Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, ha! That's some funny tit!
I don't dare even go there. I would spend ALL my time making random tit!
I hope SST doesn't suffer!
Big fan! 😻
OH NO! 😘 SST is always compiling material. 🤣 SST also has a new device with better movie editing capabilities. Comes with a bit of a learning curve though, and SST needs some time to educate her shady self. 😂
SST ❤‘S What the

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I knew it was just a matter of time before a crazed Humper stalked them, driving around in hopes of actually meeting them. Wth did they expect to happen if they actually found them. I don't think either of them would appreciate it, nor would they film it, once the humpers see one hamper doing it, they're all going to start chasing them in Caravans. In their eyes, they see them as celebrities, in our eyes we see them as an embarrassment.

We have another weirdo Humper, never seen her before.
I saw this and wanted to respond about it being creepy; however the family gives these humper/stalkers such easy access to the majority of their locations. Not only the campground names and cities (KOA), their house in Jacksonville, their business (SelfieWrld), JSA (which JSA protected after a few years of showing the school, after the school moved), Isaiah's old dorm, Isaiah's house, etc. A&P invite this, without extending an invitation. Without realizing it, they are putting Abbie's well-being in jeopardy. All kinds of weirdos out there!

About 5 years ago, they were in my area for SFA (this is when I liked them), and they invited folks to come say hello. I parked a good almost mile walking distance, and gave up. Besides the fact I was 80 plus pounds heavier and the walk would have been miserable (Florida in May weather and being out of shape), I felt it wasn't worth it. They wouldn't care about seeing me, and how much effort did I really want to take in seeing them. Then the feeling that they were becoming too big for their britches happened and I put the idea to rest forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
On The latest video that was posted around 4min16 sec mark when they are EATING ICECREAM NO LESS, Assa looked very strange and sounded weirder than normal to me or something. IDK. His speech sounded sped up or he was short of breath and his eyes looked off to me. Maybe they just walked to ice cream shop and were winded or maybe his buzz is kicking in. I posted a screenshot. I never do it so I thought I’d try. Or maybe it’s just me. He just looks off. I tried to insert the video but I couldn’t do it.

Attachments

On The latest video that was posted around 4min16 sec mark when they are EATING ICECREAM NO LESS, Assa looked very strange and sounded weirder than normal to me or something. IDK. His speech sounded sped up or he was short of breath and his eyes looked off to me. Maybe they just walked to ice cream shop and were winded or maybe his buzz is kicking in. I posted a screenshot. I never do it so I thought I’d try. Or maybe it’s just me. He just looks off. I tried to insert the video but I couldn’t do it.
I was thinking he was actually angry here because people might have been looking at Abbie in a negative way... they weren't enjoying seeing the famous autism princess like they should have been.... so he made that comment about people not used to seeing "autism"

Also.. I think Asshat.. is a very high risk for a heart attack. He is essentially a continuous caregiver for both Abbie and Pig.. he has no rest.. Abbie keeps him up at night... stress to keep all his narratives going... I also think they are both having realizations that Abbie is not just "autism" and "delays" that she will eventually grow out of.. what they have is what will most likely stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Or the whole washing machine thing is a lie and Pig just had to have her shopping fix. Or she's outgrown her clothes.
Honestly my first thought was that after nearly a month of sweating and stinking and hardly showering they couldn’t get their clothes to smell halfway decent anymore even after washing... 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking he was actually angry here because people might have been looking at Abbie in a negative way... they weren't enjoying seeing the famous autism princess like they should have been.... so he made that comment about people not used to seeing "autism"

Also.. I think Asshat.. is a very high risk for a heart attack. He is essentially a continuous caregiver for both Abbie and Pig.. he has no rest.. Abbie keeps him up at night... stress to keep all his narratives going... I also think they are both having realizations that Abbie is not just "autism" and "delays" that she will eventually grow out of.. what they have is what will most likely stay.
I believe they always realized what Abbie's limitations are. They know first-hand. They are just gas-lighting (is that the right term?) the fans/humpers that Abbie is on her way to independence, riding her bike, fixing her lunch, doing her chores. One day this train will run out, she has lost her cuteness (if it really existed) a few years ago. The other day, P was showing how she takes care of Abbie's skin for acne prevention. She told Abbie to rub it on her forehead, Abbie had no idea what a forehead is, and demonstrated that fact. I know that the fans say how smart Abbie is. In my opinion (without being an expert, of course), she must have a very low IQ. They can probably work with her, but miracles won't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At the end when he was "at his office" editing and blabbering, he sounded tipsy. Shocker.

Reactions: 12
How on earth have 2 idiots like them have a 'gifted child' like Jnr? Did they ever mention what he was gifted in?
The reason the humpers don't get it is because the overwhelming majority of them have mental challenges themselves. Pretty severe ones.
Assa and The Pottamus both know this. They've been knowing this and these are the people that they scam.
The leghumpers need supervision. Or at least someone in their household that has a normal IQ to help guide them - to help them navigate life and steer them clear of the Massives.

That makes sense - and might be why they left the ice cream spot before Abbie was done eating and made her eat while she was walking.

Reactions: 16
She was probably acting feral, stealing food and yelling and maybe melting down due to sensory overload so people stared while Pig stuffed herself and Ass lost his cool. I'm sure they were judging them as crappy parents more than abbie.

I could also imagine that they could have been asked to leave if they were really disturbing other guests with there obnoxious behaviour

Most of the pubic aren't complete idiots, they probably could tell that Abbie had severe learning difficulties by her behaviour right off the bat

• Heart

Doubt it was because they didn't recognize Abbie.... more they didn't recognize HIM. They don't care about Ab or Autism. They only care about their self and the attention they get. He was probably getting looks and stares because he us a douchebag with a camera trying to get this poor girl to perform. I guarantee people in Montana have seen all manner of people. They aren't some weirds community shut off from civilization.

But just like anytime they don't get their way or the recognition and attention they think they deserve they shout about asd inclusion and awareness. And word vomit about education and acceptance. .. it's all Maashole bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also no expert but I would worry that she will just get worse if she lives with ass and pig till they die. They clearly don't want to put in any effort - so Abbie won't learn. She clearly is very very limited in her ability day to day ( as shown) but she can learn- somewhat.

If Abbie was taught and effort put in when she was little and much more aware, i suspect she would be so much more capable today. She use to get her own dishes and pour her own drinks. Now she stims on plastic bags and rocks all day.

I believe they always realized what Abbie's limitations are. They know first-hand. They are just gas-lighting (is that the right term?) the fans/humpers that Abbie is on her way to independence, riding her bike, fixing her lunch, doing her chores. One day this train will run out, she has lost her cuteness (if it really existed) a few years ago. The other day, P was showing how she takes care of Abbie's skin for acne prevention. She told Abbie to rub it on her forehead, Abbie had no idea what a forehead is, and demonstrated that fact. I know that the fans say how smart Abbie is. In my opinion (without being an expert, of course), she must have a very low IQ. They can probably work with her, but miracles won't happen.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Doubt it was because they didn't recognize Abbie.... more they didn't recognize HIM. They don't care about Ab or Autism. They only care about their self and the attention they get. He was probably getting looks and stares because he us a douchebag with a camera trying to get this poor girl to perform. I guarantee people in Montana have seen all manner of people. They aren't some weirds community shut off from civilization.

But just like anytime they don't get their way or the recognition and attention they think they deserve they shout about asd inclusion and awareness. And word vomit about education and acceptance. .. it's all Maashole bullshit.
I’ve always found his take on acceptance and tolerance to be entirely one sided. Abbie (and EVERYONE else!) absolutely, without any doubt, deserves to be out in the world and not stared at or judged for who she is. She can’t help who she is and how she interacts with the world. Because of her IDD and Autisim- I’m excluding how dirty she’s been done by her parents in terms of behaviour and interaction because we all know she COULD be so much better but because of them she’s not.

But their demands and expectations of the world to just accept her, her noise, her chaos and her meltdowns then means anyone else who may be dealing with sensory issues or struggling with anxiety, or just plain having a tough day is suffering because of them.

If they (especially Ass) were less self absorbed and less about ignoring Abbie when she gets worked up and actually PARENTED her so that when she started acting up they just removed her from the situation or were effective in deescalating her behaviour it would be a different story. But they just let things happen, let her act out, and then get mad when people aren’t ‘open minded’ or ‘kind’. Never mind that there are other people out there struggling as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Purposely planted in a giant back pocket by none other than Percillerpottamus. We know they have all increased by at least one pants size since they left Jacksonville. Time to size up. The irony of having to wear a sheet as a coverup, WHILE waddling down the road slopping on ice cream. 😂
View attachment 1419002
More like a tent. :ROFLMAO: 🐖:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More like a tent. :ROFLMAO: 🐖:poop:
It 100% had to be because they both have gained at least 15 since they've been gone. She's got her Hun Fest coming up - wonder what she'll be sporting then. Wonder if she'll break out the bikini again :ROFLMAO: 🤮 :sick: 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The reason the humpers don't get it is because the overwhelming majority of them have mental challenges themselves. Pretty severe ones.
Assa and The Pottamus both know this. They've been knowing this and these are the people that they scam.
The leghumpers need supervision. Or at least someone in their household that has a normal IQ to help guide them - to help them navigate life and steer them clear of the Massives.
The most worrying thing is that a lot of them have kids themselves! The lady that was driving around with her autistic son trying to hunt them down needs serious help. Who in their right mind would want to track down this family of bellends and spend time with them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She was probably acting feral, stealing food and yelling and maybe melting down due to sensory overload so people stared while Pig stuffed herself and Ass lost his cool. I'm sure they were judging them as crappy parents more than abbie.

I could also imagine that they could have been asked to leave if they were really disturbing other guests with there obnoxious behaviour

Most of the pubic aren't complete idiots, they probably could tell that Abbie had severe learning difficulties by her behaviour right off the bat
I think they left because of the bugs. I thought that I saw the Beast swatting her hooves and I thought they mentioned bugs, but I can't be arsed to go back and confirm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The nastiest thing next to people who chew like barn animals & people who suck theirs fricken teeth or smack their lips!
I think given the alternative, the loud never ending honking, that they can hear from every room, they would rather have her make the FBubbles noise, that at least the whole campground cannot hear, lol. Now, I wish she would combine the two....honk honk, bubblebubble, honk honk, bubblebubble for the humpers to make a cute voicemail recording!

• Haha
  • Wow
Purposely planted in a giant back pocket by none other than Percillerpottamus. We know they have all increased by at least one pants size since they left Jacksonville. Time to size up. The irony of having to wear a sheet as a coverup, WHILE waddling down the road slopping on ice cream. 😂
View attachment 1419002
Is this a preview of their future? Living in a trailer park full-time? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.