Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Y’ALL!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
So, I am slowly panning through screen recordings in search of gif material.
On first glance, I am like…Oh Look…Pigs bathing suit top has become disheveled and exposed several gunts. 😂
BUT..upon further inspection, methinks the gunt exposure is the least of her worries.
🫣😂☠😂🫣
38E9E9E7-AB0A-4323-B9E1-502108383E2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Better that Summer go with her to Palooza, and Asa and Isaiah stay with Abbie. Seems pretty inappropriate that Summer stays with Abbie and Asa. He is still a man (?), unrelated to her and she is young and attractive. It could very well go wrong. And I think it would be incredibly awkward on her behalf to be around him alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well at least we know he’s always been a douche. First paragraph he insults. And giving marriage advice about “sticking it out” is laughable

Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah her date-Huns won’t believe how she’s gained the weight!
I'm agry with what he wrote and I love your thread suggestion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You are correct, she bought them their own Cesspool to swim in. They won't swim in public pools, but they will swim in their own pool that we know just has to be full of Abby's bodily fluids.. even an adult pull up is not going to hold all that in. I know they make the 'swimmers' for babies to wear in pools, not sure if they make them for adults, but I'm sure they could look for them online if they weren't too lazy. I wonder how many times they clean that pool😲🤢

NOTE: remember that night that Abby was in the pool for hours, and in those hours she had to have gone to the bathroom at least once. By not attempting to at least try to potty train her, they are denying her her dignity>>> they are such scum!
I understand that it's not easy to potty train someone with a severe disability but they haven't even attempted to potty train her. They won't potty train her and take care of her basic needs unless they can film her on camera. This is sad that they aren't concerned about taking care of her basic needs. Not once have they put abbies needs first over theirs as all they think about Is I don't want to miss out on my hockey games or other activities that they want to do that abbie doesn't want to do.

Reactions: 15
That is so weird... why would he go? Unless P wants to claim she brought her own photographer. Or maybe she is using him as arm candy....
Red and Pinky have brought along photographers to SL gatherings before to capture themselves and their downlines in groups, glamour poses, and multiple outfit changes. So CillaMe is just mimicking the Big Cheese Beauty Guides at the top of the pack. While AssA could take photos and videos, he does not thrive on interactions with the rest of the characters like Big P does. And you’re right on target: She will use her son as arm candy in the never-ending awkward way she chooses to parent him. Yee Gads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry I can't copy the video link,, I'm watching Don't Take This From Us,..It's not ok, (1 yr ago) where they are trying to blast us (US) the trolls, about when Babywipes called his sister a name..we first heard the R word, and then he shows us where he proves that the word was Dork. The whole video was him, Prissass, and Babywipes whining about how they have to 'deal with this cyberbullying' every day! Ahh Asswipe, see why you humor us and we put up with it. Another great video with lots of material for us to use. Thanks Asswipe. An oldie but a goodie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry I can't copy the video link,, I'm watching Don't Take This From Us,..It's not ok, (1 yr ago) where they are trying to blast us (US) the trolls, about when Babywipes called his sister a name..we first heard the R word, and then he shows us where he proves that the word was Dork. The whole video was him, Prissass, and Babywipes whining about how they have to 'deal with this cyberbullying' every day! Ahh Asswipe, see why you humor us and we put up with it. Another great video with lots of material for us to use. Thanks Asswipe. An oldie but a goodie.
He's gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's gross.
Wow I have only watched the first part of this blog, and when Abby was having her complete meltdown and came into the office, instead of being mothering, Pig turns to her and says something like you've already eaten, you've already gone to the bathroom, then dismisses her. She leaves it up to the respite to handle that whole meltdown, and is obviously pissed off because Abby attacked her once again.. surprise surprise. You can hear her in the background yelling at Abby, something like stop this right now! She blames the Meltdown on Abby being hungry. Then the minute Ass turns the convo back to cooking, AKA their pork butt, she lights up and acts like nothing just happened with all that previous freak Show. She is all Zippity Doo Dah I'm going to make mac and cheese out of these little bowls, and of course I'm going to doll it up. crappy mom, and crappy cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Fathering Autism #130 Asshat and Dummer left alone to hold down the fort, you couldn’t make this up if grooming were a sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oops! And I assumed it was an armpit skin tag. The expert editor left a nip slip in to tantalize the audience. Ugh.
I wonder if he really saw that, and chose to leave it omg. Now that it’s been pointed out on tattle let’s see how long he leaves it up. Probably won’t care for more clicks. That is REPULSIVE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #130 Summer arrives. Palooza begins. Get ready for more shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had to guess it's Ranch Dressing. And I think those are tortellinis.

View attachment 1440525
Remember my kid ordering that gallon of ranch, finally unloaded it at all of the picnics and grad parties. I forgot to offer it to Tinkerhog in case she a ranch transfusion!

In this short story Asswipe says sweet girl is Whispering and giggling, in no way was she whispering, you have to be able to talk in order to whisper. There are over 400 comments on this, and the humpers are going crazy saying they just know she's going to talk any day now Psssh🤦‍♀️You don't just start talking after 17 years of nothing, she would need extensive therapy, and someone working with her daily for many years. It does not happen overnight, but since Daddy Warbucks keeps feeding this malarkey to the humpers, they will continue to feed into it🐑🐑🐑
I suffered emotional and physical abuse at the hand of my bio mom. My dad ditched her. True story- her parents stole me when I was four and left me with my parents the I refer to as mom and dad. I did get very close to my father and his wife as an adult. The point is, I only spoke to mom. In 3rd grade I finally spoke up. I’m not suggesting Abbie will just wake up one morning and speak. Her larynx and vocal cords are way too formed to expect that now.
I love you guys. You are my therapy!! Send me the bill or an alcohol order for the corner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Howdy all, gotta catch up, but my question is the Summer thing. Have they said outright that shes coming? I just dont see why, unless its for "fun".
Asa doesnt need help with Abbie. They are all going to the Palooza locale in the RV, they've said it a million times.
Even if P has Isaiah come in for pictures, hes not going to be there sitting in on all the stupid rah-rah talks, panels, brunches, lunches, etc., and I doubt very much he is staying in the hotel with her. If he was staying in the hotel, Asa and Abbie would too.
Idk, just seems pointless to me. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Howdy all, gotta catch up, but my question is the Summer thing. Have they said outright that shes coming? I just dont see why, unless its for "fun".
Asa doesnt need help with Abbie. They are all going to the Palooza locale in the RV, they've said it a million times.
Even if P has Isaiah come in for pictures, hes not going to be there sitting in on all the stupid rah-rah talks, panels, brunches, lunches, etc., and I doubt very much he is staying in the hotel with her. If he was staying in the hotel, Asa and Abbie would too.
Idk, just seems pointless to me. 🤷‍♀️
He said it in their last real vlog - (he whispered/mouthed it "Summer's coming") so "Abbie wouldn't hear" - like that would matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.