Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! I am so far behind. We’ve had so many issues here. I’m still two threads behind. I did have fun on Asses Facebook yesterday with people that seem so typical yet stupid at the same time!

please keep a good thought for this son. He just went into surgery and we’re praying he gets to keep his left kidney. Left does most of the work. This will either be an hour ( pleasepleaseplease) or 6-10 hours. I’m going to try to catch up. I’m fresh out of a different hospital, my stepmother is finally placed in a temporary hospice, my father is with me and keeps introducing himself to me, and my Tiny Little Momma is home waiting for new appliances for my little kitchen.
I hope everyone is well. I’ve missed reading here so much.
Prayers, love and hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see Pig’s FB Live from yesterday? Good Gawd! 😲 That was more movement than her poor hooves have seen in decades. She looks horrific. Her skin is way worse than I even expected. You guys see all those raised bumps on her face? It is not acne. Those little wart things is what she is always clawing at all the time. What is it? Seriously!
23531DD7-C762-4F0B-9618-CBA6E0536CB4.png

5DA59430-F07E-4568-854C-775E8D812BB5.jpeg
264F643B-D3AB-454D-8FEC-DD7AA0CE5C10.jpeg

Where is Summer you ask? Why, she went diving.

Muff diving.
🤣🤣Thank you Sir Cindy. Thank you very much.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did anyone see Pig’s FB Live from yesterday? Good Gawd! 😲 That was more movement than her poor hooves have seen in decades. She looks horrific. Her skin is way worse than I even expected. You guys see all those raised bumps on her face? It is not acne. Those little wart things is what she is always clawing at all the time. What is it? Seriously!
View attachment 1613554
View attachment 1613558View attachment 1613560

That fat sow made sure to push the Rebecca Minkoff promo before she finished waddling around on her live about hurricane preparations. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That fat sow made sure to push the Rebecca Minkoff promo before she finished waddling around on her live about hurricane preparations. 🤮
She sure did! witch could barely breathe but that Warthog managed to eek out a promo for the ugly ass pouch. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1613554
View attachment 1613558View attachment 1613560

Her live was scary😂 She was drooping and sloshing everywhere. I’m like this woman has fell all the way off the wagon and down the hill. If she woke up today rewatched that and didn’t think she looked like the hungriest drunk hippo I don’t know what else to say at this point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Asshat once again trying to convince us that ALL rv owners are constantly having to fix/replace stuff with their RV's. That all the people commenting on it have it wrong. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Being such a short and squat guy, I think he loved being on top of the trailer so that he finally gets to literally look down on Princess P as well as the viewers. What a loser! Also, the moobs are very prominent from that angle. I'm gonna need extra strength brain and eye bleach for that!

View attachment 1612748
This picture reminds me of Bruce Jenner before he went public with his transition. He was taking estrogen and growing boobs, and the speculation was very active on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Percillerpotamus has face warts. Assa has warty hands. No telling where else they have warts.
HPV warts are highly contagious so it's likely everyone who has been in that house has warts.
This is an excellent discovery @WowMeowMeowWow!! 👏 You solved the itching and scratching mystery!! 😆
Remember kids, nothing says beauty like a face full of warts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Her live was scary😂 She was drooping and sloshing everywhere. I’m like this woman has fell all the way off the wagon and down the hill. If she woke up today rewatched that and didn’t think she looked like the hungriest drunk hippo I don’t know what else to say at this point 🤣🤣🤣
The teacher better watch herself, I bet she is looking appealing to Dickdo about now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Percillerpotamus has face warts. Assa has warty hands. No telling where else they have warts.
HPV warts are highly contagious so it's likely everyone who has been in that house has warts.
This is an excellent discovery @WowMeowMeowWow!! 👏 You solved the itching and scratching mystery!! 😆
Remember kids, nothing says beauty like a face full of warts.
Mamma Candy has the face carbuncles too! GROSS!

She was either wasted or needs her eyes checked. Does she not see herself???? She doesn't look like she's bathed in days - who puts themselves out there looking like that???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Piggy has been using Slimelife for a couple of years now. Why are none of these women that are buying or interested in buying Slimlife wanting to see before and after pictures of Piggy? If Slimelife works the way you say it does, Piggy, SHOW US!!! I want to see the amazing results of the PIG face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Piggy has been using Slimelife for a couple of years now. Why are none of these women that are buying or interested in buying Slimlife wanting to see before and after pictures of Piggy? If Slimelife works the way you say it does, Piggy, SHOW US!!! I want to see the amazing results of the PIG face!
If her current skin condition is supposed to the “after” picture, can you imagine how hideous the “before” would be? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.