Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a grown woman want to hang out with a 17 year old toddler?

View attachment 1403071

Asking the real questions.

View attachment 1403074
THIS RIGHT HERE!
Seriously, you could make a collage of extremely strange comments from EVERY VIDEO..
Things ranging from “I live near you” to grown men saying some really creepy stuff.. To totally inappropriate questions and the worst of all… The “wishes to hang with/meet Abbie”
That’s something I’d never understand.

Knowing Abbie usually predates Wanting to see her.. so if they already know how she acts, totally disinterested in people unless they are holding food or something… she doesn’t like photos… so what exactly do you expect to happen?

and I have an idea.. I bet they all think they hold the “key” to forming some kind of relationship with her.I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of them think “we’ll, I’m different.. I am totally intuned with her.. she WILL respond positively to me. I “get her”.. and even Asa and Cilla will see that! Than I can become their friend..!!”

in reality , they go to a Dunkin meet-up, have a complete existential crisis when they see other desperate people.. all waiting for a piece of Abbie… but Abbie isn’t there, she’s having a (understandable) meltdown from all this and outside with Cilla while sunglass wearing indoors douche bag meets with the fans. Finally Cilla drags her back in, and they get their 10 seconds of offering her a bag of candy they brought, getting squeezed into a photo, than Abbie (or any Maass) not acknowledging their existence ever again.

They’re last hope is getting on the vlog, but since it was such a depressing sight, they cut it.

Now that’s what I call Autism Awareness!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Doing great!
She had a rough last ten years I’d say… and it was hard to watch from far off.. I had a hard time being close to her for a while because, I guess the TL;dr version would be that she one of the many things she suffered with was bi-polar , but instead of the manic-depressive that I got, hers was more aggressive-manic. (I did a lot of research while she was growing up and found that children who take THAT MUCH Ritalin at THAT young of an age can really develop aggression issues.) Combine that with (what I found out later) “trauma” of me moving out (we’re 7 years apart)..

I found out later that she had a real hard time processing my leaving and took it as abandonment when in reality it was time for me to move out on my own. I kept in touch with her, and she would go from “needing her sister” where she would bring up very specific , memories that she cherished (remember when you told me the “you’ll be in my heart” Tarzan song was about us? I need my sissy time”) then an almost an INSTANT, get enraged, try to physically fight me and even tell lies to my boyfriends that I was cheating on them with such made up detail it was scary. The first time she met the guy I’ve been with for 12 years, she kept flashing him her private parts, she was about 11..
But then a week later she would need her sissy…
(She would do this all the way back when she was 4, extremely loving, than extremely.. just vicious in a way.)
One time she even tried to pull a knife on me..
So I had to distance myself even tho I knew it hurt her.. I was trying to fix my own life, ya know. But I never lost touch.

… she got mixed up with a lot of sex (she saw it as a way to make people like her) and drugs and even lost a kid To the state. But I never stopped loving her..

I’ve known her my whole life. I was the one bringing her to school when I dropped out, I knew she was divergent with more than one diagnosis before anyone… I helped calm her when I could and I played with her all the time . (I think it’s the fact that I enjoy meeting kids at their INDIVIDUAL level that makes me want to go into helping others)
My parents eventually even started to come to me for understanding. (Psh.. AFTER she moved away from them)

anyways, TL;dr and I said all this because
I can safely say this is the LONGEST she has gone being as balanced as she is. I would say two whole years, that’s ALOT for her.. I finally felt comfortable completely opening that relationship back up. Although I wish she would challenge herself a little more intellectually, like going for her license (she said she can pass the driving test but she can’t retain the info to study for the “written” part)
I honestly think she could! But, she is a mother again and is an AMAZING MOTHER!!! 100% I feel that child is safe with her and she finally got a decent dude in her life that I feel honestly takes care of her after so many abusive pricks…

Anyways, sorry for the rant on here. I never really talk about this to anyone because it’s never really an appropriate time, ya know.. but I feel here, y’all can understand what I’m talking about. So it just felt good writing it all down.. todays my 35th birthday so I’m feeling a lil existential haha
Happy birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy birthday to both of you 😊😊🎉🎉💜💚
Happy birthday, I'm also Cancerian, and my husbands and sons birthday is on the 14th, yes, both of them and I was asleep so I don't know how I did that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My thought is the poster is a former Tattler, not a former SW employee or Isaiah.
1- Isaiah is as obnoxious as Asa- he doesnt have the self control to respond without being defensive or cocky.
2- A former employee would have something to say, right? Why show up here and literally dance around but offer no insight at all?
3- A former Tattler, or even a current one with a second account may just be bored AF and stirring the pot.
I have no personal vendetta against the Creepy Masse Squad . I'm just a Mom who has a beloved daughter on the autism spectrum . I see how they have failed Abbie . This is a site for gossip and snarking . On this site the Tattlers are very insightful on how Asa and Cilla , manipulate , lie , and con people for views . If it wasn't for their daughter they wouldn't have You tube , I.G , or the Selfie whatever you were working at . Tattler has a group of smart and witty people who can see the facade of Fathering Autism . Tattlers comments are from well informed educated people who know a thing or two of the autism spectrums . The humor of the Tattlers is the best ! Gossip ! Snark ! Tattle On !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay. This question has been on my mind. Does the Ass pick up his two dogs’ poop when he walks them or lets them run around the national parks, camping sites, his mom’s place, the Wee’s place, etc.? I’ve never seen him carrying little plastic doggie bags. [sorry if this has been addressed before]

Also, why would Golden Boy want to join the traveling freak show when he’s having too much fun becoming a Tattler.

One good thing keeping the temperature low and chilly in the RV is the smell from dirty bodies, filthy dogs, soaking diapers and the large container full of human waste below the floor would be lessened. Asshole admitted they don’t shower often and especially when they don’t have much water to use anyway.

To me and others: those two (Pig and Ass) are like two obese smelly siblings. When they do try and display some kind of “affection” it seems fake, forced and cringy. So an RV trip with little water and no baths wouldn’t really change things in their normal life as far as their “ romantic” life…i.e. no sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How about when she had some kind of stomach problem just a little while back and they kept her outdoors in the heat and blazing Sun so she wouldn’t vomit in the house? How about when Assa pushed her in the pool? Just a couple examples of what I consider abusive!
Honestly, they don’t really want to deal with her anymore, especially P. The fact she is 17 and they act like they don’t know her wants or needs. It’s unfortunate they have been dealt these cards but either step up to the plate (no pun intended) or try and find placement/care for her where she can have things centered around her needs. They go back and forth with whether they are on Abbie’s routine or a more structured one. They literally are just flailing out there in chaos most of the time. Abbie always pays the price and has to perform like a trained seal so they can have all the “things”. Sad life 😢

Priscilla is wearing winter clothes and a blanket because Asa installed a second A/C unit before the trip. Apparently 1 air conditioning system wasn't enough to stop 400 pound Priscilla from sweating. They must have the temp. Set to 55°.
As for food.. Please......it's packed to the rafters!

Of course Abbies acting out. She's bored, she has zero outlets, she's basically walking around honking in one medium size room with her parents, who take up 1/2 the room and the dogs. Her bedroom...is where she lays to squeeze....when Priscilla isn't in there schlepping her make-up crap.

Honestly besides making breakfast around noon....after Asa has been up with Abbie for 4,5 hours what exactly does Priscilla do????
She acts like a lil sweet southern bell....who thinks she's all girly and glitzy....when She's the complete opposite. There's not a mothering bone in her obese body.
As a mom heading up an autistic household ...kids are my life, my main priority ....their needs, their joy... Is my focus. My heart breaks for Abbie...watching her feral behaviours, her messy sweaty haur, she looks sloppy unbathed....her shine her light is looooong gone.
She's just existing ...any mother can see that.
Asa and Priscilla are not teaching or supporting autism ..not spreading awareness ...they are desperately trying to act like we can still do it ALL!!! They drag Abbie into their lifestyle ...their priorities are a mess like everything else in that household. They act like 2 obese siblings fighting over the last piece of chicken.

Stop saying Abbie behaves like a typical teenager...she doesn't ....she never will. She doesn't think about feelings, boys, being in love, crushes her appearance, being embarrassed by her parents ...she isn't nor Will she ever be understanding of those emotions and" teen age angst" so stop pretending and blaming her age. She's conveniently not much past age 4...at the most in many areas... Her lack of ability to hold a brush to brush her teeth or hair for longer than 4 seconds..is 100% laziness...because she can hold a fork and fill her face for hours! She can play with toys, she can hold her ipad... She just doesn't want to brush her hair, teeth, do chores etc...because of your lack of discipline your lack of structure and consistency ...she's acts like a feral brat...with zero remorse. You created the teenager she's become.
Enjoy.
They disgust me.
Nicely put 👏🏻. Also, I hate that ridiculous table he replaced the original one with. Now it only seats 3 and you know it was only done to accomodate their ever expanding guts. Rather than trying to lose weight they just keep altering things to fit their size. Ridiculous!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Doing great!
She had a rough last ten years I’d say… and it was hard to watch from far off.. I had a hard time being close to her for a while because, I guess the TL;dr version would be that she one of the many things she suffered with was bi-polar , but instead of the manic-depressive that I got, hers was more aggressive-manic. (I did a lot of research while she was growing up and found that children who take THAT MUCH Ritalin at THAT young of an age can really develop aggression issues.) Combine that with (what I found out later) “trauma” of me moving out (we’re 7 years apart)..

I found out later that she had a real hard time processing my leaving and took it as abandonment when in reality it was time for me to move out on my own. I kept in touch with her, and she would go from “needing her sister” where she would bring up very specific , memories that she cherished (remember when you told me the “you’ll be in my heart” Tarzan song was about us? I need my sissy time”) then an almost an INSTANT, get enraged, try to physically fight me and even tell lies to my boyfriends that I was cheating on them with such made up detail it was scary. The first time she met the guy I’ve been with for 12 years, she kept flashing him her private parts, she was about 11..
(She would do this all the way back when she was 4, extremely loving, than extremely.. just vicious in a way.)
So I had to distance myself even tho I knew it hurt her.. I was trying to fix my own life, ya know. But I never lost touch.

… she got mixed up with a lot of sex (she saw it as a way to make people like her) and drugs and even lost a kid To the state. But I never stopped loving her..

I’ve known her my whole life. I was the one bringing her to school when I dropped out, I knew she was divergent with more than one diagnosis before anyone… I helped calm her when I could and I played with her all the time . (I think it’s the fact that I enjoy meeting kids at their INDIVIDUAL level that makes me want to go into helping others)
My parents eventually even started to come to me for understanding. (Psh.. AFTER she moved away from them)

I can safely say this is the LONGEST she has gone being as balanced as she is. I would say two whole years, that’s ALOT for her.. I finally felt comfortable completely opening that relationship back up. Although I wish she would challenge herself a little more intellectually, like going for her license (she said she can pass the driving test but she can’t retain the info to study for the “written” part)
I honestly think she could! But, she is a mother again and is an AMAZING MOTHER!!! 100% I feel that child is safe with her and she finally got a decent dude in her life that I feel honestly takes care of her after so many abusive pricks…

Anyways, sorry for the rant on here. I never really talk about this to anyone because it’s never really an appropriate time, ya know.. but I feel here, y’all can understand what I’m talking about. So it just felt good writing it all down.. todays my 35th birthday so I’m feeling a lil existential haha
I'm sending you a gentle hug and a birthday wish Happy Birthday !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Abbie has had four days of struggle. She doesn’t understand any of this vacation. Please take her, Sandy and Maverick home. The trip can be cut short..who cares at this point. Cilla can go to her MLM Palozza on her own, flying out of Jacksonville. They can start getting ready for their next phase - the private teacher deal. Just give Abbie a break and consider three weeks enough of a trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They accused the public school system of warehousing Abbie. What they did was worse. They failed to provide her with a calm, consistent home environment that worked with any school or professional so that she could maximize her potential.

Nothing can make up for that. The learning while Abbie’s brain was most open to learning would have been life changing. Small things matter. Just being potty trained would change the long term care setting. Not taking food from other’s plates would, too. They refused to work on those things with her. They were at home and had the time and even if they wouldn’t bother themselves, they could have arranged for caregivers to work with her.

They did none of that. Abuse and neglect don’t go far enough. They neglect her in the present and create a worse and worse future for her.
Assbag blamed Georgia for a ticket he got!,yeah ok Assbag it was Georgia that was driving your vehicle! 🙄 it’s never them,it’s always someone else (or in this case somewhere else) getting the blame for their stupid tit! 🤦‍♀️

Doing great!

I can sadly relate to almost this entire post with my own, ! I feel for u having to deal with that and it isn’t even your fault (ps happy bday!!!! I hope u are having an awesome bday!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Long story short, my Mom developed a very rapid case of dementia due to a UTI, pneumonia and the associated meds. In a nine month span she went from living independently in a very large house, to ending up in hospital due to a fall, to palliative care where she passed. At about the three month mark, the hospital said that she needed to live with me, get care in her own home or go into a care facility. At that point, my Mom was in diapers, was not mobile, was non-verbal and had to be hand fed. The only smart option was a care facility as I was not retired and still employed as a police officer and my schedule was not consistant, so I started looking at care facilities. Guess what? If a resident couldn't get themselves to the dining room on their own power, they would not be accepted. It was beyond stressful and luckily, my Mom's doctor was quite an ally for us and he was able to get my Mom into palliative care, which where I live, is generally for a patient who has less than three months to live. Saying all of this, demonstrates how the Maassive's indifference and laziness has not only failed Abbie, but it has also bitten them in their own meaty butts. Abbie may not be eligible for a good care home because of her profound deficiencies. I'm sure that like most elder care facilities there is a grading scale for Abbie's situation and sadly, Abbie likely grades at 0-2 because of her "parents" negligence.

Happy Birthday, fellow Cancerian, mine was yesterday🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
And mine is Tuesday!! Happy birthday to you both! 🎉🥳🎂🎁. Yay Cancerians!! 🦀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guess what Guyths…
I got the inside scoop.
I found the mystery woman at the dog park!
Whale, not only did they hang at the dog park…
Screenshot_20220710-224200-719~3.png

They had breakfast together…
Screenshot_20220710-225043-541~3.png

Watched a movie…
Screenshot_20220710-233625-517.png

Went for a car ride…
Screenshot_20220710-231934-140~2.png

And even went for a boat ride together!
Screenshot_20220710-225757~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez, Abbie can’t even eat a Lunchable without Asswipe sticking his fat finger in and taking the cheese, claiming she doesn’t like it. Next moment Abbie eats the cheese. 🙄

Then there was lots of blah, blah, blah talk trying to work out why Abbie has been acting up and having tantrums the past few days. I agree with P, she probably is sick of her. Sick of her being on her phone constantly, sick of her vile cooking, sick of her being ‘so excited’ about nothing and sick of her invading her personal space. Abbie needs a break from her bad mommy.

Abbie might be seventeen, but the reality is they’re dealing with an oversized toddler, not a teen. She’s away from home, has no routine, nothing to play with or stimulate her and for weeks she’s been made to visit or go places which at times have clearly distressed her because of the noise, lights, ceilings, etc…What did they expect. Of course they also give in to Abbie and as most of us know, if you reward the tantrums and bad behaviour, then the tantrums will continue.

Reactions: 28
Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
. I wonder also how badly Isaiah wants to be stuck with the situation. Third caregiver and all.
He would be caring for Abbie, Pig and dealing with narcissistic ass. Sadly it’s all he’s ever known! Hopefully he is starting to see the freedoms away from the circus and mass tower of destruction ( literally)

Aww didums! Was it hard to get off your ass for 1 hr and not look at the phone piggy!

I’m currently holidaying in canaria and I did a 4km walk post brekkie and have been doing that 2 times a day ish in the boiling sun..

I’m very very suprised they would waddle that far. Must have taken forever at the speed they go! Probably have 20 min breaks too at every 100m . They are walking heart attacks. I am ones day expecting a video of pig being rushed to the ER with angina -or diabetes

Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Priscilla is wearing winter clothes and a blanket because Asa installed a second A/C unit before the trip. Apparently 1 air conditioning system wasn't enough to stop 400 pound Priscilla from sweating. They must have the temp. Set to 55°.
As for food.. Please......it's packed to the rafters!

Of course Abbies acting out. She's bored, she has zero outlets, she's basically walking around honking in one medium size room with her parents, who take up 1/2 the room and the dogs. Her bedroom...is where she lays to squeeze....when Priscilla isn't in there schlepping her make-up crap.

Honestly besides making breakfast around noon....after Asa has been up with Abbie for 4,5 hours what exactly does Priscilla do????
She acts like a lil sweet southern bell....who thinks she's all girly and glitzy....when She's the complete opposite. There's not a mothering bone in her obese body.
As a mom heading up an autistic household ...kids are my life, my main priority ....their needs, their joy... Is my focus. My heart breaks for Abbie...watching her feral behaviours, her messy sweaty haur, she looks sloppy unbathed....her shine her light is looooong gone.
She's just existing ...any mother can see that.
Asa and Priscilla are not teaching or supporting autism ..not spreading awareness ...they are desperately trying to act like we can still do it ALL!!! They drag Abbie into their lifestyle ...their priorities are a mess like everything else in that household. They act like 2 obese siblings fighting over the last piece of chicken.

Stop saying Abbie behaves like a typical teenager...she doesn't ....she never will. She doesn't think about feelings, boys, being in love, crushes her appearance, being embarrassed by her parents ...she isn't nor Will she ever be understanding of those emotions and" teen age angst" so stop pretending and blaming her age. She's conveniently not much past age 4...at the most in many areas... Her lack of ability to hold a brush to brush her teeth or hair for longer than 4 seconds..is 100% laziness...because she can hold a fork and fill her face for hours! She can play with toys, she can hold her ipad... She just doesn't want to brush her hair, teeth, do chores etc...because of your lack of discipline your lack of structure and consistency ...she's acts like a feral brat...with zero remorse. You created the teenager she's become.
Enjoy.
They disgust me.
As someone who has autism I'm disgusted with the way that they treat Abbie. They pretend that they are spreading autism awareness so the humpers think that they are good parents. They could care less about what Abbie wants and only think about what they want to do. If they really cared about Abbies needs they would go back home to Florida as Abbie doesn't appear to be enjoying the rv tour.

Stupid comment from humper
Screenshot_20220711-073659_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Of for goodness sake the DRAMA!! I'm no athlete by any standards, and I don't enjoy exercising, but I need to. I am virtually walking the LotR path from the Shire to Mordor. Over 1300 miles total. You can log your distance in by walking, running, swimming, aerobics, biking, etc. Anything you want will add to your mileage. It took me two weeks and I was able to go from one mile a day to over ten (spread out) on my indoor bike. I can now easily power walk two miles in no time with no soreness the next day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.