Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie's dress is pretty, but that hair do. All I can see is Cilla trying to make her look like a mini version of herself. And all I see when I look at Becca is Isaiah in drag.

View attachment 1535788

View attachment 1535787
Maybe I’m being a witch, or ableist, but I don’t understand having Abbie as a bridesmaid. They all treat her more like a pet than a human being, so to me it smacks of those brides who dress up their dogs and have them walk down the aisle.
I’ll go sit in the corner now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Big P’s heavy breathing. Asa…I know you’re reading. The lavalier microphones are disgusting. We don’t need to hear your fat asses struggling to breathe.

This whole vlog was bullshit. Keep pretending the teacher hasn’t quit a

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder what people driving by think when they see the three of them walking down the road?
If I did not know any better….
If I drove by and saw Ass walking with Pig and Abbie, my first thought would be …”Oh How Sweet. Bless that man. He must have a special needs home nearby and he is getting these ladies out for a walk. “
Seriously, Pig looks just as “special” as Abbie does.
I hope those geese have enough gangster lean to ‘em to make them take a nice, big, hearty goose tit on the front porch….nightly. 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 33
LOL..we were talking about vacuuming and how Abbie just moves the vacuum cleaner around so Asshat set up a scene... where he throws hole punches on the floor and shows Abbie walking around and moving the vacuum cleaner over them ... As he points where to go.. 🤑

The head forward.. I couldn't figure out what the strangeness was.. it looks like her head was photo shopped from another picture...

Doing the exact same crap she has been doing since the VLOG started in her "homeschool".
That poor neck

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She has Spina Bifida and is confined to a wheelchair. In one of her photos, there is an oxygen tank and hospital bed in the background. I can’t stand her, but I do feel sorry for her.
I was just trying to figure out why so much anger towards others in the comment section so, I scrolled her FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Asa just posted that video of Abbie cleaning the table when she was little in their rental. Abbie was learning how to clean tables at school, so they showed her cleaning at home. Fast-forward many years later and Abbie is still cleaning the table the same way. Abbie is still needing help cleaning the table. This is so hard to watch. In Asa and Piggy's minds, they're dazzling the Humpers with Abbie's progress. The Humpers send a ton of praise for their parenting/teaching, and Asa and Piggy get filled with validation for their delusion.
I went down the rabbit hole of old vlogs and there was one in the rental (3-4 years ago) where Brandi and Ass were discussing introducing new skills, quite literally what they continue to work on today. (Dishes, wiping tables, vacuuming, pouring drinks etc). They were wanting to increase her independence about just going to the toilet instead of needing to be prompted or taken plus washing her hands without prompting. Unfortunately, for Abbie she has parents who relied on everyone else to be consistent with her ABA and she lacked routine and consistency at home. I wonder if they incorporated strategies around her GDD and not have all their eggs in ABA strategies Abbie might thrive more?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Idk know what it is but I always feel like her head looks weird on her body when they post photos like this….not sure what it is.
She always looks like a hostage to me. Like in the movies when the kidnapper is sending a proof of life pic.

A huge congratulations and a Pig Gunt sized Thank You to our Tattler @SCCOct66 for a puuuurfect, hilarious new thread title. ❤😻❤
Happy Sunday! Happy New Thread!
View attachment 1534351
They could blow up pictures of Cilla Sueys beautiful 😨 freckled 😕 completely healthy 😷 skin and use it as wallpaper for a Halloween themed room at SelfiSux.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It's the "hunch" in her neck. It's so bad now that her head is shoved significantly more forward than the average person and that makes head-on photos look weird.
It's like forced perspective.

View attachment 1535823

Looks like they put the margs down long enough today to get a vlog out!
What a bleeping snooze fest. I find it entertaining that Ass needs to dress in pressed shirts as of late. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish I had something snarky to say, but after tonight's vlog I'm just sad.

I'm so sad for that kid.

These are skills she was taught years ago. We've seen her do them, and do them with more competence and engagement. Brandy worked with her on these things. JSA worked with her on these things.
Her bleeping parents never worked with her on any of it so she never retained any of it. And the hamfisted, lazyass "teaching" they tried to showcase today is confusing and illogical and makes no sense to Abbie. She's not going to learn any of these basics. Even if this new teacher is incredibly skilled (and still willing to work there....) she's not going to learn anything meaningful because her parents will be nothing but giant roadblocks the entire way.

Yeah, Atha. This is the rest of your life. And it's your fault. She did not need to be this dependent, not to this degree. She was capable of more but you fucked it all up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Those two really just can’t accept that Abbie is who she is and is who she’s going to be. The thought of just dealing is too much so they try and pretend she’s progressing. She hasn’t progressed in years, cut them tit. They do this solely because it’s easy money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can asshat let Abby try to do something herself for once? Every single thing is hand over hand, and when he finally stops that he’s pointing to things to tell her that’s next. She can’t learn when you do everything for her ya asshole
Ass always tries to correct abbie and tell her that she's doing something wrong. As long as she does the task it shouldn't matter how she does it. Ass needs to quit interrupting abbie when she's doing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Big P was not thrilled and Abbie was too distracted by the fan.
A total waste of time. 🤦🏻‍♀️
C3844018-C5AD-4922-B52D-ACE334A82AB4.jpeg
2AA09E25-21C7-4D0D-83A5-DE5C1D041534.jpeg
837EEBDC-6AAB-4A36-95BB-FB5C6BD52564.jpeg
F6DF5A35-5ACD-46D8-848B-01EBA0CE74E3.jpeg
FC2B9235-097E-4330-BCC2-0450C52560DB.jpeg
7FEDA107-2D36-4578-A2A3-6652854C8FEA.jpeg

5A1D1AE8-BE30-4293-A4AE-EB6FDA7B493B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ass always tries to correct abbie and tell her that she's doing something wrong. As long as she does the task it shouldn't matter how she does it. Ass needs to quit interrupting abbie when she's doing something.
The problem is, unfortunately, that Abbie has no idea what she's doing and why and has no interest, simply complies with the commands! It's a waste of time and the sooner they accept it, the better for them and Abbie. They're better off toilet training, getting herself showered and dressed, brushing her teeth and hair, because these skills are necessary the older and bigger she gets. I feel very sad for the darling child but it is what it is

Fuggly witch!! Yeah watch if the camera's watching!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.