Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello are your nephews and nieces from your side of the family that is really strange to have so many people on the spectrum
Sorry if this is rude I am just curious cause I know some people will not have kids if they have a feeling their kid will be disabled in anyway

Or if they have disabilities that run in the family also

Reactions: 6
This picture really is cute. (Although I doubt the statue is her favourite, she just took a chance to get away from her parents and sit unbothered, more like!) But the Humpers in FULL FORCE about how horses must totally be Abbie’s thing now and she should definitely take up riding.... πŸ˜³πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This old video shows Abbie just being a brat, throwing tit around just to piss Priscilla off (which, part of me thinks is hilarious!) And Pig doesn't know how to handle it even back then.
Look at her neck...it's not nearly as bent and she is not hunched over.
Screenshot (1699).png

She independently opened the Lysol Wipes and got one out. I don't think I have ever seen her do this in the past few years.
Screenshot (1696).png

She had toys and was so alert and with it.
Screenshot (1694).png

Abbie really presents as a totally different kid in terms of how she looked back then to now.
Screenshot (1697).png
Screenshot (1698).png

How very sad to see how much she has regressed in some areas since this video was taken. :cry:😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This picture really is cute. (Although I doubt the statue is her favourite, she just took a chance to get away from her parents and sit unbothered, more like!) But the Humpers in FULL FORCE about how horses must totally be Abbie’s thing now and she should definitely take up riding.... πŸ˜³πŸ™„
Those HUMPERS will go for anything.. she probably has zero awareness that the sculpture was of a horse..or even what a horse is. She was either posed there or like you said..took the chance to get away from her over bearing parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello are your nephews and nieces from your side of the family that is really strange to have so many people on the spectrum
Sorry if this is rude I am just curious cause I know some people will not have kids if they have a feeling their kid will be disabled in anyway

Her nephews and nieces are likely at varying ends of the spectrum. The spectrum is so broad that you can have people from Dan Aykroyd to those like my son and Abbie. That is one of the biggest problems with a range that is this wide. You can have someone who has a genius level IQ and able to live quite a normal and successful life, to someone like my son who is 18 and still learning at a preschool level and will require 1:1 care his entire life. Also, there are a lot of siblings who are not even diagnosed until maybe their younger brother/sister is as their presentation was maybe so mild that no one suspected it. There is a genetic component to autism, so it's not surprising to see many individuals in the same family affected by it. I am almost positive that my great uncle would have been dx by today's standards as he was a pretty odd duck compared to the rest of the family. But he could communicate, and rumor had it that he even worked a job for a bit. When I ask about him now, I'm always told he had "just a birth injury". No one knows anything more than that, and it certainly wasn't talked about openly when any of us kids were growing up. I didn't even suspect autism until my youngest was dx (by this time my great uncle had passed away) and I started to remember all his little oddities.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Abbie's eyes were so bright and lively then. I don't understand why her Dowager's Hump hasn't been addressed by her doctors. She must have to see them at leasy annually for meds etc. Her regression is heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Look at her neck...it's not nearly as bent and she is not hunched over.
View attachment 1402039

She independently opened the Lysol Wipes and got one out. I don't think I have ever seen her do this in the past few years.
View attachment 1402045

She had toys and was so alert and with it.
View attachment 1402061

Abbie really presents as a totally different kid in terms of how she looked back then to now.
View attachment 1402041View attachment 1402042

How very sad to see how much she has regressed in some areas since this video was taken. :cry:😞
I wonder if the severe rocking and slinging her head around so much caused further intellectual disability as well as physical changes as she ages?

• Sad
  • Heart
@pixelfox
They are such truth twisters!!!

Way to spin the narrative for the humpers.

"Abbie hiked over to sit at the base of this massive sculpture."

The truth is...

"Abbie was led to this maASSive sculpture then plopped down on her own" πŸ‘:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chances are they called it her favorite only because she sat and refused to get up for the longest amount of time, therefore it was her fav!! :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IMG_E1109.JPG

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Good question. There is a YouTube channel β€œOur Landing Crew”. They have 6 kids and 4 of them are on the spectrum. I believe they found out that it was inherited. The mom recently was tested for autism and she has the diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good question. There is a YouTube channel β€œOur Landing Crew”. They have 6 kids and 4 of them are on the spectrum. I believe they found out that it was inherited. The mom recently was tested for autism and she has the diagnosis.

there was an article on this woman in our national papers. She is one of the leading witches, yes witches, of the world apparently. She absolutely gives me the creeps tbh, even before I knew this

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well, after reading this caption, frankly Abbie probably eloped to the horse statue, not "hiked".
And why they would even let her or the dogs have free range in rocky, hilly terrain is the height of stupidity to begin with. o_O

Screenshot 2022-07-08 2.22.27 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well, after reading this caption, frankly Abbie probably eloped to the horse statue, not "hiked".
And why they would even let her or the dogs have free range in rocky, hilly terrain is the height of stupidity to begin with. o_O

View attachment 1402252
Should read … β€œWe don’t give a rat’s ass what good happened to you this week…but since you believe that we do, please comment below as it lines our pockets.” 😑😑😑 Who falls for this tit? I feel so bad for the misled souls who do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
@pixelfox

The truth is...

"Abbie was led to this maASSive sculpture then plopped down on her own" πŸ‘:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chances are they called it her favorite only because she sat and refused to get up for the longest amount of time, therefore it was her fav!! :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1402085
she always looks so demonic now,what has happened to her? She gives off creepy,mean girl vibes.

• Heart
there was an article on this woman in our national papers. She is one of the leading witches, yes witches, of the world apparently. She absolutely gives me the creeps tbh, even before I knew this
Yeah, she is different for sure!

Reactions: 4
@pixelfox

The truth is...

View attachment 1402085
Every time I look at this picture I see such a sadness, and anger. She looks like she is pleading "what about me", "how did I get so forgotten on the way?". Everything seemed to go downhill when they moved into the manor, both of their weight, Isaiah's Mental Health, Ab's extreme acceleration towards her demise. I can't understand why the humpers keep exclaiming how happy she looks, and what a good time she is having. They are always finding ways to dismiss her, not include her, and just plain leave her on her own. Perfect example is when she was sitting alone on the dirt next to the RV, her parents could care less, and this trip is for her?! It's no wonder she acts out, she has a pit of energy built up in her, and they're only answer is to just let her rock rock rock and then rock some more. At least K&K, and the Wee's, have one on one attention, and activities, with their kids. Ab's parents only do it when they want to make a vlog, and then you never see them do the same thing with her again.

I think her parents have literally broken her soul, and once again it started with moving into the manor. Money has flushed the blood from their brains, and now it's all about them having a good time, and Abbie is just along for the ride, buckle up Abbie, your ride's just going to get bumpier.☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't understand why the humpers keep exclaiming how happy she looks, and what a good time she is having. They are always finding ways to dismiss her, not include her, and just plain leave her on her own.
I feel like it’s got something to do with their videos being daily. The changes have happened little by little over time, humpers see her daily in vlogs, the slow shift will be unnoticeable to them. With the way the Assholes handle things, rarely keeping to the same story or narrative about her, her progress/nonprogress, and pumping out huge amounts of content, anyone NOT looking critically at them won’t see how dire things are
and how far it’s all fallen to tit...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.