Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 25
In their vlog, looked like there was a woman sitting on the sofa as they were arriving with Assa announcing that the couch was for Abbie. Do you all think they asked that woman to leave so their princess could have the couch to herself to rock and roll on? It totally wouldn’t surprise me since the Queen of Limelife sales is so important and decrees the sofa belongs to her princess.

Reactions: 15
Do we know for a fact they are heading home?
Cause if so..
Thread idea..
“And these little piggies went “Honk Honk Honk” all the way home”

Reactions: 35
“Father Of Autism© pig, Prized pig, Honking pig and Mama’s baby boy pig go home”
Thread suggestion
(Are we only allowed to make one suggestion?)

Reactions: 7
I feel ya. A friend of mine, who has a child with an autism diagnosis, loves this family and shares their content constantly. This is how I found them and I had instant hatred for them, but I thought maybe I was wrong and being insensitive. Then I found yall and realized my options were valid and shared. They are just terrible, hateful people. People like them make life feel so hard sometimes. But....then I think of Abbies midnight shit art installs, and ALL THE HONKING and realize they are getting theirs.

Reactions: 20
She’s all for being healthy…right… there is nothing healthy about this bitch. She eats horribly, drinks too much, is easily 400 lbs, probably smokes (there’s been speculation), and never goes to a doctor. Oh and she is for sure mentally unwell. As a former 300 lb person.. yes you can be healthy at that weight, until your not. It will hit you like a ton of bricks and then your on diabetes meds, and blood pressure meds and all the meds for all the problems associated with obesity. She can claim she’s healthy but she hasn’t seen a doctor! Denial does not equal healthy!!! I’ve kept 100 lbs off for two years now! Is it easy? Hell no, it’s a complete lifestyle change. These assholes need to get off their high horse and have a dose of reality. Eat some vegetables that aren’t fried or covered in sauce. I hate to say it, but until one of them has a major health scare, they aren’t going to take their health seriously!

Reactions: 25
One of the comments on FB (from last night’s vlog, I think) is from someone who is enjoying watching their travels, but says she is in eastern Kentucky among the terrible floods and her county is destroyed. And they expect 9 more days of rain. Do you think they will see her comment and express their empathy/sympathy? Probably not.

I’m confused on this whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
And she really isn’t at the top of the pyramid.

View attachment 1470267View attachment 1470268
I wonder what the platinum superstar sister’s thought about this nobody Photoshopping herself into this picture with them. Bold move

So earlier, someone was fat shaming her. With examples. And now it’s not about her it’s about someone else. I will bet she has been on a caterwauling tirade today. She’s probably been drunk all day

Reactions: 22
Loved him and his wife. Their summer home is where I live. They were an amazing part of the community and sorely missed.

Reactions: 9
Loved him and his wife. Their summer home is where I live. They were an amazing part of the community and sorely missed.
Hey! I remember that episode of the Simpsons when the Bush’s moved in! You sure there isn’t a tunnel under the house? Haha I’m just messin’.. that’s really cool you live there and that they were nice neighbors…

—-

New thread idea —
“IS ThAt aN oCEan? It LoOks liKe thE OceAn! iS thAt an OcEan?!?” -Asa Maass 2022

***Im just kidding guys

The subtitles at the beginning..?? What the hell was he talking about “I was gonna post this to the travel vlog but blah blah blah”….. ok… so how would you define the regular vlog right now? How is this any different?

Reactions: 15
I wonder what the platinum superstar sister’s thought about this nobody Photoshopping herself into this picture with them. Bold move
No she is the 5th one. Kat Aragon. Been with company since start and a professional make up artist.

Reactions: 11
I would call Pigrilla a useful idiot

That’s the highest praise she has received here by far…

Hey Tattlers, let’s rent out conference room 2A at the local Marriott so we can give her the “Useful Idiot” award at the first annual Top Tattlers Jubilee!!

Reactions: 13
The hypocrisy is not lost with this one. By not accepting who Abbie is, saying things like she is a typical teenager and going along with this farcical narrative, you make your own daughter feel less because she can't be who you want her to be. So tell us more about shaming people, Pigfuckles?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.