Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Y’ALL!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
So, I am slowly panning through screen recordings in search of gif material.
On first glance, I am like…Oh Look…Pigs bathing suit top has become disheveled and exposed several gunts. 😂
BUT..upon further inspection, methinks the gunt exposure is the least of her worries.
🫣😂☠😂🫣
View attachment 1448009
Uh. Gosh. Help us.

(Not sure this can be a new title but..)

Lipstick mama paints her lips, help us Lord, exposes her nips!!

Talk about needing some therapy/eye bleach after this.

But I guess our happy Tattlers will help us in “group therapy” to overcome our ptsd: (pig’s tits seen—-disturbing)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a nipple? I thought it was a boil, but I couldn’t make out if that was boobs, butt cheeks, or what. Either way, I’m sick.😷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Howdy all, gotta catch up, but my question is the Summer thing. Have they said outright that shes coming? I just dont see why, unless its for "fun".
Asa doesnt need help with Abbie. They are all going to the Palooza locale in the RV, they've said it a million times.
Even if P has Isaiah come in for pictures, hes not going to be there sitting in on all the stupid rah-rah talks, panels, brunches, lunches, etc., and I doubt very much he is staying in the hotel with her. If he was staying in the hotel, Asa and Abbie would too.
Idk, just seems pointless to me. 🤷‍♀️
It’s for fun alright. Ass doesn’t need help with Abbie, he needs help with his FLABBY. Guess that’s where Summer comes in. I know she’s over 20 but if I knew (if I was her Mom) she’d be staying in a Tin can alone with that smelly pubic, greasy fat hambeast I’d have a hissy fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Better that Summer go with her to Palooza, and Asa and Isaiah stay with Abbie. Seems pretty inappropriate that Summer stays with Abbie and Asa. He is still a man (?), unrelated to her and she is young and attractive. It could very well go wrong. And I think it would be incredibly awkward on her behalf to be around him alone.
it i
He would just lie his way out of it if he banged her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
New title attempt…You can’t put lipstick on a Pig, oh yes you can, at Cilla’s Slimelife Gig. RV’s Rockin’, don’t come Knockin’, Summer’s in town, pervert Assa is gettin’ down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
😻 Fun day here on Tattle. Just a little FYI concerning thread titles for our newer loves..
There is a character limit. 105 characters. This includes Fathering Autism #### as well as spaces.😻 Tattle Rules. 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Howdy all, gotta catch up, but my question is the Summer thing. Have they said outright that shes coming? I just dont see why, unless its for "fun".
Asa doesnt need help with Abbie. They are all going to the Palooza locale in the RV, they've said it a million times.
Even if P has Isaiah come in for pictures, hes not going to be there sitting in on all the stupid rah-rah talks, panels, brunches, lunches, etc., and I doubt very much he is staying in the hotel with her. If he was staying in the hotel, Asa and Abbie would too.
Idk, just seems pointless to me. 🤷‍♀️
I'm wondering if Summer is kind of a last-minute addition to the trip. They've alluded several times to Abbie's behaviors being difficult; maybe A&P honestly can't handle her on their own so they called in backup.

Or - was someone talking about when Isaiah might have to go back to NC for college? If he has to leave in time to make his semester start before they lumber back to Jax, that could be a reason too. If he has to fly out after Hunfest while they're spending another week or so driving home, that might explain it.

Reactions: 11
He's gross.
Notice how THEY are again taking credit for assbag jr getting into college?! If anyone’s gonna take anything away from anyone it’s gonna be either them taking it away from him or his own damn self taking something away from himself for the dumb tit he does says or posts!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
FatheringAutism #130 Who will she take as her Sleazy Palooza plus 1? Could it be her one and lonely Weffree Star son?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly!
Also, we have to remember that Asa is a “beauty guide “ too! He is signed up under Piggy… 🤔 I wonder if Priscilla signed up Isaiah under her, and has been using his account for sales too. This would launch her higher and he could have earned himself a free trip there too… 🤔
I have to admit that I’ve been tempted more than once since joining all you lovely people here to become an undercover humper and buy a LOT of slimelife stuff just to see how deep I could get and what I could uncover....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They really don’t talk about things that are going on, in case it leads to possible content, but for Tattler’s (ok maybe just me 🤦🏼‍♀️). The whole Isa finishing out the school year, and saying goodbye to his two friends that were room mates, and the implication that he won’t see them again, and Isa shut the condo down and went home, is just weird, I left home at 17, and only stayed at home again for 6 weeks after I came home from living overseas for 4 years.
Isa is 20, most young adults, here in NZ with a house, live in the house, have jobs that pay for bills etc, flatmates/roommates to help with bills etc.
Is Isa going back for the new school year or is he going home and running Selfish world?
MO:I still believe (or it could just be my own conspiracy theory, that when Isa ‘disappears’ for 1-2 weeks in summer and goes to places like Utah (this year, Chicago, last year) that he and dishy pop and Nana are seeing his other sibling.☺🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never watched Entourage, but I did borrow their poster. The tagline seemed fitting.
58F88E2A-7965-4D11-9173-3ACD694AA303.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fathering Autism. Lipstick On a Pig, Cilla’s Slimelife Gig. Summer in town. RV’s a rockin’ No knockin!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #130 That Deformed Thing the Boy Suckles. No Wonder he Bites his Nails to the Nuckles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's a skin tag, and I think it's completely wrong for Asswipe and Thummer to be alone watching Abs. Since when is Abs so out of hand that he can't handle her. Pressing the BS button. Maybe they'll post soon and we can see what the mensa family is up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #130: Tin Can Life is Fine and Dandy, But where o‘ where is Maverick and Sandy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #130: Tin Can Life is Fine and Dandy, But where o‘ where is Maverick and Sandy
Love your avatar. I just saw on NYP and TMZ that Tony's wife jumped the gun on the death notification. He is still alive, but in hospice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.