Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are scary people. I've taken 2 different firearms classes and still didn't feel comfortable carrying. Anyone know where they are now?
@lillibb
I understand. I'm 100% comfortable with all the guns we own for target shooting and if I ever had to use one in our home for self-defense but I'm not comfortable carrying in public. Man Whims is and I'm not. If confronted in public I would never be the "good guy" with a gun in a situation. Too many variables and split-second decisions that I'm not comfortable with.

I need my head examined for saying this but I would trust ASSa more with a gun than Big P and that scares the hell out of me to say. :eek:

Honestly? I don't think they let her have it when they're driving. Because if that had happened when one of them was driving it could have caused an accident, it came right into the drivers seat. I'm just wondering why neither said anything to her about throwing it.
@therealamylynn
I would imagine they have never said anything to her when she throws anything around...(pillows, couch cushions, anything in her room, iPads)
If they had been teaching her good behaviors and consequences from the start they would not be dealing with Cyclone Sweet Girl these days. 🤷‍♀️

I would hope they don't let her have her iPad when they are driving but with these two, who knows! 🤷‍♀️ They don't always make the smartest decisions and so so much to appease her. :rolleyes: Even when not driving it looks as if it's not a wise idea to give her the tablet if she is going to wing it into the front seat whenever the mood strikes her!!

She may very well have launched it into that field of mud and water along the highway...you know that vlog that gave us so much to work with here!!!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Screenshot (839).png

WHY CANT SHE STOP TOUCHING HER FACE!!!!
@What10001
Face, nose, she gives us so much to work with, every single day!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
Dipstickmama.jpg
Screenshot (4054).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m not going to put my wage out there cause like I said I’m not trying to cause any problems if you know what I mean but it was decent pay if that helps and also I found the job online and applied . After that I got a phone call and then a interview in person
All right now, you've been here a couple of days. Let's get to the good stuff. What did the other employees really think of Asshat and his wife? You must have some great photos on your phone, feel free to post the candids. And the burning question how big is Cilla really?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A couple Snippets from the humpers, some Can See Clearly, While others are wearing Rose Colored Glasses... I threw in Kathy just for fun.

Are any of these from a Tattler, if so fess up, and take a bow😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A couple Snippets from the humpers, some Can See Clearly, While others are wearing Rose Colored Glasses... I threw in Kathy just for fun.

Not me, but I'm girl crushing on Lori right now :love:

Samantha Cole. Winning friends and influencing people.

1657129208885.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not me, but I'm girl crushing on Lori right now :love:
Right, if she's not already here, we need her on board. She's crushing it! And Amy Lynn, what post were these comments under? I might just pop over and educate Samantha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so really the reason of me not wanting to disclose is because I feel they would know who i am based on all the things I have said so far and the pay might just verify who it is and even tho I don’t work for them now but you never know when a future potential employer will have to call your previous employers. So I am just not trying to jeopardize my own future by messing with them because they are very aware of this website
There are other reasons but this would be most of it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok so really the reason of me not wanting to disclose is because I feel they would know who i am based on all the things I have said so far and the pay might just verify who it is and even tho I don’t work for them now but you never know when a future potential employer will have to call your previous employers. So I am just not trying to jeopardize my own future by messing with them because they are very aware of this website
Oh so you just answered my biggest question, if they talk about this Forum at work, and do they take it to heart, or just laugh at it? No one means to be harsh with their questions, more leery of spies, or the actual Maass Squad, lurking here to get things riled up.😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They are aware of the site and there were times when I heard them laugh about things while making comments to each other and I assumed that they were joking about stuff that they read here but also one of their things to say is that they love all publicity even if it’s bad

Something like bad publicity is free marketing or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@lillibb
I understand. I'm 100% comfortable with all the guns we own for target shooting and if I ever had to use one in our home for self-defense but I'm not comfortable carrying in public. Man Whims is and I'm not. If confronted in public I would never be the "good guy" with a gun in a situation. Too many variables and split-second decisions that I'm not comfortable with.

I need my head examined for saying this but I would trust ASSa more with a gun than Big P and that scares the hell out of me to say. :eek:

@therealamylynn
I would imagine they have never said anything to her when she throws anything around...(pillows, couch cushions, anything in her room, iPads)
If they had been teaching her good behaviors and consequences from the start they would not be dealing with Cyclone Sweet Girl these days. 🤷‍♀️

I would hope they don't let her have her iPad when they are driving but with these two, who knows! 🤷‍♀️ They don't always make the smartest decisions and so so much to appease her. :rolleyes: Even when not driving it looks as if it's not a wise idea to give her the tablet if she is going to wing it into the front seat whenever the mood strikes her!!

She may very well have launched it into that field of mud and water along the highway...you know that vlog that gave us so much to work with here!!!!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1396768

@What10001
Face, nose, she gives us so much to work with, every single day!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1396872View attachment 1396859
Creating the perfect pig nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The problem is that Mold Manor is void of anything to entice Abbie to engage in anything. Whatever little they have for her is jammed in the closet behind the already broken down and poorly measured sectional. We see the toys that blink, shake and make noise that she likes for about as long as Abbie sees them and that is only for the video footage. We only saw 45 seconds with Abbie and Dishy Grandpa, it could have been 30 minutes, we'll never know.
I agree with this. Abbie has shown interest in toys that she receives for christmas, birthdays etc before they're taken away. She's shown interest in toys when they go to stores. Abbie loves things that light up or make music/noise, she recently seems to like drumming on things. I think she would love to have a swing at home. She deserves a proper sensory room or at the very least proper sensory toys that are always available.

It was the same at the old house, all of her toys and sensory things were hidden away in cupboards etc with only a couple of plushies lying on her bed in her room. She would have to request most of her sensory things from A&P (I realize that in some cases, it was so she couldn't eat some of them (slime, kinetic sand etc), but there are plenty of other sensory things that she could have played with that aren't a danger of her eating them. There was a lame-ass sensory closet at the rental that had a couple of strips of fabric and sequin pillows (kind of like selfishwrld). Then, P decided Abbie was no longer interested in it because she went a cpl weeks without going in the sensory closet. It was also for that reason that they didn't build any kind of sensory room in the current house. It's also bullshit what P said that they have every kind of crinkly baby book toy and Abbie still chooses a ziploc bag. P hides those baby books, the ziploc bags and pieces of paper are all that are available.

The fact is is that A&P do very little to cater to Abbie's sensory needs, her play needs, mostly because P finds it to be deeply embarrassing and shameful. She doesn't want any of those kinds of things left in a place where they can be seen.
Also, if your child doesn't show interest in one sort of toy, does that mean you just give up and say "Oh, they aren't interested in toys." No, you try something else. They may not be interested in trucks and trains, they might like stuffed animals and music making toys instead.

She had sand, slime, clay, play doh, orbies, beads, you name it. Held her interest for about 2 minutes before she walked away or tried to eat them.
She has no concept of "play" and nothing holds her interest. Like at Asa's mothers- she banged on the metal tub with McDreamy for about 45 seconds and was done. Tonight she hit the drums six times- done.
I agree that she doesn't necessarily play in the conventional sense or the way a NT kid would. I think she has fun in her own way and really, aren't toys meant to be enjoyed however you want? That's what makes them fun, right? If she only plays with them in short bursts, rather than prolonged periods, I don't see that as a reason to take them away from her all together. She may play with them for 5 minutes, go away and sit on the couch for half an hour, than come back and play a bit more. What's wrong with that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She gets all antsy around food and alcohol. That Slimeshit ain't working for her hide. Last, but certainly not least...She is a nasty, undomesticated Cilldabeast. 🐗

😹 The beginning of this song keeps looping over and over in my head😹
🎶Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhh! Everybody was….Pig Poo Fighting!🎶
View attachment 1396873View attachment 1396875
Maybe Thilla's afraid of frogs is because she met Atha and in her delusional pathetic she thought she found her " Printh " Thith isth the guy I'm going to trap and marry me ! She kissed him and he turned out to be a fat creepy toad named Atha .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Then you're probably in the wrong place.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you tell me more about why do you think I’m in the wrong place

I thought this is a anonymous place and what are the reasons that other people are here for in the first place

Maybe you are right because I didn’t think it would be like this I came here to talk about them with you but it feels like I am not welcome to be here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why introduce yourself as a former SW employee if you're worried about them finding out? You seemed eager to announce that information here and yet, you're worried about being exposed. Doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

You could be the biggest whistle blower of all time 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :m

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Are these comments on Facebook? Under FA or Lipstick Momma? Or Instagram? Inquiring minds! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are in the middle of nowhere but she has Dunkin on arrival.
‘Abbie had so many of those crinkle things, what are they called? It is sad how deprived she is of basic toys.

I thought this is a anonymous place and what are the reasons that other people are here for in the first place

Maybe you are right because I didn’t think it would be like this I came here to talk about them with you but it feels like I am not welcome to be here
hey! Well I’m glad your here. There are differing opinions on here about many things, so don’t take to heart anything none says. I get what you’re saying about protecting your anonymity and privacy and you are smart for that…

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Believe me you are in the right place to talk about them and you are more than welcome. We want you to spill the tea and give us some inside info and let us know what they are really like. All info is good info.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t get why the majority here are being so critical of and hard on this potential SW employee. I understand being cautious and skeptical - but it’s not like they are on here trolling for info or being rude to tattlers. Most of us assume the massives read on here anyway. So it’s not like you can really argue that they are a spy or a plant. They haven’t been feeding us a bunch of info or asking for any info - and we all offer up plenty on our own.

Why not everyone relax and let this play out? Everything said has been discouraging - if I were them I don’t think I’d stick around.

And I do get where some of you are coming from but I just don’t see the harm in letting them share what they want and as much as they want - that’s what we all do anyway?

Sorry if I’m out of line - I’ve been an avid reader occasional poster for quite some time (years) - I just think the approach some are taking is quite discouraging - but again everyone can tattle as they see fit I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.