Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing that requires effort is your "thing", Piggy. And to be clear, what you did wasn't even a hike. It was a walk. A stroll. You don't like moving.
NOTHING is her thing. Literally.

If it isn't food or alcohol related she can't be assed.

She hates anything that takes any sort of effort. That includes being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They have never been interested in helping Abbie, in fact they used to leave it to crazy nanny and the other respite to do stuff with Abbie. I still believe they sued the public school because they didn't fix Abbie into a normal girl. I feel like that has happened a lot, I wonder if crazy nanny saw that too.

If they sue JSA, I bet it will be for the same thing. That they were going to make her a real girl.

Pigrilla reminds of the stepmother in Cinderella, only she wants Abbie to be trained into Cinderella their personal slave, hidden behind independence.

Pigrilla mostly, and Assache have never accepted Abbie's diagnosis.

Abbie used to have so much life in her, a glint in her eyes, especially when around Crazy nanny.

Poor kid looks like how I get when I am suicidal. Her parents don't even notice, that's the worse thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Saying “that’s okay” just fixes everything.
Exactly. 👍🏼 To put it bluntly, Pig is a quitter. If it is too hard, or physically challenging, she is not going to do it. Being a mother to Abbie has to be one of the most challenging things she has faced in her life….and she quit that years ago. She would rather get wasted and make a fool of herself for cash, then actually dig down deep within herself and find her purpose, learn new skills, etc.
Last night…
Ass said he needed to go for a bike ride…Pig said she needed to find a mall. There you go. Says everything you need to know.
I agree with the above, if I were raking it in like she is, I would have the trainer here RIGHT NOW. My fridge would be packed with delicious, perfectly arranged meal planning containers for the week. My massage therapist would be by later this afternoon to work all the soreness from my muscles, while I sipped on some freshly squeezed fruits and veggies. I could go on and on. But, you can be damn sure my disabled kid would be receiving the same if not better treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Crying and sore after allegedly walking 1.6 miles. SMH. The real reason for the tears was likely due to there not being any hotdogs as her prize at the end of the “hike”. 🐷
She could have been useful during the hike truffle hunting with that snout, and she could have eaten them on the way to help get some energy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good lord. That is barely a walk. My friends and I (who are not in any real shape) walk 3-4 miles on our journeys. We go everywhere. Uphill, downhill, on trails, on sidewalks, etc. We enjoy the hell out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok Tattlers that are familiar with the “hike” they did - in this ig story she is VERY dramatic about “surviving the hike”. She says she is SO sore. That it was hard and emotional. It was a mile? Right? It didn’t look like you climbed steep hill or rock formations. She acts like she has scaled the top of Pikes Peak. On one hand YAY for getting some actual exercise, but. If you act like you’re dying from a one mile walk….that should be telling. Oh, and the worst part? She broke two nails. 🙄
Ooh where is this video? I can’t seem to find it.

Reactions: 8
That was absolutely dreadful. For me, that is when child services needed to be called. They had a sick child who would be dehydrated from vomiting, lying, helplessly, in the hot Florida sun. At the very least, they should have set up a comfortable bed situation under the outdoor ceiling fans in the sitting area to keep her comfortable. Ideally, she should have been inside, with the A/C set to a comfortable temperature with at least one parent...not Isaiah....tending to Abbie's need. That was such negligence that I hope that Tattlers did report and there was a home visit that the disgusting "parents" were too ashamed to share and rant about..
Not to mention the pinching, we all have seen videos of P pinching her, what is happening off camera!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Abbie has been wilding out over the past 4 days huh?
Good.
I hope she was destructive and loud. I hope she eloped, joined parades, visited other people's camp sites, stripped naked and smeared feces. I hope she did not hold back.
I hope she embarrassed the tit out of them!
I hope she continues her "behaviors". 😆
@Hotographer512
Perfectly said!!!
Imagine being a fly on the wall for that 4 day shitstorm!! 🤔🤭 I feel bad for the dogs, stuck in that nightmare. :(

Abbie does not deserve any of this. ASSa and Big P truly deserve all the misery Abbie brings their way on this trip.
BigPunhappycamper.jpg

Even her back-of-the-knee googly eyes look like they are having a crappy trip.
BigPblueshirt.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
@Hotographer512
Perfectly said!!!
Imagine being a fly on the wall for that 4 day shitstorm!! 🤔🤭 I feel bad for the dogs, stuck in that nightmare. :(

Abbie does not deserve any of this. ASSa and Big P truly deserve all the misery Abbie brings their way on this trip.
View attachment 1409058

Even her back-of-the-knee googly eyes look like they are having a crappy trip.
View attachment 1409039
She looks the same front and back, the back of her knees looks like the front of her knees. Her butt looks as much as a gunt as her front gunt. Maybe she could be a circus sideshow freakshow.

I imagine the pinching has been going on for a long time, I don't think this is a new thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks the same front and back, the back of her knees looks like the front of her knees. Her butt looks as much as a gunt as her front gunt. Maybe she could be a circus sideshow.
Imagine Isaiah knowing what he is going into? I'm sure he will be the caregiver as soon as he gets there...and sharing a "room" with Abbie.... I think I would be running if I were him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine Isaiah knowing what he is going into? I'm sure he will be the caregiver as soon as he gets there...and sharing a "room" with Abbie.... I think I would be running if I were him.
What man wants to share a bedroom with his sister? He will be with Abbie 24 hours a day until they get home. His Maassive parents at least get a bit of a break when they can close their pig sty door at night. This is not a vacation for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So Kylie is now working at selfish world? How did she not escape like Summer seems to?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ooh where is this video? I can’t seem to find it.
It was her IG story last night. Should still be there on her Cilla's Stuff & tit IG

So Kylie is now working at selfish world? How did she not escape like Summer seems to?

It seems like Summer has been home with her parents quite a bit this summer. Guess Kylie needs something to do.

Reactions: 14
Summer has hung out with Isiah ( as seen briefly on his blog) but seems to have escaped vlogging and the circus)

i kinda Hope she has seen the light and doesn’t get involved with ass and pig again. But I do kinda hope she sees Jnr as she seems to be his only real freind

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good lord. That is barely a walk. My friends and I (who are not in any real shape) walk 3-4 miles on our journeys. We go everywhere. Uphill, downhill, on trails, on sidewalks, etc. We enjoy the hell out of it.
Yeah, 1.6 miles is really nothing. I used to walk that on my lunch break and I’m in my 50’s. At 40 it should be a breeze.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And Abbie’s bedroom is also Pigs makeup flogging area. He would have zero privacy from Abbie or mama pig -

What man wants to share a bedroom with his sister? He will be with Abbie 24 hours a day until they get home. His Maassive parents at least get a bit of a break when they can close their pig sty door at night. This is not a vacation for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.