Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Father daughter dance"??
He's an attention bleep.
And yep- there was nearly a wardrobe malfunction in that 15 second clip.
Agree.. thought it was a stupid attention grab to make it look like it is Abbie's day.. all for narrative$$$$... did they have to clear the dance floor out for that "performance" to occur? I dont buy
Abbie wildly slinging her body around is "dancing"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I do like the bridesmaid dresses. There, I said something nice.

Now for my other opinion…I wonder if Asa ever wonders how his first daughter is. How can he not want to at least talk to her, or know her on a personal level. Doesn’t Isaiah want to talk to his sister? Are they afraid of Cilla’s reaction? I don’t believe the other mom told him to stay out of her life. He had a right (legally, I believe) to be a part of her life. Now that she’s an adult, he can contact her, as well as Isaiah. If she watches FA, it’s gotta hurt to know she is an afterthought (if that much). Folks on their page say they are such great parents. If he was such a super dad he would open his heart to his middle child.
I have mentioned this before, my grandson's father wanted nothing to do with him, went on married had a son & daughter.. fast forward 15 yrs, my grandson did manage to find and has a relationship with his half sister in spite of their dad. You know Izzy can easily find his half sister no matter what dick wad wants...really it's probably more of what Prissassapotomus wants. As was in the case of my grandson, it was his stepmother all the way that didn't want him to have a relationship with his dad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
For a woman that seems to want to brag and act like she has all the things, the three stooges sure look like tit. Sorry boys, but those jackets need to be updated. Priscilla, your dress needs to be taken to a tailor, and Isaiah is just a bleeping mess all around. Asa's hair is too much. 😂😂 To me, Abbie looks so big in pictures with other people. Abbie's face looks 2 times the size as others when she is on pics. Her mid-section width looks so big. i don't know if they use an app on her when they take solo pics, but it is shocking to see Abbie next to other her people, even next to Priscilla and Asa.

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 1.05.12 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I thought this was sweet until I realize he has another daughter he doesn’t care about.
Wait...What? I always thought the father daughter dance was reserved for the bride and her father. Leave it to ASSa to cash in on someone else's special day. Too bad his first daughter won't have that moment with her Dad. Hopefully she has better male influences in her life to show her what a deadbeat Asa Maas truly is and always will be.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Wait...What? I always thought the father daughter dance was reserved for the bride and her father. Leave it to ASSa to cash in on someone else's special day. Too bad his first daughter won't have that moment with her Dad. Hopefully she has better male influences in her life to show her what a deadbeat Asa Maas truly is and always will be.
I bet they got to the reception space before everyone else so Abbie could decompress, or something like that. No doubt they used the opportunity to film their "dance". Either that or they sat far away from others so she didn't run amok like she did at the SL bash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at how swollen her feet and ankles are let alone her legs. So much edema. If she doesn't have heart or kidney issues I'd be very surprised. And her feet look like pitting edema. My mom had that the year before she passed. She had Congestive Heart Failure.

View attachment 1620366
I thought it was from repeatedly cramming her feet into shoes that cannot possibly fit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is Priscilla dressing Isaiah to look like tit on purpose? Didn't want her Wonder Boy attracting her replacement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do like the bridesmaid dresses. There, I said something nice.

Now for my other opinion…I wonder if Asa ever wonders how his first daughter is. How can he not want to at least talk to her, or know her on a personal level. Doesn’t Isaiah want to talk to his sister? Are they afraid of Cilla’s reaction? I don’t believe the other mom told him to stay out of her life. He had a right (legally, I believe) to be a part of her life. Now that she’s an adult, he can contact her, as well as Isaiah. If she watches FA, it’s gotta hurt to know she is an afterthought (if that much). Folks on their page say they are such great parents. If he was such a super dad he would open his heart to his middle child.
Kids get messed up from affair babies. First Isaiah would need to deal with the betrayal. I’m sure he didn’t know his dad fathered another child. Also he might feel he has to take his Priscillas side in all this. Priscilla heavily leans on Isaiah. She is attached and he attachment issues.

Not sure if posted here but she goes on his social media and inserts herself in his conversations

687-E0-D64-FDD8-49-B3-952-D-8-FA711-A8-AF8-B.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
For a woman that seems to want to brag and act like she has all the things, the three stooges sure look like tit. Sorry boys, but those jackets need to be updated. Priscilla, your dress needs to be taken to a tailor, and Isaiah is just a bleeping mess all around. Asa's hair is too much. 😂😂 To me, Abbie looks so big in pictures with other people. Abbie's face looks 2 times the size as others when she is on pics. Her mid-section width looks so big. i don't know if they use an app on her when they take solo pics, but it is shocking to see Abbie next to other her people, even next to Priscilla and Asa.

View attachment 1620962
i couldnt quite figure out what assa and isaiah were dressed as but then it came to me…they look like the greasy politician aides who try to talk to you about their candidate and you have to literally try and hide to avoid them 😂 and assa would for sure be the guy they have to make up a special job for because hes so annoying and needs to feel important. “Assa if no one photocopies these pamphlets the whole organization falls apart” and assa would really believe it 🤣

also how tall is assa…he said abbie is 5’1 but shes almost as tall as him…i legit think hes 5’4

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kids get messed up from affair babies. First Isaiah would need to deal with the betrayal. I’m sure he didn’t know his dad fathered another child. Also he might feel he has to take his Priscillas side in all this. Priscilla heavily leans on Isaiah. She is attached and he attachment issues.

Not sure if posted here but she goes on his social media and inserts herself in his conversations

View attachment 1621146
He knows all about it per the boo-hoo video A&P made a few years ago. Which has since been taken down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As for Abbie's feet, we all know she went to bed with those pitch-black disgusting feet. :sick:
Dirtyconcretefeet.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Asshat once again trying to convince us that ALL rv owners are constantly having to fix/replace stuff with their RV's. That all the people commenting on it have it wrong. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Being such a short and squat guy, I think he loved being on top of the trailer so that he finally gets to literally look down on Princess P as well as the viewers. What a loser! Also, the moobs are very prominent from that angle. I'm gonna need extra strength brain and eye bleach for that!

View attachment 1612748
His boobs are huge!

• Haha

View attachment 1620962
Boy wonder is wearing suspenders with chinos 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.