivid visual hallucinations and doesn't make me the least bit tired. Everything else makes me fall asleep for a couple hours at best, then wide awake. Even on max dose.

It's no wonder your guy is having a rough go at it. Hopefully is back closer to normal soon.

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over the fact as a 13 year old girl redwood put her ass up to the window when she didn’t get her way. That’s some veruca salt type shit. I had to laugh out loud at the thought of my 14 year old doing that, she’d die of embarrassment first then again after I got ahold of her Goes to show you how entitled she was back then. Ain’t shit changed but 300 pounds and ID daughter to exploit.

Reactions: 26
If that is lack of muscle tone I can't imagine what her doctors tell her parents. They have to see this. She must have to go for regular check ups?

Wait! What??? Did she say that??

Reactions: 15
If that is lack of muscle tone I can't imagine what her doctors tell her parents. They have to see this. She must have to go for regular check ups?
Only check ups that have ever been seen are for her depo-shot. Other than that it would be what is required to keep her on meds.

Years ago she use to go to therapy to help with her muscle tone and motor skills. But that was all through school. If jsa didn't provide it she wasn't getting it.

Now who knows what, if anything, she gets. If her deterioration is any sign all that tapered off long ago. Now that she is totally dependent on what her parents want to provide likely she gets nothing.

Reactions: 19

Yep - talked about it in their ridiculous podcast. She mooned them!

Reactions: 11
Heeelllllllooooooooo…” its pronounced “Bouquet”not “bucket “
https://giphy.com/aSaG79B1dpYic
I want to know if those rips on the knees were there when she bought them or are her chunky legs making a bid for freedom
When I see her in some of those outfits all I hear is Queen and the song “I Want To Break Free” https://giphy.com/uVR1p77lDFyvwJNl77

Yesssss I couldn’t believe she actually admitted that. It was in one of their shitshow podcasts. It was embarrassing af and she didn’t even realize how stupid she sounded telling the world how she mooned her mom when she was acting a fool and the therapist said leave her home.When big candy left big p stuck her ass in the window. to which wide load Wayne replied there is your daughters ass.

Pigknuckles was probably st
Perhaps they are adding a bidet to assist with cleaning themselves "down there."
Pig can just hook up a garden hose and turn it on full blastorama "down there".

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.