Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cows don’t realise how lucky they were to escape. P loves animals so much she would’ve happily had them sliced up on the grill, smothered in cheese of course.

Asswipe reckons their hiking is a ‘work in progress’. 😂😂😂😂 He and P can barely walk without huffing and puffing and P has never worn appropriate footwear whenever they’ve ‘gone for a walk’ in the past, so she’s not going to start now. The ‘hike’ was just more bullshite content.

Abbie making her bed was a sad sight. They’ve clearly not been making her do chores every day because I reckon she would’ve had more of an idea what to do with the blanket and pillows if she had been making it since the start of the trip. She might not understand why certain things are done, but with practice she is capable of putting dishes away, vacuuming, (somewhat) etc…Her teacher will have her work cut out for her.
The cows were just pissed off the Cillame stole their ear tags.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those cows don’t realise how lucky they were to escape. P loves animals so much she would’ve happily had them sliced up on the grill, smothered in cheese of course.

Asswipe reckons their hiking is a ‘work in progress’. 😂😂😂😂 He and P can barely walk without huffing and puffing and P has never worn appropriate footwear whenever they’ve ‘gone for a walk’ in the past, so she’s not going to start now. The ‘hike’ was just more bullshite content.

Abbie making her bed was a sad sight. They’ve clearly not been making her do chores every day because I reckon she would’ve had more of an idea what to do with the blanket and pillows if she had been making it since the start of the trip. She might not understand why certain things are done, but with practice she is capable of putting dishes away, vacuuming, (somewhat) etc…Her teacher will have her work cut out for her.
On the topic of meat and cheese, the lack of Ranch dressing leads me believe that the last fresh vegetable ingested was at Jessica and Dishy Grandpa's house.
1657419059190.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she has no idea what making her bed means and he knows it.He just wants to blabber on and bark orders for the camera....such a slimey fat boy!!Have they never tried to stop her from moaning,groanIng when asked to do anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That is a ridiculous amount of food one and cheese two. Makes my stomach hurt looking at it. Did she cut up a whole five pound bag of potatoes?!?
There’s no way she cut those potatoes herself. That’s some frozen Ore-Ida tit that she dumped out of bag, just like their PF Chang’s fried rice the other night, for sure.

The hiking boots are such a trademark Maass failure…the kind where I can’t tell if they did it on purpose, or if they’re really that dumb. You’re supposed to break hiking boots in before you hike in them. I would have kicked those stiff motherfuckers off after twenty minutes, too.

And it’s just another thing that they clearly did for show…you can very easily “hike” the kind of terrain they were walking in a regular pair of sneakers. A normal pair of trainers would have worked just fine and been more comfortable straight out of the box. Hell, I’ve taken nature walks longer than that in high-top Converse. But they need to get pics of “Abbie on a hike” for the humpers, complete with the full hiker costume.

Reactions: 31
There’s no way she cut those potatoes herself. That’s some frozen Ore-Ida tit that she dumped out of bag, just like their PF Chang’s fried rice the other night, for sure.

The hiking boots are such a trademark Maass failure…the kind where I can’t tell if they did it on purpose, or if they’re really that dumb. You’re supposed to break hiking boots in before you hike in them. I would have kicked those stiff motherfuckers off after twenty minutes, too.

And it’s just another thing that they clearly did for show…you can very easily “hike” the kind of terrain they were walking in a regular pair of sneakers. A normal pair of trainers would have worked just fine and been more comfortable straight out of the box. Hell, I’ve taken nature walks longer than that in high-top Converse. But they need to get pics of “Abbie on a hike” for the humpers, complete with the full hiker costume.
And a diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long until the Humpers start saying Abbie needs to work at McD's? :unsure:🍟🍔🥤
View attachment 1404538

Abbie meeting new friends last year and this year!!
View attachment 1404537

I saved the best for last...
View attachment 1404555

@What the ....
I'm getting caught up and OMG...I'm dying at all of your creations!! Everything you post needs a warning sign! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I can't stop laughing out loud and either choking on or spitting out my water or coffee! 🤣
MOST excellent posts, always!!!!!🥰😚🤩
Thank you and right back at ya!
There are a lot of creative funny people here.
And smart and knowledgeable people.
And thought provoking people.
I love reading and posting here.
I seriously have felt every emotion on this site!
One minute I am laughing the next angry then teary eyed then laughing again.
Some people have hobbies like sewing, knitting, scrapbooking ect.
Well, one of my hobbies so happens to be trying to make tattlers laugh! Lol :m

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No I personally did not sign a NDA lol
Did they really hire people that needed help in the workplace, and accommodate them? Are they really invested in helping and creating an atmosphere that people with special needs can thrive in their workplace, or all BS?

Reactions: 17
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two. View attachment 1404569
They don’t walk or hike they waddle like penguins 😂. I think the only way to get P to walk at any speed is to hold the phone or any fast food in front like a carrot on a stick for the donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its not acceptable that they let her dismantle the couches and throw the cushions multiple times a day, and its not ok to have to pick up toys simply because she thinks its fun to throw them. She still has toys in her room. Asa recently vlogged as he kicked his way in through them to clean her room, while Abbie sat with a blanket on her head. Nothing stops her from going to her room to play if she wanted to do so, and I bet Asa wouldnt tackle her if she tried to bring a toy downstairs either. Theres nothing wrong with having a childs toys in their room, instead of throughout the entire house. Im not against toys or kids, lol.
Why not take that extra sitting room and turn it into Abbie sensory room! Hang a swing at least or hammock. With all the money they make build on a huge room and add all her favorites. I think what they really need is a house with a huge yard in a country setting. A place where she can have trampolines, swings and a petting zoo etc

The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?
Same here! I am small too and my purse hits at my hip unless I choose to yank up the strap haha! Maybe that’s what’s going on with P’s purse.

Reactions: 12
Do they know what one of those is 😂! No wonder they are so obese with the diet they have.. fat on fat for brekkie, sugary snacks and alcoholic drinks at 9:30, 9:50, 10.05 and every other 20 or so mins. Large fast food lunch, more snacks and a great big dinner which could feed 7 and then more snacks.

does anyone remember the extreme weight loss show with Chris Powel. He had some extreme fatties on the show and most managed to slim down with willpower and lots of exercise . I think even he would have a extreme challenge with miss piggy 🐷

Thank you for identifying the orange slop. How can anyone eat a consistant diet of heavy and greasy food, especially for breakfast! It's the summer, and tons of fresh fruit is available. A breakfast of strawberries and yogurt is so refreshing and filling. Their bodies would likely go into some sort of shock if a fresh fruit or vegetable slid down their gullets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why not take that extra sitting room and turn it into Abbie sensory room! Hang a swing at least or hammock. With all the money they make build on a huge room and add all her favorites. I think what they really need is a house with a huge yard in a country setting. A place where she can have trampolines, swings and a petting zoo etc
To be honest, I don't think Abbie even likes animals. She was scared of her grandmother's chickens, she was scared of Sandy as a puppy...and she never shows that much interest in any of the animals at the zoos or farms that they go to. I think she finds the small, fast moving ones to be unpredictable and scary...and the larger ones are no different to her than any other random statue or item that her parents make her pose next to.

Reactions: 28
To be honest, I don't think Abbie even likes animals. She was scared of her grandmother's chickens, she was scared of Sandy as a puppy...and she never shows that much interest in any of the animals at the zoos or farms that they go to. I think she finds the small, fast moving ones to be unpredictable and scary...and the larger ones are no different to her than any other random statue or item that her parents make her pose next to.
Well let's say home in a country setting

Reactions: 10
What I took away from this vlog is:
1. Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, they eat far too much unhealthy food and at all times.
2. Dickdo does everything for Abbie. Cilldebeast is so feckless, that she can't even put socks and shoes on her own child.
3. Cilldebeast can't help that she can't put footwear on her own child because she is too obese to do it for herself.
4. Maverick is the star of this vlog for finding and rolling in sweet, sweet, manure :poop: 🍸😂😂🏆🏆🏆
5. Maverick has had more bathing time than Dickdo, Cilldebeast and Abbie. Cilldebeast let it slip out that she has not been washing the dishes to save water. Are they doing the filthy " if It's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down" to conserve water?
6. That tincan on wheels must absolutely pong!! Between the body odour, toilet schtink, gaseous emissions from the Massives, Abbie's blowouts, Cilldebeasts's blowouts, dirty laundry stench, sour shoes and feet pong, dirty dishes, dirty dog smell, garbage and lack of A/C as I noticed a fan blowing, there is also MANURE.
7. Was it actually cow manure or human shite? I noticed a number of campers that would not have been equipped with toilets. Did anyone drop a deuce or two in the middle of the night at the Massive's doorstep in retaliation for the noise and general assholery?
I cannot fathom how this is fun! I am not above camping although I’ve never done it, lol, but the thought of being stuck in a camper with no water, and considering their circumstances with dear Abbie, is not my idea if a good time or anywhere near what I would call a vacation. Why not go somewhere that’s pleasurable for Abbie…she loves the beach, maybe somewhere with beautiful mountains where it’s cool and there are nature and rivers…just so much more out there that would make more sense. This it totally just for $$$!

Do they know what one of those is 😂! No wonder they are so obese with the diet they have.. fat on fat for brekkie, sugary snacks and alcoholic drinks at 9:30, 9:50, 10.05 and every other 20 or so mins. Large fast food lunch, more snacks and a great big dinner which could feed 7 and then more snacks.

does anyone remember the extreme weight loss show with Chris Powel. He had some extreme fatties on the show and most managed to slim down with willpower and lots of exercise . I think even he would have a extreme challenge with miss piggy 🐷
I'd love for Gillian McKeith to do a Maassive "You are what you eat" special!! I'd love to see what she would lug out to put into perspective how much they need to lose. I don't know if Gillian would survive to poop inspection though :poop: o_O

• Haha
Big p’s feet are probably way too fat for those hiking “shoes”. I personally didn’t break mine in before hiking, but they were still super comfortable. I got merrel hiking boots, highly recommend them btw, the waterproof ones work great for snow boots too! Could that witch stand any farther away from maverick when she was helping to wash him? Also where the heck are they camping? I never saw any cows when we were in the badlands. They aren’t generally free roaming animals. The badlands has bison, and cows and bison are usually kept apart due to transmission of disease from bison to cattle. They must not be in the National park. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd love for Gillian McKeith to do a Maassive "You are what you eat" special!! I'd love to see what she would lug out to put into perspective how much they need to lose. I don't know if Gillian would survive to poop inspection though :poop: o_O
I would lug out 2 large caskets and tell them this will be you in 10 -20 short years if you don’t shape up.

. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
and better for her feet! Those slip on shoes have no grip so she must be slipping and sliding around! no wonder she isn’t steady on her feet

If I lose my mobility, you may as well put me in my grave. I'd be all about hiking and walking all over that beautiful place. Walks with my boy are some of my most fave things to do with him.
Well, i lost my mobility 6 month ago. I broke my pelvis, pubic bone and coccyx through an accident.
I honestly would prefer dementia instead of the unbearable pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.