Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL..we were talking about vacuuming and how Abbie just moves the vacuum cleaner around so Asshat set up a scene... where he throws hole punches on the floor and shows Abbie walking around and moving the vacuum cleaner over them ... As he points where to go.. 🤑

It's the "hunch" in her neck. It's so bad now that her head is shoved significantly more forward than the average person and that makes head-on photos look weird.
It's like forced perspective.

View attachment 1535823

Looks like they put the margs down long enough today to get a vlog out!
The head forward.. I couldn't figure out what the strangeness was.. it looks like her head was photo shopped from another picture...

It's the "hunch" in her neck. It's so bad now that her head is shoved significantly more forward than the average person and that makes head-on photos look weird.

View attachment 1535823

Doing the exact same crap she has been doing since the VLOG started in her "homeschool".

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I know I must have taught my sister more playing "school" than these dimwit substitutes taught Abbie today.
Plus that vlog was dull AF.
(Except for ASSAs gut rolling all over the kitchen counter. That was fun!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They really need to stop with the "school" bullshit. She doesn't understand the "lessons" and can't do many of them. She's like a human puppet for them. Just let her be in peace. This is all done for the benefit of their pockets and nothing more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Watching this vlog brings out all kinds of sad feelings for Abbie. She was constantly doing the itsy bitsy spider stim. Also repeatedly staring up at the phony stove fan. Did you hear A&P say again that they realize this is their life till their end. As much as I dislike them, it has to be rough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Watching this vlog brings out all kinds of sad feelings for Abbie. She was constantly doing the itsy bitsy spider stim. Also repeatedly staring up at the phony stove fan. Did you hear A&P say again that they realize this is their life till their end. As much as I dislike them, it has to be rough.
They probably gave her extra meds to be more compliant, thus the sleepy stims 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Can asshat let Abby try to do something herself for once? Every single thing is hand over hand, and when he finally stops that he’s pointing to things to tell her that’s next. She can’t learn when you do everything for her ya asshole

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can asshat let Abby try to do something herself for once? Every single thing is hand over hand, and when he finally stops that he’s pointing to things to tell her that’s next. She can’t learn when you do everything for her ya asshole
I agree to an extent. Problem is without hand over hand Abbie wouldn't be able to do most of the things they're "teaching" her.

She has no strength or dexterity to cut anything. She can't figure out a puzzle easily. She has difficulty sorting things. She has no strength to squeeze anything and she half heartedly wipes things off. She just cannot do it. Without them hand over handing things she will basically be standing there doing nothing or sitting there doing nothing. The only things she does well by herself is feeding herself.

Yeah I'm not the only one that sees that lmao.

1661727564885.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Watch what you say about Prisscilla, her Mama is coming for you.
The gestation (pregnancy) period of the female pig is 114 days. She will be ready to be bred another time around 5-7 days after her pigs are weaned (removed from nursing). Thus if you wean the litter of pigs at 21 days of age she will come into estrus (heat) around 26-28 days after farrowing (giving birth).

Did you hear that Atha? Your bride will be ready for another roll in the mud 28 days after she delivers this litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree to an extent. Problem is without hand over hand Abbie wouldn't be able to do most of the things they're "teaching" her.

She has no strength or dexterity to cut anything. She can't figure out a puzzle easily. She has difficulty sorting things. She has no strength to squeeze anything and she half heartedly wipes things off. She just cannot do it. Without them hand over handing things she will basically be standing there doing nothing or sitting there doing nothing. The only things she does well by herself is feeding herself.

Yeah I'm not the only one that sees that lmao.

View attachment 1535899
Did anyone ever check out samatha cole’s fb profile? It seems either she has a disability and her FB is all about fighting for or helping those with disabilities. She appears to have a lot of anger issues. That’s why she’s so obsessed with this family who are NOT the best role models for the disabled community

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The teacher has only just started but has already asked for a day off. That’s not very professional when you’ve only been in a job a couple of weeks. Maybe she needed the time to interview for another position! 😜

It’s sad, but not unexpected seeing Abbie unable to properly do the simplest of tasks. Years ago they were getting her to put dishes in the machine and she was more capable then than she is now. I think she quite likes doing the table tasks, but of course Asswipe never gives her a chance to play or stim with them. They have to be done quickly and correctly generally with him interfering.
That was a wise move showing her there were cookies. Of course she wanted those instead of the other snack. That’s how toddlers tend to behave, as do fat cunts like Big P.

As for the comments about the geese. I’d say the only gangsters and thugs in their neighbourhood are them and the loudest honking comes from their property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone ever check out samatha cole’s fb profile? It seems either she has a disability and her FB is all about fighting for or helping those with disabilities. She appears to have a lot of anger issues. That’s why she’s so obsessed with this family who are NOT the best role models for the disabled community
She has Spina Bifida and is confined to a wheelchair. In one of her photos, there is an oxygen tank and hospital bed in the background. I can’t stand her, but I do feel sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1535823

Asa just posted that video of Abbie cleaning the table when she was little in their rental. Abbie was learning how to clean tables at school, so they showed her cleaning at home. Fast-forward many years later and Abbie is still cleaning the table the same way. Abbie is still needing help cleaning the table. This is so hard to watch. In Asa and Piggy's minds, they're dazzling the Humpers with Abbie's progress. The Humpers send a ton of praise for their parenting/teaching, and Asa and Piggy get filled with validation for their delusion.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.