Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
But thats the thing, why could they not walk with her and do something for abbie? A@a and p do everything they want but abbie has limited activity to no activity.
Cuz they’re lazy,and don’t wanna haul her everywhere,they don’t seem to pay attention to anything as far as what she likes in terms of sensory stuff ,they’d rather have her play with paper and plastic bags than regular sensory stuff,probably embarrassment,I say if it shuts her up and keeps her entertained and happy and safe let her at it!

Reactions: 13

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Her behaviors have been allowed so it's all she knows how to get attention or to get them to look away from their f'ing phones sometimes! It's bad of me but I love it when she terrorizes P.

Imma need video footage of P getting into and out of this hammock. And whatever metal it those hammock posts are made of need to be used on the space shuttle! Unreadable!!!!
Are they in the Badlands now? Temps there are 90-100 why is she in a sweatshirt and long pants and Abbie in a t-shirt and shorts? Is all of her laundry dirty?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Does raise an interesting question...

Does Ass have a firearm in the truck or RV. We know he keeps one for home protection but did he bring one along with him.
Gosh I hope not! Gun101, don’t travel with them, unless you know the laws in every single state and are prepared to play “toss the gun around the vehicle,” to be in compliance with the laws. Each state is different on where and how it came be stored.. Plus, add Abbie into the mix, that you don’t want the thing anywhere near her, once they stop and have it ready, in case something happened..
I am definitely pro-Gun, don’t get me wrong, but I would have a huge issue with him having a gun on a trip like this, where Abbie could get access to it because we all know they didn’t put gun safes into the truck, nor trailer.

• Heart

georgiegirl1957

Do you think that Abbie could progress in a more encouraging environment? I often wonder if she would do better in a concentrated home setting with regular family visits. In Abbie's situation, I think it would be kinder for her to be in a structured setting with regular home visits.
I have wondered the same . I've wondered if her parents participated in early intervention ? When they had the IEP meetings with Abbie's teachers and therapist did they follow through and help Abbie at home with tasks that were given to her ? Who knows ? She is profoundly delayed . Wasn't JSA making area in the new building for a place for students to live ? I have wondered if it would be best for Abbie to live in a more structured setting without the drama of her parents and brother and above all the cameras . Then again who knows ? Would she regress ? What about her behaviors of loud voice patterns ? Self harm ? The tearing up of her diapers and paper ? She is a toddler in a 17 year old body she needs constant one to one . Sadly her parents have been neglectful through out the years . Everybody here on Tattler knows her parents would object to placing Abbie in a concentrated home setting because she is their money maker they will pimp her out for all the " Things " they can hoard . My heart breaks for Abbie , I have to take breaks from watching the vlogs . In Florida do they have social workers who will advocate for Abbie ? I have so many questions . Who is Abbie's true advocate for her health , safety and well being .

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Ok so really the reason of me not wanting to disclose is because I feel they would know who i am based on all the things I have said so far and the pay might just verify who it is and even tho I don’t work for them now but you never know when a future potential employer will have to call your previous employers. So I am just not trying to jeopardize my own future by messing with them because they are very aware of this website
There are other reasons but this would be most of it
Then you're probably in the wrong place.

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
OMG, did anyone see when Abby handed her drink to Pig, and pig handed it back to her, then you hear Abby just throw the drink to the floor. Not one word was said about it, Pig didn't want to interrupt her life, and this is why Abby is the way she is.. absolutely no discipline.
This old video shows Abbie just being a brat, throwing shit around just to piss Priscilla off (which, part of me thinks is hilarious!) And Pig doesn't know how to handle it even back then.

It also shows Abbie mid meltdown and had Maverick let her pet him to calm him down. Have they ever explained why they retired Maverick as a service dog? Do we know that Mav was ever an actual trained service dog or do they just call him that. Watching the Wees use Braylee's service dog made me wonder why they didn't utilize Mav in that way - if he ever really was.

• Sick
  • Wow

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Hey everyone I had no idea that there is another daughter in the mix wow
Also I never said anything about people are old and obsessed sorry for the misunderstanding
Where did these people hike and can someone share that video or tell me how to find it
Here you go:

• Haha
  • Angry

lillibb

VIP Member
She looks like she is 15 months pregnant with triplets!
Hogs are very prolific; a sow can have two litters of pigs a year. The average litter size is 7.5 pigs, and it is not uncommon for a sow to have 12-14 pigs per litter. The gestation period of a sow (from the time she is bred until she farrows) is 114 days.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Amen! Shes squealing that Abbies making her nervous and she'll fall.
I gotta admit, I laughed when Asa told her she'd only fall 3 inches! 😂 😂
And Abbie was smacking her belly. Get it girl! Wheeeeew Heeeeeew!

We are the opposite with our dogs, is that when we go out and about and leave the caravan, the dogs come with us. Then we can do stops and take them for a walk, park in public paid car parking buildings if shopping (usually have side to side open ventilation, water, treats and more walks. We have air conditioning in the car, and we are always considerate with parking so they are not left in a hot car.
In fact, in my city, if there is a baby, small child in carseat or an animal that is hot and sll are showing signs of distress, we ring the cops, they get a quickview of the probkem, then we are allowed to smashed the car window if the door is locked, to retrieve them, so there is no litigation.
Some states in the US it’s legal to break windows in a car if an animal is inside.

• Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
What I think upsets me most about FA, like alot of you, is the missed opportunities…
Things like
Lack of intellectual challenges. Sitting in Chipotle for an hour without a tantrum or meltdown is NOT considered a “challenge”. It can certainly be a “win”, I can def understand being proud of her.. it can be an emotional challenge.. but does nothing for her intellect. The fact that they consider her “winning” in life is when in reality all she is winning at is being quiet. “she shopped with us the WHOLE TIME” “she went on a walk!” “She ate at chipotle!”

we NEVER see her intellectually challenged. And it really shows what Asa and Cilla consider a good life. And that’s spending tons of money, expensive experiences, shopping and cooking mush… it’s no wonder they don’t care if abbie gets an education cause they never cared about getting one themselves… that’s not what they take “pride” in.

Laziness is a huge factor and we’re always talking about that.. but look into each of them, and imagine what each of them consider “important in life” for themselves… education is def not in the top 5 for either of them. Parents naturally pass on these things to their children.. and since abbie‘s ID is so severe, she will never get to create her own persona , she will always be molded after her parents.

Then you got..
Lack of follow through
Lack of awareness or care of danger (Look how hard of a time she’s having walking barefoot)
Lack of communication working
Lack of overall parenting and discipline.

Discipline is funny to see Asa respond to.. cause he acts like the haters want him to spank her or scream at her…None of us want that. But maybe, next time she steals food off of a strangers plate, instead of laughing about it on the vlog, teach her that it is wrong with some kind of structured discipline. Discipline doesn’t automatically mean abuse.

Yes she has autism and ID, she’s basically a 2 year old, but what parents let their two year old CONSTANTLY take other peoples things? And laugh about it? I get the feeling they don’t know how to discipline her, but have they actually ever tried and kept it up? Of course the first time she gets in trouble, she’s not going to understand.. but if you give her the same “punishment” the next time she steals food, she WILL put two and two together “Oh, I have to go to the car/my room.. do a chore I hate (or whatever), every time I steal food…”
So next time she has the urge, she’ll remember how much it sucked after”

Again, I can imagine, discipline is extremely difficult with someone like Abbie, and… it might even be too late now.. but they are really showing their Florida Red Neck side with the “Yeah.. discipline never worked, even tho we never tried consistency… so… whatever..she’s a princess ..”

** I love Florida btw.. no offense to anyone from Florida, hehe.. im from Maine and can safely say it’s full of hics 😜😜😅😅

“Hello everyone, I’m a Sagittarius….View attachment 1415030

My BF is a Sag too

speaking of him,
He’s been watching them this past month. You know how we always have a good laugh between the anger? Well he is just anger. He despises them and just sees a kid with ID being exploited …

Lol, I was watching yesterdays vlog on the tablet and he heard pig cooking .. she was like “
“I’m cooking chicken….”
He’s like “oh, that could be healthy…”

…”nachos”

“Jesus Christ! Didn’t I just watch her devour a sack of nachos just the other day!?”
I'm a Sagittarius as well and so is my husband. ;)

• Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Ok so really the reason of me not wanting to disclose is because I feel they would know who i am based on all the things I have said so far and the pay might just verify who it is and even tho I don’t work for them now but you never know when a future potential employer will have to call your previous employers. So I am just not trying to jeopardize my own future by messing with them because they are very aware of this website
There are other reasons but this would be most of it
Oh so you just answered my biggest question, if they talk about this Forum at work, and do they take it to heart, or just laugh at it? No one means to be harsh with their questions, more leery of spies, or the actual Maass Squad, lurking here to get things riled up.😉

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
This picture really is cute. (Although I doubt the statue is her favourite, she just took a chance to get away from her parents and sit unbothered, more like!) But the Humpers in FULL FORCE about how horses must totally be Abbie’s thing now and she should definitely take up riding.... 😳🙄
Doing squeezes! Her knees are going to be good hor crap as she gets older. They aren't made to bend that way. Her and Pigfuckler can go have knee replacements together!

• Haha
  • Sad

Kimmied

VIP Member
They are in the middle of nowhere but she has Dunkin on arrival.
‘Abbie had so many of those crinkle things, what are they called? It is sad how deprived she is of basic toys.

hey! Well I’m glad your here. There are differing opinions on here about many things, so don’t take to heart anything none says. I get what you’re saying about protecting your anonymity and privacy and you are smart for that…
Trying to catch up, again. I’m not afraid of pay grade disclosure, but I’m also out on medical. I’m not hard to find and neither is my contract. I really would like to know more about the Maassives personalities and why it looks like selfie world is always empty.