Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MaxsMom I’m going dizzy trying to understand why your husband thinks it’s a perk you shake your leg when he’s working over night at the hospital. Im sorry I’m too dense to get the connection.
——
I’m replying here because last thread is closed. My husband is a pediatric oncologist specializing in brain tumors. A few days a week he usually stays with patients. He’s there for scared parents, when he is trying to figure out new treatment plans, and especially when a DIPG patient is hospitalized. My leg shake keeps him awake. I was only pointing out NT people “tic”. I kept my ID son out of it because we can redirect bad behaviors to calming one’s. I don’t consider him to “tic”.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A pig. In the wild. Breaking it down. In sequins.
Pig looks like she is blasting ass in this pic.💩 All this time I was thinking she cut her sequin suit off once she was back in her sty, but now I realize the back of that Omar alterated frock was already blown out! 😂 Ol’ nasty thang!
Now all I can hear in my head is this…aaaargh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wish they would give up and just concentrate on making her happy.

**Thank you Sparkle and Meow! Great title!😻 (Was on a separate post, but the Tattle gods merged them)
Its so cringe to watch the "say hello" crap Asshat is pulling.. and Brandi just goes along with it?? Abbie doesn't understand what he is asking of her, has no concept of saying hello to some weird stranger, just pokes buttons on her iPad until Asshat leaves her alone... or gives her a gummy bear or M&M. How long is he going to make her do this before he realizes it is going nowhere??...

I dont know about stopping teaching her stuff... but at the very least meet her where she is...when Abbie should be on step one...Asshat doesn't want her there because its not filmable and embarrassing ... he skips to step 5... its getting so frustrating to watch... they refuse to teach her where she is at...he teaches where he wants her to be and what the humps expect.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm like 17 seconds into the latest video and I have HAD IT UP TO HERE with these idiot "professionals" allowing themselves to be filmed--WHY?? What is he offering them or bribing them with??

I don't know any PROFESSIONAL PERSON who would regularly allow themselves to be filmed for no reason by some schmuck unrelated to their job . (In other words, a person who would allow themselves to be filmed on the job for reasons not related to the job--obviously it's part of some jobs or can be a public relations thing.)

There is NO JOB, no matter how menial or entry-level or low-skill that I've ever worked at where I would have allowed some customer to come in and film me--let alone publish the footage in some vlog where he makes his living with hundreds of thousands of viewers. I would not BABYSIT if it required the parent filming me and sharing the video publicly, and these people are supposed to be professional "therapists"??

It's getting to the point where, is this not crossing over into violation of HIPAA? Are you really allowed to film people in therapy sessions and publicize them without their consent? And then make money off it? If it's not in violation now (since she's a minor and they have control), would it not be in violation as she becomes an adult? Is it just all going to be "okay' because they will get guardianship?

The video just gets worse. Why are they asking a non-verbal person, "Which one do you want? They have peanut butter and chocolate chip. Which one?" HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT WHEN SHE CAN'T READ, CAN'T TALK, CAN'T SIGN IT, AND CAN'T USE HER COMMUNICATION DEVICE??

I don't even understand what the point is of what they're doing. The skills needed to go to a grocery store and buy food are so far beyond her abilities and we know this because they're showing us the video evidence. She doesn't understand or use lists, she doesn't understand at all how to find things at the store (something which can be difficult and frustrating for NORMAL adults), she has no concept of money or math whatsoever, she has NO ABILITY to even determine what needs to be bought, she cannot READ, she seems to NOT UNDERSTAND MOST ENGLISH (making it hard to even deal with the payment portion of the trip). Oh, and because of her disabilities she is extremely vulnerable and SHOULD NEVER be left alone, so....why does she need to learn to do things beyond her abilities...alone and without assistance? So somebody can come and abduct her or molest her or steal from her or rip her off or otherwise harm her? They're training her for a situation which would be COMPLETELY NEGLIGENT to put her in.

I swear, each new video just gets more and more insane (in all the wrong ways) with this family. I honestly think at some point they MIGHT have been a decent family with a decent channel, with decent objectives for why they were vlogging. But now it's indefensible and only appealing in the "train wreck" way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Its so cringe to watch the "say hello" crap Asshat is pulling.. and Brandi just goes along with it?? Abbie doesn't understand what he is asking of her, has no concept of saying hello to some weird stranger, just pokes buttons on her iPad until Asshat leaves her alone... or gives her a gummy bear or M&M. How long is he going to make her do this before he realizes it is going nowhere??...

I dont know about stopping teaching her stuff... but at the very least meet her where she is...when Abbie should be on step one...Asshat doesn't want her there because its not filmable and embarrassing ... he skips to step 5... its getting so frustrating to watch... they refuse to teach her where she is at...he teaches where he wants her to be and what the humps expect.
Yes Brandi was going right along with it. And praising her "progress".

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Good Morning all!
Its Friday morning. P is probably still sleeping because shes just exhausted from "working" so hard and her late arrival home.
Asa's probably busily moving Abbie around and posing her for thumbnails and YT shorts.
If the Beast awakens with time to spare, Asa will film the "Moms home!" spectacle that is P pinning Abbie with her girth, giving her rank, boozy kisses while exclaiming "I missed you SO much!" over and over.
But if its late? No time for that tit! Ive got to get to Publix! Theres a party tomorrow! My BOY comes home tonight!
Asa will say "OH GOOD! Field trip to Publix Abbie!" And P will be seething inside.
Then- since P is so tired, so busy, they of course will have lunch and dinner out to soothe the hangry slor, and at some point she'll go live to tell everyone how much fun she had, how busy she is, and how *we* can also go party with her if only we join!
The end. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Good Morning all!
Its Friday morning. P is probably still sleeping because shes just exhausted from "working" so hard and her late arrival home.
Asa's probably busily moving Abbie around and posing her for thumbnails and YT shorts.
If the Beast awakens with time to spare, Asa will film the "Moms home!" spectacle that is P pinning Abbie with her girth, giving her rank, boozy kisses while exclaiming "I missed you SO much!" over and over.
But if its late? No time for that tit! Ive got to get to Publix! Theres a party tomorrow! My BOY comes home tonight!
Asa will say "OH GOOD! Field trip to Publix Abbie!" And P will be seething inside.
Then- since P is so tired, so busy, they of course will have lunch and dinner out to soothe the hangry slor, and at some point she'll go live to tell everyone how much fun she had, how busy she is, and how *we* can also go party with her if only we join!
The end. 😂😂
HANGRY SLOR
😂😂😂

Never a more accurate description in the history of Tattle.
I see Maaasssive Mexican cuisine in their near future. No doubt paired with margaritas. Can’t have her hangry AND detoxing. That She-Pantry will be in shambles if that is the case.
🐽: I thaid I need my thnackth Atha!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did I miss something? Why are they buying Clif Bars?

View attachment 1666487
Buying the Cliff bars because they or Abbie got addicted to them on their trip across America according to Asshat. I guess golden boy had brought them along.

@MaxsMom I’m going dizzy trying to understand why your husband thinks it’s a perk you shake your leg when he’s working over night at the hospital. Im sorry I’m too dense to get the connection.
——
I’m replying here because last thread is closed. My husband is a pediatric oncologist specializing in brain tumors. A few days a week he usually stays with patients. He’s there for scared parents, when he is trying to figure out new treatment plans, and especially when a DIPG patient is hospitalized. My leg shake keeps him awake. I was only pointing out NT people “tic”. I kept my ID son out of it because we can redirect bad behaviors to calming one’s. I don’t consider him to “tic”.
Kimmie I think that your husband staying with his scared patients is wonderful. He is a gem!! I used to work in a small hospital and we had an Oncologist who did his rounds during the night for the same reason! Unfortunately one night on those rounds he passed away suddenly....he was dearly missed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm like 17 seconds into the latest video and I have HAD IT UP TO HERE with these idiot "professionals" allowing themselves to be filmed--WHY?? What is he offering them or bribing them with??

I don't know any PROFESSIONAL PERSON who would regularly allow themselves to be filmed for no reason by some schmuck unrelated to their job . (In other words, a person who would allow themselves to be filmed on the job for reasons not related to the job--obviously it's part of some jobs or can be a public relations thing.)

There is NO JOB, no matter how menial or entry-level or low-skill that I've ever worked at where I would have allowed some customer to come in and film me--let alone publish the footage in some vlog where he makes his living with hundreds of thousands of viewers. I would not BABYSIT if it required the parent filming me and sharing the video publicly, and these people are supposed to be professional "therapists"??

It's getting to the point where, is this not crossing over into violation of HIPAA? Are you really allowed to film people in therapy sessions and publicize them without their consent? And then make money off it? If it's not in violation now (since she's a minor and they have control), would it not be in violation as she becomes an adult? Is it just all going to be "okay' because they will get guardianship?

The video just gets worse. Why are they asking a non-verbal person, "Which one do you want? They have peanut butter and chocolate chip. Which one?" HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT WHEN SHE CAN'T READ, CAN'T TALK, CAN'T SIGN IT, AND CAN'T USE HER COMMUNICATION DEVICE??

I don't even understand what the point is of what they're doing. The skills needed to go to a grocery store and buy food are so far beyond her abilities and we know this because they're showing us the video evidence. She doesn't understand or use lists, she doesn't understand at all how to find things at the store (something which can be difficult and frustrating for NORMAL adults), she has no concept of money or math whatsoever, she has NO ABILITY to even determine what needs to be bought, she cannot READ, she seems to NOT UNDERSTAND MOST ENGLISH (making it hard to even deal with the payment portion of the trip). Oh, and because of her disabilities she is extremely vulnerable and SHOULD NEVER be left alone, so....why does she need to learn to do things beyond her abilities...alone and without assistance? So somebody can come and abduct her or molest her or steal from her or rip her off or otherwise harm her? They're training her for a situation which would be COMPLETELY NEGLIGENT to put her in.

I swear, each new video just gets more and more insane (in all the wrong ways) with this family. I honestly think at some point they MIGHT have been a decent family with a decent channel, with decent objectives for why they were vlogging. But now it's indefensible and only appealing in the "train wreck" way.
Just thinking in print:
I believe they only force Abbie to do "school" for content. I don't believe they are working with her everyday as they claim, just do enough to show the humpers that Abbie is improving.
I totally agree that the professionals who work with her need to stop allowing Assa to film. He's filmed at JSA, during FaceTime with her therapists (old and new), ABA therapist, doctors' offices, school field trips with other children, speech therapy... basically everywhere with no consideration for anyone.
Legally he cannot film any of these people unless he has consent (written or video). And, yes they could sue him and they could get a portion of all monies made on videos with them on camera as well as have the videos removed from all public domains. The question then comes down to Abbie's consent. Until she turns 18 her parents have control over consent. But anyone could legally question this because they are filming her to make money without her having the ability to consent. The court would provide Abbie with an attorney and part of the proceedings would be to review vlogs that show Abbie is being exploited. When Abbie turns 18 her guardian would provide consent and we all know who that's going to be.
I feel as if her extended family are just as guilty for knowing how they portray Abbie in the videos and do nothing, or so it seems. And I'm truly curious why Assa's sister, Emily, who is a privacy attorney has done nothing or if she has they've ignored her (of course they would) but I wonder if this is the reason they've pulled away and we never see Emily's family in the videos any more.
Truthfully, Abbie's extended family probably feel that they are not up to the tasks of raising Abbie and it's not up to me to judge them. Bottom line - A and P are lousy parents but what harm are they causing Abbie. She's fed, clothed and taken care of, basically. The courts would not take Abbie from them, and shouldn't, but I think most of us just want to give Abbie a better life but family courts don't intervene for the issue we raise.
I'll admit that I couldn't raise Abbie at this stage of my life. It's physically daunting to me. Could I have raised her as a infant and until age 18? Probably, but I don't know if I could do it to my dying day. My 6 yo granddaughter wears me out in a few days. Just being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Morning all!
The end. 😂😂
Bullseye! 🎯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Ya know, once upon a time I really liked Brandi. I thought she was professional and worked well with Abs and had a bit of strictness with her.
But now I don't care for her at all. I think she's given in to the Maasives and just goes along with whatever. She is adding zero for Abbie. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It looked to me like all the lights were bugging her. The way she put her hands over her eyes and was squinting. Flourescent lights are well known in the autism world for being just overhwelming to those with autism.
My local grocery store sets aside Wednesday evenings for those who are affected by lights and noises. The lights are dimmed, music is off and even the sound from the scanners are lower. It's a very calming shopping experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just thinking in print:
I believe they only force Abbie to do "school" for content. I don't believe they are working with her everyday as they claim, just do enough to show the humpers that Abbie is improving.
I totally agree that the professionals who work with her need to stop allowing Assa to film. He's filmed at JSA, during FaceTime with her therapists (old and new), ABA therapist, doctors' offices, school field trips with other children, speech therapy... basically everywhere with no consideration for anyone.
Legally he cannot film any of these people unless he has consent (written or video). And, yes they could sue him and they could get a portion of all monies made on videos with them on camera as well as have the videos removed from all public domains. The question then comes down to Abbie's consent. Until she turns 18 her parents have control over consent. But anyone could legally question this because they are filming her to make money without her having the ability to consent. The court would provide Abbie with an attorney and part of the proceedings would be to review vlogs that show Abbie is being exploited. When Abbie turns 18 her guardian would provide consent and we all know who that's going to be.
I feel as if her extended family are just as guilty for knowing how they portray Abbie in the videos and do nothing, or so it seems. And I'm truly curious why Assa's sister, Emily, who is a privacy attorney has done nothing or if she has they've ignored her (of course they would) but I wonder if this is the reason they've pulled away and we never see Emily's family in the videos any more.
Truthfully, Abbie's extended family probably feel that they are not up to the tasks of raising Abbie and it's not up to me to judge them. Bottom line - A and P are lousy parents but what harm are they causing Abbie. She's fed, clothed and taken care of, basically. The courts would not take Abbie from them, and shouldn't, but I think most of us just want to give Abbie a better life but family courts don't intervene for the issue we raise.
I'll admit that I couldn't raise Abbie at this stage of my life. It's physically daunting to me. Could I have raised her as a infant and until age 18? Probably, but I don't know if I could do it to my dying day. My 6 yo granddaughter wears me out in a few days. Just being honest.
My ten-year old granddaughter wears me out when just watching her on a off-school day! I couldn’t last two minutes with Abbie. My energy and especially patience wouldn’t let me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"I would love to lock arms with others in that mindset"

Hey y'all remember how I keep harping about cultish language and how MLMs are cults and these retreats are nothing more than in-person brainwashing sessions???

Clearly the latest canned verbiage that was fed to her on the trip she “earned”. 🙄. We know she’s hardly capable of independent thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why she’s highlighting the fact that no one on her team, led by herself, has been able to earn a spot at these cult fests…. It was interesting how that woman someone mentioned, that is in her inner circle no less, had been trying to get her “leader” to do a live with her for a year. Sounds like a great “leader”. Her downline has to pay to play.
Interesting how it never gets old these Huns talking about leveling up, their cups being full etc. her purpose in life is to be an MLM scammer? 😂😂😂😂

B65FF1E5-E3C0-4464-8821-EECEB1D96CFB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.