Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend that works at KOA said there was one trail that was 1.5 and it was a horse trail. The other hikes were at Custer State Park. She either checked people in or did phone reservations. I told her to be glad they've moved on. She said customers were always complaining about the washers. But didn't hear about the brown stained ruined clothes. My bet is that one of Abs pull ups was left inside her shorts when they stuck them in the washer.
I tend to agree. They let Abbie do all the motions for washing and drying as part of her “chores”. I think it’s always Asa that is overseeing this (we know P does as little as possible unless it involves food).

The new thread is awesome!! 🤩 🥰
It's time for some laser eyes!! 🤣😂😂
View attachment 1417942
I can’t stand P’s fake smile. I don’t think she has a genuine smile ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I tend to agree. They let Abbie do all the motions for washing and drying as part of her “chores”. I think it’s always Asa that is overseeing this (we know P does as little as possible unless it involves food).

I can’t stand P’s fake smile. I don’t think she has a genuine smile ever.
Oh she has a genuine smile.
Watch her every time Chrystal comes around.
Watch closer when Crystal is actually engaging her in conversation.
It's almost embarrassing because one doesn't know if the smile is out of nervousness (fear of the female who looks like a man) or the Pottamus is truly smitten.
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The village idiot is at it again...
View attachment 1418047
She needs to keep her mouth shut! Just cuz her skin looks like spam doesn’t mean every ones does! Blockbuster card or not! I’m not even far off in age from this wench and my skin looks SO much better then hers,so I haven acne?! Yes but my skin don’t look like spam and I don’t be purposely try to achieve skin cancer by sitting in the sun for hours on end!

It's almost embarrassing because one doesn't know if the smile is out of nervousness (fear of the female who looks like a man) or the Pottamus is truly smitten.
😆
Her (Cillapotomous) smile looks devious,like she’s up to something!

Last edited:
  • Haha
😆
Or her ‘genuine smile’ is when she looks at Golden Boy…the love of her life. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG, I couldn't get over how many comments there were regarding her God Damn fish bubbles, how it's music to their ears😣😲😤 it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. But to the humpers it is adorable, one minute they're exclaiming how grown up Abby is, and the next cooing over her baby noises. WE all know, that that is not a typical sound that a 17-year-old would make, and that Ass encourages it, makes him even more of a total Asswipe💩

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I knew it was just a matter of time before a crazed Humper stalked them, driving around in hopes of actually meeting them. Wth did they expect to happen if they actually found them. I don't think either of them would appreciate it, nor would they film it, once the humpers see one hamper doing it, they're all going to start chasing them in Caravans. In their eyes, they see them as celebrities, in our eyes we see them as an embarrassment.

We have another weirdo Humper, never seen her before.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
OMG, I couldn't get over how many comments there were regarding her God Damn fish bubbles, how it's music to their ears😣😲😤 it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. But to the humpers it is adorable, one minute they're exclaiming how grown up Abby is, and the next cooing over her baby noises. WE all know, that that is not a typical sound that a 17-year-old would make, and that Ass encourages it, makes him even more of a total Asswipe💩
The nastiest thing next to people who chew like barn animals & people who suck theirs fricken teeth or smack their lips!

Attachments

• Haha
I knew it was just a matter of time before a crazed Humper stalked them, driving around in hopes of actually meeting them. Wth did they expect to happen if they actually found them. I don't think either of them would appreciate it, nor would they film it, once the humpers see one hamper doing it, they're all going to start chasing them in Caravans. In their eyes, they see them as celebrities, in our eyes we see them as an embarrassment.

WTF Barbi Burke 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They truly make me want to rip my ears off, and he records her right in her face doing it omg it’s so weird I can’t.

• Heart
Humper Barbi needs some serious medical attention STAT!!!

Clearly this idiot has zero concept of severe IDD ...as much of an ass as Assa is I doubt bestselling the States seeking a suitor for Abbie...Barbi..get help!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF Barbi Burke 😮
The HUMPERS just dont get it...they dont seem to get Abbie's severe ID..the fact that she is essentially an 18 month old..yes... her body may be an adult ...and I am sure she has desires..which she probably acts out on...but sadly she will never ever have a "suitor".. It will never be appropriate for her to sleep with anyone.

I think Asshat encourages this idiocy with his dumb narratives... saying Abbie has "autism"..when yes many many with autism have pretty much a normal life..that is not where Abbie is. I dont see how the HUMPERS can watch the VLOG and not easily get that... they seem to believe the narratives Asshat and Pig spew.

I had to go back and see who "that guy at the store" was.. I presume she is talking about the guy working at the store checking Pig out...wow... he should be Abbie's "suitor" for sure? Unbelievable...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The HUMPERS just dont get it...they dont seem to get Abbie's severe ID..the fact that she is essentially an 18 month old..yes... her body may be an adult ...and I am sure she has desires..which she probably acts out on...but sadly she will never ever have a "suitor".. It will never be appropriate for her to sleep with anyone.

I think Asshat encourages this idiocy with his dumb narratives... saying Abbie has "autism"..when yes many many with autism have pretty much a normal life..that is not where Abbie is. I dont see how the HUMPERS can watch the VLOG and not easily get that... they seem to believe the narratives Asshat and Pig spew.

I had to go back and see who "that guy at the store" was.. I presume she is talking about the guy working at the store checking Pig out...wow... he should be Abbie's "suitor" for sure? Unbelievable...
The reason the humpers don't get it is because the overwhelming majority of them have mental challenges themselves. Pretty severe ones.
Assa and The Pottamus both know this. They've been knowing this and these are the people that they scam.
The leghumpers need supervision. Or at least someone in their household that has a normal IQ to help guide them - to help them navigate life and steer them clear of the Massives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
😆
Or when she holds a goat :ROFLMAO:

What the actual F Barbie??????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend that works at KOA said there was one trail that was 1.5 and it was a horse trail. The other hikes were at Custer State Park. She either checked people in or did phone reservations. I told her to be glad they've moved on. She said customers were always complaining about the washers. But didn't hear about the brown stained ruined clothes. My bet is that one of Abs pull ups was left inside her shorts when they stuck them in the washer.
Poop would wash out... had to be makeup.

OMG. What planet is Bobbie Burke from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Poop would wash out... had to be makeup.
Purposely planted in a giant back pocket by none other than Percillerpottamus. We know they have all increased by at least one pants size since they left Jacksonville. Time to size up. The irony of having to wear a sheet as a coverup, WHILE waddling down the road slopping on ice cream. 😂
1657891215850.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.