Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude.....help these two pictures make sense to me.

Family Shot.png
Big Leg.png

Like is this the same person on the same day??

Even Asa looks photoshopped. (or do his boobs really stick out farther than his stomach?) Abbie looks like she was made to look bigger in the process. We all know that Priscilla is probably 3 times Abbie's size, and yet here she looks smaller than her? I can't get over what kind of tit parents photoshop themselves thinner and make their kid fatter in the process and actually share it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For a woman that seems to want to brag and act like she has all the things, the three stooges sure look like tit. Sorry boys, but those jackets need to be updated. Priscilla, your dress needs to be taken to a tailor, and Isaiah is just a bleeping mess all around. Asa's hair is too much. 😂😂 To me, Abbie looks so big in pictures with other people. Abbie's face looks 2 times the size as others when she is on pics. Her mid-section width looks so big. i don't know if they use an app on her when they take solo pics, but it is shocking to see Abbie next to other her people, even next to Priscilla and Asa.

View attachment 1620962
Why did they wear suit jackets? They could have just worn button up shirts. Isaiahs suit jacket looks too big. Priscilla over did it on the dress. Did she think she was going to a gala? Her dress is literally on the floor. The circus has come to town.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lauren Brazzee just posted on the tube. They are in an Airbnb as their house was flooded. Wonder if the charitable Maas’s are being their usual shithead tone deaf selves. my guess is the later.

Do people really not understand it's inappropriate to have your bra fully visible inside a church?

Summer does not seem to understand that bras are underwear. 9 times out of 10 hers is extremely visible, and not in any kind of fashionable way, but like in a really tacky, sloppy way. Usually it's some sports bra abomination with several inches showing on the sides and in the back.

On some level it must be a cultural norm for her age group. NOBODY my age would've been caught dead in such a look. Like literally, had I ever dressed that poorly the embarrassment of recollecting it would haunt me for the rest of my life. But I get that younger people have their own styles. This one, if it is indeed in style, is objectively awful.

Edit: Also, Becca's outfit was similarly TERRIBLE. About to flash the audience, hon, maybe don't lean back like that if you insist on wearing a (halter top LOL) mini dress to your wedding rehearsal, good GRIEF. Honestly, almost all these people look extremely tacky. I honestly don't get how people this young can look this bad. One must almost go out of their way to have the beauty of youth and still look this very below average.
Her bra look is only fashionable if you’re 14, think you look older and are sneaking out of the house to go play spin the bottle at a friends party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There is a pic on Becca's insta story of her dancing with her husband and Asshat filming it... not sure if it was for his $$$ VLOG or if he was the hired videographer.. wonder who was wrangling Abbie then? Becca also has a pic of "her girls" with no Abbie in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just saw Asswipe's Father/Daughter dance with Abs...please say that he didn't think that was for him? He said it was his favorite part.
Thought the same thing! Hate the way he thinks EVERYTHING is about him one Abbie. Drives me nuts😤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Holy duck. Last time I saw a leg like that, it was hanging from the ceiling in a butcher shop window!

View attachment 1620100
Maybe that's why she has a good relationship with her butcher.

Toddler Kimmie is pretty awesome. So are the other 5! I love to hear peoples stories, about kids or not. Thank you everyone! Surgery child is out cutting grass. I have no idea how he does it!!
That is amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
looks like Becca’s husband has other things on his mind

D9-C17-EAB-1-BAF-4-F29-91-B6-C97-C1-E62-A28-F.jpg

14-DA1568-EE2-E-473-F-9-BB0-D6-FC71138239.jpg

I believe if you post your life online in the way they do, then that makes it kinda open for discussion to comment on certain things.

I’m not shocked by this and maybe Becca is ok with it. My uncle likes photos like this all the time and my aunt says she doesn’t care because he’ll never get a woman like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1621190
Now tell us how it really went…
Strong? Since when is someone considered strong for being forced into activities for video content. I have never wished for amnesia so badly when I read her “Memories were made” posts…. Its that or “I wouldn’t want to do this with anyone else” posts.
They always make someone else’s important day about them. Let’s wait for the “thats the closest I will ever get to walk my daughter down the aisle” kitchen talk next week…. Even though he has another daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just when you think Asa is incapable of being even more full of tit than he already is he comes out with “She knew it was a joyous moment” to cover up for the fact that Abbie was screaming and flailing around at the altar during the rehearsal just as Becca and her partner are about to walk back down the aisle. Did she balls know they’d just finished their rehearsed vows and it was time to celebrate. The girl barely knows what planet she’s on half the time. Nobody else was clapping or celebrating so it’s not like she was picking up on others energy or mimicking them either. How does he come out with these things and keep a straight face! At the same time Abbie is hollering and thrashing around the male version of Abbie is making a run for it at around 5.37 mark 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just when you think Asa is incapable of being even more full of tit than he already is he comes out with “She knew it was a joyous moment” to cover up for the fact that Abbie was screaming and flailing around at the altar during the rehearsal just as Becca and her partner are about to walk back down the aisle. Did she balls know they’d just finished their rehearsed vows and it was time to celebrate. The girl barely knows what planet she’s on half the time. Nobody else was clapping or celebrating so it’s not like she was picking up on others energy or mimicking them either. How does he come out with these things and keep a straight face! At the same time Abbie is hollering and thrashing around the male version of Abbie is making a run for it at around 5.37 mark 😂
Asshat is the king of spin.. and the Humps believe it because they want to believe it... I wonder what the raw/unedited version of the rehearsal was like.. now that would get some views!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i couldnt quite figure out what assa and isaiah were dressed as but then it came to me…they look like the greasy politician aides who try to talk to you about their candidate and you have to literally try and hide to avoid them 😂 and assa would for sure be the guy they have to make up a special job for because hes so annoying and needs to feel important. “Assa if no one photocopies these pamphlets the whole organization falls apart” and assa would really believe it 🤣

also how tall is assa…he said abbie is 5’1 but shes almost as tall as him…i legit think hes 5’4
I'm 5'1 and 112 pounds and Abbie looks GIANT compared to me. I'm not talking tall. For me, losing a few pounds would make me look bird-like, but gaining a few pounds would make me look very big pretty quickly. Being short and gaining or losing weight is very noticeable for short people. I do remember them saying Abbie is my height.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm 5'1 and 112 pounds and Abbie looks GIANT compared to me. I'm not talking tall. For me, losing a few pounds would make me look bird-like, but gaining a few pounds would make me look very big pretty quickly. Being short and gaining or losing weight is very noticeable for short people.
I'm a little over 5' and 127 pounds. Abbie looks pretty big to me as well. And Cilla would look like a freaking elephant next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For a woman that seems to want to brag and act like she has all the things, the three stooges sure look like tit. Sorry boys, but those jackets need to be updated. Priscilla, your dress needs to be taken to a tailor, and Isaiah is just a bleeping mess all around. Asa's hair is too much. 😂😂 To me, Abbie looks so big in pictures with other people. Abbie's face looks 2 times the size as others when she is on pics. Her mid-section width looks so big. i don't know if they use an app on her when they take solo pics, but it is shocking to see Abbie next to other her people, even next to Priscilla and Asa.

View attachment 1620962
Look at Pigface always trying to hide her fat blubbery self behind everyone in a picture. Not working Pig, not working. Almost half of her i behind Abs. She should be standing where Abs is....
Out in front since she is so cute and comfy in her own pork jerky skin, living her fattest best life. What the hell is with Piggys hair? Ugly witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
looks like Becca’s husband has other things on his mind

View attachment 1621392
View attachment 1621393

I believe if you post your life online in the way they do, then that makes it kinda open for discussion to comment on certain things.

I’m not shocked by this and maybe Becca is ok with it. My uncle likes photos like this all the time and my aunt says she doesn’t care because he’ll never get a woman like that.
Maybe he lost focus and had a consensual Instagram relationship.

Memes aside.......ew. People who are a little too obviously scrolling Insta for spank material while in a relationship are gross as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Strong? Since when is someone considered strong for being forced into activities for video content. I have never wished for amnesia so badly when I read her “Memories were made” posts…. Its that or “I wouldn’t want to do this with anyone else” posts.
They always make someone else’s important day about them. Let’s wait for the “thats the closest I will ever get to walk my daughter down the aisle” kitchen talk next week…. Even though he has another daughter.
Like she really had a choice to do all the things the idiotic adults in her life wanted her to do. Shameful!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.