Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I liked cooking. My husband probably wishes that as well. He has to cook all his own meals, while I live on Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choice. I’m making it to age 70 in a month, so I’m not worried about how bad it is for my health. It’s the way I can control my calories and I don’t like eating fresh fruit and vegetables. There, I admitted it. When I was raising my kids, however, I did cook for them. I guess this makes me a lazy slob.
My MaMaw is 90. She would live solely off of Little Debbie snacks and personal sized Walmart Deli sweet potato pies if she could. I say, do what the hell you want! You have earned that right. 😘
Pig has not earned a damn thing. She never will. 😍
Pig=slob Noir=Disciplined and Fabulous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
My MaMaw is 90. She would live solely off of Little Debbie snacks and personal sized Walmart Deli sweet potato pies if she could. I say, do what the hell you want! You have earned that right. 😘
Thank you, Meow! 🥰
I guess I feel like a hypocrite when I read the admonishments on P&A’s habits and I contribute to the remarks. I am no model of healthy eating. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You are right about food prep, and touching, being part of food addiction and eating disorders. So is the numerous grocery store trips and watching food related shows constantly. Also looking online at recipes and food pictures. Even those on the opposite end of things (anorexic, bulimics, etc) they are pretty common behaviors.

With any addiction, or disorder, a person does not like their rituals interrupted (why P hates "cooking with Abbie" or even having her near the kitchen.) Often they like doing them in private altogether. P likely has stashes and secret eats also. Wouldn't surprise me if she was a purger (most purgers, unless they restrict also, are heavier.)
Purging could explain her teeth 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Could. It discolors and thins them pretty fast. Also makes them more prone to staining in general. The backside if the top fronts usually the most effected. Your teeth get pretty weak in general though and can effect how a person chews/bites.

Reactions: 11
Pig sounded like she was having a cardiac breathing through that microphone. She really needs to get a grip on her health before she dies of cheese poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww....bless your Momma, Meow! Little Debbies rule!!!

• Heart
Watching Priscilla cook is frustrating. She basically just butchers recipes with the philosophy of "if I add meat and fat and seasonings, it's perfect because I love meat and fat and seasonings."

Was driving me crazy how they both sit there and just constantly stir both dishes in an almost absent-minded way. With that orzo, it's like WHAT ARE YOU EVEN STIRRING? Are you trying to blend the starches into the water or blend the water with the pasta? Are you trying to cook pasta or make starch pudding?

And the shrimp....first off wtf on using unpeeled shrimp, which she just peels herself off camera, removing all those spices in the process. And STOP STIRRING IT and messing with it. Though that shrimp was already probably doomed from overcrowding. Can't sear it if you're three layers deep. That shrimp was basically steamed and then peeled.

Thank you, Meow! 🥰
I guess I feel like a hypocrite when I read the admonishments on P&A’s habits and I contribute to the remarks. I am no model of healthy eating. 😎
Don't feel bad, I don't really find the Maasses eating/cooking habits that unusual. Americans have a huge cultural problem when it comes to cooking/eating. the Maasses are just on the extreme end of what's considered normal here. A lot of the stuff that people criticize the Maasses for (including what I've said above) is stuff the majority of people do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Really digging it up for the comment interaction. I know they don’t care how many kids their minions have, or will even read the comments. And she left one kid out of here, but that’s his.
8977AFC0-26C2-4CA6-B1AE-15CBC4501FF9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The Massives do eat awful. We've seen it over and over. Percillerpotamus is an idiot in the kitchen too.
Everyone through out the free world eats junk if it's available.
Not just "Americans".
Actually, I'm dang diggity happy that I live in a country where FOR NOW, I'm free to eat what I want and do what I diggity dang well please.
There's no shame here.
As an American. 🇺🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watching Priscilla cook is frustrating. She basically just butchers recipes with the philosophy of "if I add meat and fat and seasonings, it's perfect because I love meat and fat and seasonings."

Was driving me crazy how they both sit there and just constantly stir both dishes in an almost absent-minded way. With that orzo, it's like WHAT ARE YOU EVEN STIRRING? Are you trying to blend the starches into the water or blend the water with the pasta? Are you trying to cook pasta or make starch pudding?

And the shrimp....first off wtf on using unpeeled shrimp, which she just peels herself off camera, removing all those spices in the process. And STOP STIRRING IT and messing with it. Though that shrimp was already probably doomed from overcrowding. Can't sear it if you're three layers deep. That shrimp was basically steamed and then peeled.

Don't feel bad, I don't really find the Maasses eating/cooking habits that unusual. Americans have a huge cultural problem when it comes to cooking/eating. the Maasses are just on the extreme end of what's considered normal here. A lot of the stuff that people criticize the Maasses for (including what I've said above) is stuff the majority of people do.
I think the issue is less how they eat and cook and more they brag about P being this awesome "chef." She wants to write a cook book (ie profit off of stolen recipes.) She has a channel for her cooking but has no orginal content and less creativity. Food is love to her yet she has zero knowledge or skill.

It is the same as her selling skin care when she is in dire need of a dermatologist and lathers tit on her flesh like she seasoning pork butt... or makeup when she can't even properly put on lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are they being so secretive about the identity of the new teacher? At her request I wonder but I cant believe they hired someone who wouldnt agree to being filmed.
It's not like they had a wealth of choices and could afford to hold out for someone who would allow filming...Priss interviewed ONE person for the job.

I always feel P overcooks her food and has no sense about how long to cook it... Both Orzo and Shrimp can easily be overcooked. Orzo can become mushy pretty quick. I bet it turned out the consistency of glue... The shrimp was probably most likely chewy and tough.

P's idea of making something good... is to add cheese, cream, butter, ranch dressing to it.. she has zero finesse to her cooking. I have also seen her overcook eggs and steak.

Abbie probably liked the orzo stuff that are quick and easy to shovel in..and dont take much chewing. They didn't show themselves eating it.. they probably called for take out later.

Seems like P and Asshat are delusional....about everything really.

It's not like they had a wealth of choices and could afford to hold out for someone who would allow filming...Priss interviewed ONE person for the job.
Her not allowing to be filmed is at least one good sign... we will see if that continues.

I think most of the issues with the food isn't exactly what they eat. I mean, I love a good steak and we treat ourselves to some fast food from time to time also. I think it is more or less the excessive amounts of it all. They do nothing in moderation. Eating out multiple times per day sometimes and let's not forget the daily Dunkin' runs (when they have a coffee machine at home no less) full of syrup and sugar, while they do nothing in the way of real physical activity. I'm no super model myself, and I also don't care for many fruits or veggies, but I've at least got a solid 20+ years of working out and running 3x a week before I retired from the military and became a little more sedentary. I'm trying to change that aspect and when the kid gets back into school in a couple of weeks that WILL change (I look so forward to it!! I feel so lazy).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the issue is less how they eat and cook and more they brag about P being this awesome "chef." She wants to write a cook book (ie profit off of stolen recipes.) She has a channel for her cooking but has no orginal content and less creativity. Food is love to her yet she has zero knowledge or skill.

It is the same as her selling skin care when she is in dire need of a dermatologist and lathers tit on her flesh like she seasoning pork butt... or makeup when she can't even properly put on lipstick.
Anyone can make crap ona cracker or tit on a shingle lol,she thinks she’s Rachel Ray! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮,and I wouldn’t take beauty advice from her,she ain’t cute OR dainty and her skin is disgusting!, no mines not perfect either but it’s not THAT bad!

• Haha
It’s the tedium of cooking for me,shopping, especially deciding what to make…. I use to love cooking - now it’s a chore. I’ve noticed Big P is so lazy she rings Asa when she gets home to unload groceries….. When my Dad retired so did my mom. She said ok your turn and he learned how to cook. He takes pictures of his meals and sends them to me, very proud… 😂

RIP that Orzo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
People can also purge out the other end, which tends to be even less effective than purging via vomiting in keeping any weight off. If she did indeed experience the diarrhea portion of dumping syndrome as many of you speculated, she could have begun using it as a way to purge. I have certainly taken advantage of my lactose intolerance as a way to purge when I was more actively struggling with an ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.