Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning all!
Its Friday morning. P is probably still sleeping because shes just exhausted from "working" so hard and her late arrival home.
Asa's probably busily moving Abbie around and posing her for thumbnails and YT shorts.
If the Beast awakens with time to spare, Asa will film the "Moms home!" spectacle that is P pinning Abbie with her girth, giving her rank, boozy kisses while exclaiming "I missed you SO much!" over and over.
But if its late? No time for that tit! Ive got to get to Publix! Theres a party tomorrow! My BOY comes home tonight!
Asa will say "OH GOOD! Field trip to Publix Abbie!" And P will be seething inside.
Then- since P is so tired, so busy, they of course will have lunch and dinner out to soothe the hangry slor, and at some point she'll go live to tell everyone how much fun she had, how busy she is, and how *we* can also go party with her if only we join!
The end. 😂😂
Don't forget Piggy crying because Abbie wasn't happy to see her. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know why she’s highlighting the fact that no one on her team, led by herself, has been able to earn a spot at these cult fests…. It was interesting how that woman someone mentioned, that is in her inner circle no less, had been trying to get her “leader” to do a live with her for a year. Sounds like a great “leader”. Her downline has to pay to play.
Interesting how it never gets old these Huns talking about leveling up, their cups being full etc. her purpose in life is to be an MLM scammer? 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1667436
"I'm ready to grow and dare I say get uncomfortable"

YOU'RE WELL ON YOUR WAY, PRISCILLA!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
NO way in hell she wrote that. Not smart enough and not enough typos.

I don’t know why she’s highlighting the fact that no one on her team, led by herself, has been able to earn a spot at these cult fests…. It was interesting how that woman someone mentioned, that is in her inner circle no less, had been trying to get her “leader” to do a live with her for a year. Sounds like a great “leader”. Her downline has to pay to play.
Interesting how it never gets old these Huns talking about leveling up, their cups being full etc. her purpose in life is to be an MLM scammer? 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1667436
Please tell any time that you don't feel FULL....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Buying the Cliff bars because they or Abbie got addicted to them on their trip across America according to Asshat. I guess golden boy had brought them along.

Kimmie I think that your husband staying with his scared patients is wonderful. He is a gem!! I used to work in a small hospital and we had an Oncologist who did his rounds during the night for the same reason! Unfortunately one night on those rounds he passed away suddenly....he was dearly missed.
That’s so sad about that doctor. My husband is just like anyone that is empathetic, sympathetic and a little crazy in there. I know when we got my medically fragile kid finally properly diagnosed his doctor was a dick. He told us my son would die so why prolong it? I don’t think that doctor knew my husband worked two floors above him or that I can get real mean real fast when I feel brushed off. When that doctor left for the day, he told the nurses to just avoid us. One nurse and that doctor were fired that next morning. That son is my most athletic kid. Full university scholarship including books, room and board. You’d never know he had a terminal diagnosis at age 3. We decided to let him play competitive sports his whole life. Yes, we had surgeries and scary moments but he is my kid that if you tell him you can’t, he goes out of his way to do. PKD is usually fatal when diagnosed before age 5, which we were. He had a surgery a few weeks ago and was told to stay in bed six to eight weeks. He lasted 4 days and then went back to work. He’s a 7th grade teacher so it’s not real rough. He was a football coach at the high school and did take it easy for the last week of the season. Very long story long (sorry), but our treatment with that kid when he was a baby helped my husband learn better bedside manner. And the DIPG kids, especially newly diagnosed, need him. It’s just typical life here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My ten-year old granddaughter wears me out when just watching her on a off-school day! I couldn’t last two minutes with Abbie. My energy and especially patience wouldn’t let me.
Exactly! I'm 51 and my 3 year old autistic grandson lives with me. (and his mom, my youngest daughter)
He is light years ahead of Abbie, but I am stressed and exhausted all of the time. My daughter, frankly, is immature and Bipolar. She never should have had a child to begin in my opinion. She can barely control her own emotions and has zero patience with him. She is not abusive, I dont mean that, but she just gives up, never follows through, etc. She doesnt understand him or autism, no matter how many times something is explained to her. She thinks he "should know better."
I actually started counseling a few weeks ago. I work all day, I am still struggling physically with mobility from my spinal issues, and then I come home to a trashed house, my daughter "venting" he did this or this. The problem is, the thought of her moving out and being his only caregiver terrifies me. The idea of being his forever caregiver terrifies me.
Just venting all, thank you. 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 1667436
I can’t believe she gets paid to be a “beauty guide”, either. 🤮. And “your girl”? Double 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Exactly! I'm 51 and my 3 year old autistic grandson lives with me. (and his mom, my youngest daughter)
He is light years ahead of Abbie, but I am stressed and exhausted all of the time. My daughter, frankly, is immature and Bipolar. She never should have had a child to begin in my opinion. She can barely control her own emotions and has zero patience with him. She is not abusive, I dont mean that, but she just gives up, never follows through, etc. She doesnt understand him or autism, no matter how many times something is explained to her. She thinks he "should know better."
I actually started counseling a few weeks ago. I work all day, I am still struggling physically with mobility from my spinal issues, and then I come home to a trashed house, my daughter "venting" he did this or this. The problem is, the thought of her moving out and being his only caregiver terrifies me. The idea of being his forever caregiver terrifies me.
Just venting all, thank you. 💙
At least she's not putting your grandson on a vlog to scam for money

Reactions: 22
All these beauty guides talk like they’re stuck in their teens. Biz, your girl, hashtag. Ugh enough!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe she gets paid to be a “beauty guide”, either. 🤮. And “your girl”? Double 🤮🤮
I hate that "Your girl" crap. That matronly mound of flesh is so far removed from girl, it would take the light from girl 10,000 years to reach her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe it .. anyone with a pulse can be an MLM "beauty guide". She is "paid" by the scammed FA HUMPERS they got from exploiting Abbie. She is "invited" to these brainwashing/drinking events because of her exploitation of Abbie. ...it all circles back to the exploitation of their severely disabled ID child...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ya know, once upon a time I really liked Brandi. I thought she was professional and worked well with Abs and had a bit of strictness with her.
But now I don't care for her at all. I think she's given in to the Maasives and just goes along with whatever. She is adding zero for Abbie. JMO
Same. Seeing her in that Target run… I was hoping she was no longer involved, but no, she’s right there and willing to be filmed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What I find super interesting with SL right now is that Red, who along with Pinky are the tippy-top Star Spangled Pink Platinum Star Jubilee Directors, has not been to one of these "events" in a while. I wonder how shes getting away with that? I cant imagine the CEO's are thrilled that one of the #1 "girls" is not participating.
Can you imagine if she and Pinky bail, and Big P and that other belly-baring babe will be "the faces" of Slimelife! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I used to watch Cody speaks until the night he terriosed his parents and brother, and they had to lock themselves in their room, and hear Cody deliberately. falling on his back and just raging. The parents could hear him going outside and not knowing where he might go! Big shock
Two other boys (young men) that come up on my insta feed are Odin and Gabe, boys at the complete polar opposite to each other, and then there’s Jada, the true autism princess, she is gorgeous, is heavily involved in school extra curriculars
and her mum helping her so she can go to college.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1667436
I bet that heifer feels full 😂 😂 As for being ready to grow......well the jokes just write themselves😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet that heifer feels full 😂 😂 As for being ready to grow......well the jokes just write themselves😂😂😂😂😂
Last year they were all about "filling my cup" / "my cup is full" ( which is also very popular in recovery circles and I HATE it and do not even allow it to be said in my office LOL) and "running together".
I died every time P posted those phrases.
1- Yes witch. Your cup is indeed always full of something.
2- You arent "running" anywhere. You cant manage a leisurely stroll unless you're leaning on a Publix cart! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It looked to me like all the lights were bugging her. The way she put her hands over her eyes and was squinting. Flourescent lights are well known in the autism world for being just overhwelming to those with autism.
It's so weird how they never acknowledge stuff like this. If you want a child to develop and learn you first need to get the conditions right. Create an environment where learning is even possible by meeting her sensory needs.

Reactions: 23
I used to watch Cody speaks until the night he terriosed his parents and brother, and they had to lock themselves in their room, and hear Cody deliberately. falling on his back and just raging. The parents could hear him going outside and not knowing where he might go! Big shock
Two other boys (young men) that come up on my insta feed are Odin and Gabe, boys at the complete polar opposite to each other, and then there’s Jada, the true autism princess, she is gorgeous, is heavily involved in school extra curriculars
and her mum helping her so she can go to college.
I had to stop watching Cody speaks too but mostly because of the mother. Her mannerisms and speech drove me crazy. But Cody is very spoiled alot like Jessica from Autistic Interpretations. Unfortunately he is still far ahead of Abbie. She could be a happy young lady right now that P and Ass followed through with things when she could still learn things! Her parents let her down....

Reactions: 15
@MaxsMom I’m going dizzy trying to understand why your husband thinks it’s a perk you shake your leg when he’s working over night at the hospital. Im sorry I’m too dense to get the connection.
——
I’m replying here because last thread is closed. My husband is a pediatric oncologist specializing in brain tumors. A few days a week he usually stays with patients. He’s there for scared parents, when he is trying to figure out new treatment plans, and especially when a DIPG patient is hospitalized. My leg shake keeps him awake. I was only pointing out NT people “tic”. I kept my ID son out of it because we can redirect bad behaviors to calming one’s. I don’t consider him to “tic”.
OK. Got it. Your leg shaking keeps him awake so when he is doing overnights, he is -happy- to be elsewhere since he wouldn’t be sleeping at home anyway.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.