Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Isaiah's FB, he's going to Palooza with Piggie. " Travel day today so just some random shots from the road. Expect to see some portraits and whatnot soon as I’ll be with @cillasstuff_n_things and @limelifebyalcone on Colorado. Gonna be around a whole lot of pretty faces so might be a nice change from whatever I come across on my travels." Assa will stay with Abbie with Summer there to help.
Why the hell would a 20 year old want to hang out with a bunch of stupid women discussing make up? I thought he was a moron, now I know he is not only moronic but a lost cause.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
According to Isaiah's FB, he's going to Palooza with Piggie. " Travel day today so just some random shots from the road. Expect to see some portraits and whatnot soon as I’ll be with @cillasstuff_n_things and @limelifebyalcone on Colorado. Gonna be around a whole lot of pretty faces so might be a nice change from whatever I come across on my travels." Assa will stay with Abbie with Summer there to help.
Well he's not fully weaned yet so there's that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love your avatar. I just saw on NYP and TMZ that Tony's wife jumped the gun on the death notification. He is still alive, but in hospice.
Really? I’ll have to look it up. He has always been one of my crushes. I hope he’s still here.🤞

Just read that he is in his last hours. Crazy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This whole Honking tour has sucked. Dull, dull, dull.
I dont know why I got my hopes up.

I hope Nala is home raising hell.
I hope shes shredding wallpaper, furniture, and using P's special office sink as a crapper.
I hope she terrorizes Big Candy Lorraine when she comes to feed her.
I hope shes busy setting "Home Alone" worthy booby traps.
Come on Nala. I'm counting on you!! 🙏😼🏡💥🎳🧨🚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if Summer is kind of a last-minute addition to the trip. They've alluded several times to Abbie's behaviors being difficult; maybe A&P honestly can't handle her on their own so they called in backup.

Or - was someone talking about when Isaiah might have to go back to NC for college? If he has to leave in time to make his semester start before they lumber back to Jax, that could be a reason too. If he has to fly out after Hunfest while they're spending another week or so driving home, that might explain it.
Something seems to be up. They missed several days of vlogging. I don't recall them ever skipping more than one day in the past. :unsure:

Reactions: 14
The dipshits have a new travel Maas vlog out. It’s only 6:11 minutes long. I don’t think they have had one longer than 10 minutes. I love travel vlogs. They are usually pretty long for people to show you a lot. The asshat put one up recently that was 3 minutes! You’ve been gone over one month and you only had a 3 minute vlog. They seem to not really be doing anything that isn’t outside. I think Abby can’t handle going in places and has thrown tantrums.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.