Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Hey guys, I need to catch up, but wanted to say something real quick to Asa…

Dear Asa,
I know that both you and Cilla are not “book smart” by any means. Whatever, fine… but I’m going to teach you something to say about the human brain we’ve developed. I promise not to use big words….

So, there is a part of our brain that is sometimes called the “reptilian” part. This part of the brain controls our most basic feelings and reactions. Life and death type of stuff. We as humans still need that part of the brain, because it helps protect us from danger. If something is chasing us, we automatically know it’s not good and should run. If the milk smells bad, we know that smell is not a good thing, so (most of us lol) won’t drink it. If we walk towards fire, and we feel it’s hot, we do not walk forward…

They also cause reactions. Natural, animal, reactions to things that we have no control over… you see someone you find attractive, you get that little warm feeling in your belly… can’t help that, it’s a natural reaction we have developed in our brain to help us recreate..
When we get seriously physically hurt, we cry.. it just happens.. evolutionary wise, it shows we are in distress and need assistance…

All these reactions, are
1) Natural in EVERYONE
2) Mostly can not be controlled (we can control what we do with the reaction, but not the reaction itself)
3) Built into us for SURVIVAL reasons…

and….
4) Should not be looked at as anything more (would you shame someone for crying in pain? Not walking into fire? Running from a bear?…. No, you wouldn’t …)

Which brings me to my point in telling you all of this. Because there is another example you don’t seem to understand.

Loud, sudden noises are another thing we are WIRED to react to. Again, reptilian brain, meant to keep us away from danger… a little tribe of people in the woods that are quiet suddenly hear a loud noise coming from behind their camp. If they did not naturally LOOK INTO THE DIRECTION OF THE NOISE, then the bear that’s heading their way gets to maul a few people..

You see where I’m going with this Asa.

I want this to be a “teachable moment” for you…

I see you constantly complaining about “stares”.. at restaurants, or more recently , a completely empty, echoing mall. Now, I will give you this.. I’m sure , I mean I KNOW, there are rude people who honestly stare too long. I have a nose ring, tattoos, and a half shaved colored hair.. I know about nasty, judgement stares.. but they are rare. But your situation is different.

You seem to constantly forget, YOU are used to her EXTREMELY loud noises. You probably even sound them out most the time…
But the public, absolutely is not. You could be the most “autistic aware” person in the world.. but if you are in a quiet mall, and suddenly a shockingly loud “HOOONK” or yell comes from 10 feet behind you… You WILL TURN TO LOOK IN THE DIRECTION OF THE LOUD UNNATURAL NOISE! Jesus Christ.. why do I feel like I have to break this down so small for you to fricken understand.

Let’s also add the fact that Abbie is in her late teens.. almost adult.. She’s not a baby. So when she is throwing a tantrum, flailing her arms , jumping up and down and BAWLING in a restaurant… people WILL look because (again… reactive brain) she seems in distress… Most of them look out of worry over what is wrong. YOU see and hear this every day.. others do not.

This is double true for children.. when they are young, they are curious.. I’ve had kids stare at me from the time I go into a store, to the time I leave.. I don’t go right to blaming the parents for not teaching etiquette.

Also, something I don’t think you have EVER taken into consideration, is the fact you bring HUGE RECORDING equipment EVERYWHERE.. several cameras, go pro on your head, mic…and you keep it pointed directly at your IDD daughter. You ever think they might be, I don’t know, staring at you? Wondering why you’re recording your daughter crying? I specifically remember a video where y’all went to the post office and complained about people looking.. THEY WERE MOSTLY LOOKING AT YOU BECAUSE YOURE IN LINE AT THE POST OFFICE WITH RECORDING EQUIPMENT..

Do you EVER think? Like, at all? You ever ask the strangers at the post office if it’s cool to get their whole ass and face on camera?

So it’s time to stop Asa. Stop it with the “they don’t seem aware of autism here because when my 17 year old ripped away from me and went screaming and flailing into the pharmacy of a grocery store, a couple of people looked!”

And ESPECIALLY, PERSONALLY FROM ME, STOP with rating your waitress off of how much they interact, or react to Abbie. Stop getting mad when your waitress reacts to getting run over by Abbie as she goes after a different tables food. You have this entitlement over anyone in the service industry and we HATE people like you. You have NO IDEA what that waitress already had to deal with.. drunk dudes.. Karen’s and their “I asked for medium medium rare but not so medium and not so rare”… The princesses and their “I can’t taste the liquor in this! Y’all jipped me!” .. two dollar tips.. (I know your type, and I can just tell you are one of those)

Her job is to be polite and welcoming of course. But when the other tables appetizer comes first, that’s not a personal slight on your daughter. It doesn’t mean they “don’t understand autism”

UGH! Sorry tattlers, I just HAD to get all that out of me. I doubt he’ll read the whole thing but I don’t care. Just had to put this out there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Hmmm well you can try and spin it to make believe that people here actually care about Abbie but for sure if she was in a group home that would make for even more interesting content for all
And I’m sure people will watch more than ever because there seems to be something about group homes or a child not living with her family that is quite appealing
Also the person who said that they’d make sure to get paid every time they are on featured on the blog I think that goes against the mentality here that they are making money from exploiting Abbie so by you wanting to get paid if you were summer you’d be taking advantage of the exploitation too
Also don’t get why so many are saying they should have left her in Jax
Ok well that means that every disabled person does not deserve to go on a vacation or family trip even if they are the one funding the trip
Which one of the Maas family are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

#anon2022

Chatty Member
These are not my ideas but what has been shared by you mr group here
Seems a common theme is to put her in a group home
Or put her in a sensory room full of toys

Which essentially will foster her toddler nature and ensure she is stuck in that same mentality even though she already is
Y’all say she doesn’t understand anything but you expect her to understand chores and routine

To prove my point about how she plays people knowing that they’ll respond to a trip to wherever she wants
The girl used to walk in to the studio and go from one person to the next with her ipad asking for food
Trust me she is well aware

And she didn’t care at all about that sensory room in that studio
For someone that has stated "YOU don't know a lot about them", you sure know A LOT of about them...hmmmm?!?!

I am relatively new to this site and have watched FA for 10/11 months, I thought they were spreading awareness and doing something awesome.

However, I am someone, who doesn't know of anyone with autism, but know people that are IDD, and thought I was learning something from these people. Then things started to shift for me, and I started seeing things that are super manipulative, plus you see, what they want you to see...they said this themselves, MANY MANY times.

1. They did leave her outside by the pool, BY HERSELF, something bad could have happened, in a very short period of time. Usually accidents happen super fast, and it would be hard to get out of the house and render aid to her in a timely manner. I have NO doubt, Florida CPS viewed the video and they is why they came out, I work for a Child Protective Agency (in another state) and CPS doesn't do things, just because, they act with cause!!
2. Clearly they allow her to soil herself constantly, they could take her to the bathroom on the regular, but that takes effort and they DO NOT want to be bothered. That is embarrassing for a teenager, regardless if they are IDD or autistic, how many times has she had to change clothes in one day...one of these last videos, she went through 3 or 4 pairs of shorts.
3. They treat her less than, she gets a ziploc bag to stim with and they are buying golden boy the most expensive toys and a condo. They could supply her with excellent learning devices, but they do not.
4. Let's not forget, if it wasn't for Abbie, none of these leeches would have a "pot to piss in", she has made them millionaire's; they wouldn't have that house, they would still be renting and still bouncing checks all over the place!! Trust me when I say this...Asa is NOWHERE paying what he needs to in child support; they are so under the table and shady...he is not paying his fair share to his other daughter.
5. They ignore Abbie, they ask her questions and she answers and then they continue asking her the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER, she has already answered them...but it is not the answer they want.
6. They are ALWAYS is her face, I have seen vlogs when they want her to do something and you have 3 or 4 people in her face, Abbie do this and Abbie do that, all at the same time. It stresses me out watching it, I can't imagine how she feels being in the center and everyone yelling commands at her.
7. I have seen is past vlogs, what appears to be Priscilla to be pinching her on the arm, to get Abbie to comply; WHO DOES THAT...I treat my dogs better. You don't inflict pain on someone, to get them to do what you want, and if Abbie can't stand her mother, I don't blame her.
8. Abbie is more receptive to kind people, like Asa's mom and dad; her demeanor changes around people that don't treat her less than.

So, these are my takeaways from watching these people for about 10/11 months and how my were opened. If you want to share what you know, and clearly there is, please do share something we aren't seeing, about "how great they are".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So while Asa walks the dogs and Isaiah goes for the laundy, this bitch doesnt think to douse the fire with the wind whipping like that?!
Shes worried about her hershey bars and marshmallows?!
I just cant with her. She is truly the most self centered person I've ever seen.
And PS- P, you are the last person on earth who needs to whip or nae nae. The very last.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

bready

VIP Member
That’s what I don’t get. Don’t they see her limitations? They have these expectations for her that she can never achieve. Seems like they should work with what they were dealt instead of pushing her to do things she will never grasp. At almost 18 yo they have to realize this is who she is. I always feel bad for Abbie because their expectations are not realistic. They have said themselves she does not just have autism, she seems to be ID as much if not more than autism.
Ass spoke in an early vlog about how they stopped trying to "cure" Abigail a long time ago, after trying all the special diets, snake oils, etc. and how they now accept her for who she is...and I do think to an extent they have let go of certain dreams that they had early on, for example from the early vlogs to now Ass has stopped saying that Abigail might still speak someday. But it's pretty clear to me that they still don't truly accept (let alone appreciate) their daughter for who she is, and that there are still plenty of things they want to "fix."

I think the acceptance journey that Ass spoke about in the beginning was them accepting that their daughter is disabled, sure. But I think the way they "accepted" that was by creating a new dream of a certain kind of disabled daughter: The disabled daughter who would walk along the beach with her service dog that Ass wrote about as a future dream in one of his blogs...not the monstrous, naked, finger-biting, fecal-smearing, raccoon-licking, yelling-in-the-men's-room, creature that gave him "zombie nightmares," as he described as his daughter at the time.

And I don't think they've given up on that dream yet. Their "acceptance" still hinges on the idea that Abbie can be disabled in a docile way...living in the poolhouse apartment with her hired help, walking to the shops to buy her groceries, wholesomely doing her chores and working in the garden and maybe even working at the family t-shirt business. "There goes Abbie," the neighbors will say, waving at the Autism Princess as she rides by on her tricycle, spreading happiness and awareness wherever she goes. "#Loveneedsnowords" the shopkeepers will say, as they tuck the cupcake she requested on her AAC device into her purse for her. The phone will be ringing off the hook from Salt Life, finally asking for Abbie to come be their first autistic model, just like Asa always wanted. The local news lady will ask Priscilla for makeup tips as she reports on their vintage t-shirt empire. The staff at JSA will weep with forgiveness as they accept Abbie back into their vocational village program. Everything will be perfect. Someday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I told this story long ago, but this is the reason why I feel placement is not a bad thing.
Growing up, we moved next door to a woman in her 50's, she had a daughter in her 30's, and a profoundly ID son who was late 20's. The son was huge. At least 6 ft tall, and very large. I was 12. He terrified me.
He would chase us kids down the street. He honked much like Abbie does. He would look into peoples windows, try to get into houses...his poor mother was always exhausted and could never restrain or wrangle him physically. She and her daughter were often injured. As an adult I can see maybe his intentions were not bad, but as a child? I begged my mother daily to move.
Long story short, the mother passed away just a few years later from a fall. No one knows if he pushed her, or if she fell, but that left him and his sister.
When I was 16, the sister locked him in his bedroom during the night and walked to the railroad tracks about a half mile away, where she stood in front of a train and died.

I am not saying that every situation is this extreme, of course it isnt. But just as the man deserved a life, so did these women. Maybe I sound heartless, although I am not- but no one should have to sacrifice their entire life to care for someone else, especially if there are other options available. If a person chooses to be a forever caregiver- wonderful. Seriously, thats wonderful. But this whole idea that only shitty parents or humans would place a loved one is ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I have been here since December 2019 and this group has always been on Abbie’s side. We see the anxiety, the crying at Hockey games, the bragging about ‘progress’, the boo-hoo videos, and the MLM scams. However there is much we don’t see…I wish I knew the whole truth.

• Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
What a wanker. Imagine walking down the street or doing the weekly shop and seeing this sweaty nobhead with a GoPro attached to his hat yabbering on to himself. Even worse if he also has another camera in his hand. You’d think he’d lost the plot!
60EACF9D-C750-4CE9-82D5-CE3031D9FDD4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Trust me I never called cps on them and filed a complaint against the parents as well as summer
Well that came out of left field, did I miss something, did someone accuse you of that? I noticed that you don't talk a lot about Priscilla or ASA, mainly just about Abby. Do you still feel some loyalty to them, because obviously you've got some kind of beef with this blog. Like I said before, you worked there, were probably dismissed for some reason or other, they made you feel like family, and then they rebuffed you. We're not getting the whole picture here, if you would just come clean and be honest about your relationship with them, past or current, maybe we could get a better understanding of where you're coming from. But if you continue to keep coming at us in a hostile manner, saying we all don't know nothing, implying we are ignorant, you will not be welcome here. We are all here for the same reason, I think you have ulterior motives🤔🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️.... is your name Felicia? 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I know for a fact if Asa was out of the picture Abbie would be placed as soon as P could put her in somewhere. P cannot and would not want to deal with her on a daily basis. She complains all the time now with Asa practically doing all of Abbie’s care. Even if she somehow wanted to try and care for her, which we all know she doesn’t, physically it’s impossible for her at her size.
That is right. And, Heaven forbid something happen to Assa. Not only will Sweet Girl be out of the picture faster than Pig can scarf down a 3lb potato, but her entire existence...her needy, whiney, damselbitch in distress... I cannot do anything for myself ass life will fall directly on Isaiahs shoulders. Isaiah will be the one that ultimately pays the steepest price for it in the end. She is too dumb to mentally function properly in this world on her own, and soon she will be too fucking obese to physically function. Not unlike the present, it will always be someones else's problem. Not hers.🐽

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
My god! I gotta laugh. Evidently Pig was invited to some champagne pour into me what the fuck ever event, so was Pinky.
Look at Pinky's post:
Screenshot_20220723-192725-210.png

Now look at CillaMe's: :m
Screenshot_20220723-192800~2.png

Did she not notice that the bottle was shooting out of her head??? LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SinisterSenorita

Just because Abbie has IDD /autism...doesn t excuse bad behaviours. Parents( like myself included) care givers etc... Are RESPONSIBLE for the safety of not only them but those around them... My autistic boys understand good and bad behaviours from being consistent with teaching them...saying NO , teaching boundaries for 17 years...
Inappropriate behaviours mean we return home, or the car.
That being said.... We also are responsible to prepare them, make sure they go to bathroom before we leave, They have a travel fidget with them, we talk about it, make sure they have eaten etc... We have a routine we follow when we go to the mall, patk, movies, doctor etc...
I don't expect the entire world to tolerate bad behaviours , hitting, meltdowns, etc... Then blame it on autism or typical teen attitudes.

Parenting is WORK...period. As parents we teach our children whether they are on the spectrum of not.

Yes it's not easy... And plans get cancelled, we often have to leave early, or go to the care to reset... Appointments get changed, sometimes are late... But it's nothing that cant be redone another time. Being consistent putting their needs first is priority.

If my boys ( who are also nonverbal) took their shoes off and plopped down in the middle of a store, or on the street.... That's not acceptable behaviour ...ever. It's lazy parenting plain and simple.

These two idiots think the world owes them. They abuse the system turning their severely IDD child into a money maker. There's no awareness being taught...just entitlement and how to sue various schools, business for money, and how they can not have real jobs but stay at home using their daughters illness for cash to buy, homes, trips, trucks, RV, eat out 6,7 times a week, etc... While Abbie plays with her Ziploc plastic bag.

They expect the world to treat Abbie like royalty....when she gets treated worse then the dogs in her own home.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am simply amazed at the hold P has over Asa. He apologized to her because they all went and enjoyed a walk without her.
Why? That bish isnt going to go frolic in nature unless theres a concession stand nearby.
Did everyone see her entire body tense up when Asa mentioned hiking to a waterfall? She cant admit shes losing mobility...so she makes lame excuses about that only being an easy hike "for Montana" (which means hard for a Floridian LOL) or the possibility of bears. 😂 😂

And the fact she was basically uninterested in Asa's burn? Yeah, nurturing is clearly not her jam. Hey Asa, next time your behemoth wife hurts her ankle, is drowning in 2 feet of river water, stubs her toe doing "sick pool tricks", sees a snake, or gets her fat ass stuck somewhere, walk away and let nature take its course. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Nobody is born with manners. It’s taught by showing and modeling. Usually those with a learning disability find it hard to grasp the complexity of social etiquette. That doesn’t mean they should stop trying to learn. That doesn’t mean they should get away with disrespecting community members. As a support provider, I’ve had to apologize quite a few times for impolite behavior in the community. That’s one of the many things being an advocate does. Helping them be accountable and apologize for anything they may do that's not socially acceptable.
Asshat and Pig think their shit don’t stink. They are king and queen of autism and Abbie is the princess. No fault of Abbie’s.
They NEVER apologize for her behavior.
They NEVER apologize for any inconveniences her behavior may have caused.
They never say thank you to waiters, drive thru employees, ect.
They are trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Obviously Isaiah is an adult
But cmon we all know that cps was called when her actually parents were watching her
Last time I heard was cause she was in the pool
Sounds like people will be happy if she is locked up in a sensory room full of toys that she doesn’t care about
I don’t think she is mistreated and I have seen she has routine and does some things around the house and I’ve read people comments here making fun of that because she doesn’t understand what she’s doing when making the bed or vacuuming

And honestly not saying your heartless or anything like that about wanting her to go to a group home
Sorry but I just find that extremely selfish
I’m sure everyone here has heard of FOE which means family over everything
I know for some that doesn’t make sense since I’ve also read quite a few here have no reaction ship with their own parents
And frankly, those CPS calls were fricking ridiculous. I despise those twits, but those calls were a waste of time.
I also agree Isaiah is weirdo. But CPS wouldnt remove Abbie from his care because he wrestles her and stuffs her with Dunkin. Would never happen.

In addition, a person doesnt have to be "mistreated" to go live in a group home or similar facility. We have wonderful parents here who are planning for their childrens future. Many people believe a person should have a life of happiness and purpose that is independent of their parents, as we are designed to do. Family over everything? Frankly, if someday these assholes actually let Abbie try to have a life my opinion of them might change. Theres more to life than eating what you want and jumping in the pool 4 months out of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 38