Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she cooks is the same color. The green is just a garnish.. any basic cooking instruction will tell you not to make a meal with all the same color foods. It’s not appetizing, and usually not healthy. I learned this in 9th grade home ec class! Way back in 1999!
I also feel like they only put out a salad to act healthy. We know they aren't eating slass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Massives do eat awful. We've seen it over and over. Percillerpotamus is an idiot in the kitchen too.
Everyone through out the free world eats junk if it's available.
Not just "Americans".
Actually, I'm dang diggity happy that I live in a country where FOR NOW, I'm free to eat what I want and do what I diggity dang well please.
There's no shame here.
As an American. 🇺🇸
I'm an American, too. I singled out Americans because 1. we're notoriously unhealthy and 2. I don't have knowledge or experience about other countries, can only speak for my own. I think people should be free to eat what they want, but they need to be set up for success, not failure, and in America, we've got a lot going against us health-wise.

I think the issue is less how they eat and cook and more they brag about P being this awesome "chef." She wants to write a cook book (ie profit off of stolen recipes.) She has a channel for her cooking but has no orginal content and less creativity. Food is love to her yet she has zero knowledge or skill.
This is exactly my problem with Priscilla's cooking. It's not healthy and wouldn't get you anywhere in culinary school, but I'm not going to lie, it's more or less "adequate", in that it's probably edible and will stop you from starving. BUT... in no way does her ability to cook rise to the level qualifying her to instruct ANYBODY, including casual viewers on YouTube. I have nothing against using other people's recipes as long as you give credit, but she BUTCHERS them and calls it giving them her "flair." Fudging your way through a perfectly good recipe and ending up with a plate of slop isn't flair, LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just reading through thr comme ts on FB from yesterday's vlog. Not ONE, NOT TWO, but MANY comments by people seeing/commenting how P and A are not getting it. Many are correcting them. "Top Fans" are even commenting about Abbie lack of skills. The more Asa puts out there like this (Abbie isn't little anymore) the more people will see Abbie has been taught squat. Someone commented about the process to get her to cut. Use Play doh. I thought thr same thing. Why is Abbie not using all those shape makers for her fine motor skills. That's stuff they could've been doing with her as she grew. Cutting bread would've not been the ridiculousness that is was. Another person commented that they watch to see what not to do, and I 100% approve that comment. A and P are acting like they're geniuses for coming up with these tasks. No A and P, these are things that should've been done through play with Abbie throughout her younger years. You failed her, idiots!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I haven't caught up on here yet, but I did see a squabble going down over on AF, and of course Sarah is the ringleader. Enjoy!
20220812_111452.jpg
20220812_111452.jpg
20220812_111240.jpg
20220812_111025.jpg
20220812_111141.jpg
20220812_110403.jpg
20220812_110921.jpg
20220812_110154.jpg
20220812_110254.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s the tedium of cooking for me,shopping, especially deciding what to make…. I use to love cooking - now it’s a chore. I’ve noticed Big P is so lazy she rings Asa when she gets home to unload groceries….. When my Dad retired so did my mom. She said ok your turn and he learned how to cook. He takes pictures of his meals and sends them to me, very proud… 😂

RIP that Orzo
Deciding what to make is the worst. The absolute worst.
I've got 3 people who are neurodivergentally picky in different ways - one of them with medical food restrictions - and me, the least picky person on the planet. There are about 5 meals that everyone consistenty likes and/or can eat.
I just want to eat Korean food, or tacos, or Korean tacos!, but that isn't an option unless I'm willing to plan two separate dinners - which I do far more than I'd care to admit. Because I'm cooking, and sometimes I really do want jjajangmyeon or kimchi jjigae or bibimbop that much.
(now my stomach is growling)

Priscilla's cooking doesn't shock me. There's a reason we have an obesity issue in this country. Her version is amateurish and poorly executed, but that's good ol' American cooking with a southern twist. She doesn't know any better and has no desire or ability to broaden her horizons. Gringo-Mexican is the extent of that family's adventurous eating which is a damn shame because so many other cultures have so many delicious, healthy options. I play a lot with Mediterranean and Levantine foods because they're so suited to a "small plates" style where everyone can pick and choose bits to create their own plate, and it's significantly healthier than Priscilla's version of her listeria-riddled shark coochie board.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just reading through thr comme ts on FB from yesterday's vlog. Not ONE, NOT TWO, but MANY comments by people seeing/commenting how P and A are not getting it. Many are correcting them. "Top Fans" are even commenting about Abbie lack of skills. The more Asa puts out there like this (Abbie isn't little anymore) the more people will see Abbie has been taught squat. Someone commented about the process to get her to cut. Use Play doh. I thought thr same thing. Why is Abbie not using all those shape makers for her fine motor skills. That's stuff they could've been doing with her as she grew. Cutting bread would've not been the ridiculousness that is was. Another person commented that they watch to see what not to do, and I 100% approve that comment. A and P are acting like they're geniuses for coming up with these tasks. No A and P, these are things that should've been done through play with Abbie throughout her younger years. You failed her, idiots!
I think Abbie would eat Play Doh.. I guess she could be monitored very closely.

Its starting to look very sad.. and ridiculous that Asshat cant get Abbie to do anything without him moving her around like a mannequin and prompting every single move. Even putting the shrimp in the pan..he had to prompt every step and hand over hand to get the shrimp to go in the right place..same with the spice...even with jump cuts and his fancy editing... there is zero independence in really anything...

Surely even the HUMPERS will start to realize her lack of progress. Would love to see what the teacher is going to work with her on... hopefully it will be stuff that will actually improve Abbie's life and give her at least a little independence to do some things on her own.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
@leahsmom - If you’re reading this…Been thinking about you and hoping things are getting better. How are YOU doing?
I’m hanging in there. Waiting to see if mold starts forming but so far so good. With the high temperatures & very high humidity in Southern Illinois it will be a miracle if I don’t get mold!
I have had the fans and dehumidifiers running non stop. Unfortunately with it being a rainy week I’m concerned about more flooding and trying to keep my anxiety under control it’s been a lot. The thing that seems to help the most is walking on my treadmill.
Thanks for asking, I really appreciate it!💙

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Abbie would eat Play Doh.. I guess she could be monitored very closely.

Its starting to look very sad.. and ridiculous that Asshat cant get Abbie to do anything without him moving her around like a mannequin and prompting every single move. Even putting the shrimp in the pan..he had to prompt every step and hand over hand to get the shrimp to go in the right place..same with the spice...even with jump cuts and his fancy editing... there is zero independence in really anything...

Surely even the HUMPERS will start to realize her lack of progress. Would love to see what the teacher is going to work with her on... hopefully it will be stuff that will actually improve Abbie's life and give her at least a little independence to do some things on her own.
The teacher’s main focus this week is “French Fries”. Or how to eat them quickly before Abbitude grabs them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know whether it’s because I have being caring for children for decades, in but that photo of Queen Fugly, Prince Fartquat, and Princess Poopsalott, most ‘mothers’ would stand in the middle of her children and have some sort of contact with them, not stand with enough gap between them to hide a horse.
I also get vibes that Prince Fartquat, has a death grip on Abbie so she won’t pound the crap out of the Queen!😂😂
I don’t think P thought about the ‘ramifications’ of having professional child minders in the house: 1: P will actually have to cook at home, so that Ab has ‘proper’ meals instead of eating out x3 a day!
2: Up her hiding places for candy, snack food etc, because we know as sure as s**t, her eating in front of the teacher, will only ‘have a couple of bites’ 🤣
3: If Arse is out of the house, and it’s only Ab, the teacher and P, she can’t get out of changing Ab’s poop filled diaper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another thing that concerned me about the comment-mine post “How many children do you have” is that the comments contained ages, children’s names AND photos. The internet/FB can be a very scary place where all kinds of personal info can be gathered, sometimes for nefarious purposes. I post no personal info on my FB page, no photos of children/grandchildren, no friends. It is completely locked down. The only purpose I use FB is for reading FB groups of interest - and FA (of course). 😺

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Really digging it up for the comment interaction. I know they don’t care how many kids their minions have, or will even read the comments. And she left one kid out of here, but that’s his. View attachment 1493318
"These cuties" ???
You mean your ADULT son, and 17 yr old?
This is twisted. If someone read the caption and couldnt see the picture, you'd think it was a young mother talking about her toddler/elementary age kids.
Shes so desperate for content and engagement.
Shes going to parade them around forever. Isaiah better put his foot down. Who the hell wants someone who is supposedly afraid to go to a doctor or buy tires making therapy/treatment plans for their child?!
For some reason this post grosses me out more than usual. 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish I liked cooking. My husband probably wishes that as well. He has to cook all his own meals, while I live on Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choice. I’m making it to age 70 in a month, so I’m not worried about how bad it is for my health. It’s the way I can control my calories and I don’t like eating fresh fruit and vegetables. There, I admitted it. When I was raising my kids, however, I did cook for them. I guess this makes me no better than A&P.
You could eat dirt and we'd love you. You eat whatever you like. Just don't eat Cilla's cooking.

Purging could explain her teeth 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think she'd willingly give any of her food up.

Abbie will never cut things, hold pencils, hold crayons. Color in a color book. She won't take interest in cooking, or putting things away on her own. She won't go to a store, choose things and offer money and wait for change. She just won't. She will never live independently. She can put shoes on and slip them off. She can use a fork or spoon to feed herself. She can wave hi and bye. That's about it.

They need to just stop the narrative of teaching her to be independent. Just stop the foolishness of it all. And if they want to teach anything show how to deal in real life with a profoundly ID child. Because everything else they are pushing is a bunch of lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
"These cuties" ???
You mean your ADULT son, and 17 yr old?
This is twisted. If someone read the caption and couldnt see the picture, you'd think it was a young mother talking about her toddler/elementary age kids.
Shes so desperate for content and engagement.
Shes going to parade them around forever. Isaiah better put his foot down. Who the hell wants someone who is supposedly afraid to go to a doctor or buy tires making therapy/treatment plans for their child?!
For some reason this post grosses me out more than usual. 🤮🤮
If Pig would have gotten knocked up by someone else when she was dating Asshole and the child was a very pretty normal girl do you actually think she wouln't have her in their family? Living with them? Of course she would and Asshole would have nothing to say about it. Maybe then she wouldn't be so embarrassed of Abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You could eat dirt and we'd love you. You eat whatever you like. Just don't eat Cilla's cooking.

I don't think she'd willingly give any of her food up.

Abbie will never cut things, hold pencils, hold crayons. Color in a color book. She won't take interest in cooking, or putting things away on her own. She won't go to a store, choose things and offer money and wait for change. She just won't. She will never live independently. She can put shoes on and slip them off. She can use a fork or spoon to feed herself. She can wave hi and bye. That's about it.

They need to just stop the narrative of teaching her to be independent. Just stop the foolishness of it all. And if they want to teach anything show how to deal in real life with a profoundly ID child. Because everything else they are pushing is a bunch of lies.
I would think the #1 thing is to teach her to use the bathroom,unless that 'ship/tit has sailed'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.