Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget gluten free

Reactions: 7

Asshat, please go shopping with your wife and inform her that shirts should not cut off her arm fat like this!! She is literally stretching that shirt to all its might and the shirt is loosing…

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! Don’t blame something left in the washer by someone else, Asa. We know y’all don’t check pockets and things get washed. Remember the red lipstick on the last traveling road show.. Whatever it was, hopefully it took out that yellow dress..

Reactions: 15
Kudos to whomever used that washer before them and left them a present to stain half their laundry. They said their clothes were stained brown. Something to make you go Hmmmmm. LOL

Reactions: 19
That was a lovely story. Thanks for telling it.

Reactions: 15
Kudos to whomever used that washer before them and left them a present to stain half their laundry. They said their clothes were stained brown. Something to make you go Hmmmmm. LOL
I think it was one of Priscilla’s compact makeup. I don’t for one second believe something else was left in the washer. Heck, I use to use a laundry mat when my girls were little and the first thing that I did, was check the washer and dryer, before putting anything into them, just in case someone left surprises behind.

Reactions: 20
Wonder how much they made the laundry pay them for replacing the clothes that were were stained from Pigsweats colormatch palate she forgot was in the pile of stinky clothes. No way in hell did they walk out if there empty handed. No way.

Reactions: 12
Here is today's video
People aren't used to "seeing someone on the spectrum in public". in Billings..... what an idiot...Abbie is feral and mostly ID.... the spectrum is so diverse you could be seeing people "on the spectrum"... and not even know it... it could be anybody.... he is such an idiot!!

Also.. the fish bubble stim...ugh.. I had to put it on mute right there. I thought she was still doing it and he was editing it out.

Or one of Abbie's used pull ups..

Reactions: 16
Hey Guyth. Sorry. Long day. New Thread...we have a tie.
An Idea. A tie break.
React to this post..
For @pixelfox suggestion
For @Cardinal Rule suggestion
Will come back in 30 min to make the new thread based on reactions to this post.
All good?

Reactions: 10
Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They don’t ever seemed to be prepared for anything. They couldn’t even remember Abbie’s shoes last time. Makes no sense.

Funny they didn't take the back pack with them they could have put water in there. What if they would have got stranded or lost being as stupid as they are, lol.
They don’t ever seemed to be prepared for anything. They couldn’t even remember Abbie’s shoes last time. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 10
They couldnt they find a nice smooth path so Abbie wouldnt have to have to be uncomfortable on all those uneven steps?
They could have but it’s no fun to the humpers if Abbie isn’t moaning and crying. It’s becoming so disgusting I literally can’t watch it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.