Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Asa shoved the shoes on Abbie's feet is why she probably didn't take them off. I bet money on it they are crazy tight.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tonight's vlog: Asa and P don't care if the shoes hurt Abbie's feet, they won't feel the pain. The conversation about how safe Chicago is has me wondering if these two are that dumb? It's a bleeping city.

Ass is just trying to disprove the "haters" who mentioned it being unsafe in the comments. Weird hill for these two to die on, though, given their political beliefs...

Reactions: 13
So they went to Chicago and drove around for lord knows how long, and didn't even bother to stop by the Home Alone house or ANY of the places from Ferris Bueller or the Breakfast Club or any other John Hughes movie??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So they went to Chicago and drove around for lord knows how long, and didn't even bother to stop by the Home Alone house or ANY of the places from Ferris Bueller or the Breakfast Club or any other John Hughes movie??
Those are stops that fun, interesting people make. And that smart people with a travel vlog would make time for. They are none of those things. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait what? They drove into the city just to eat??
Pick a museum ANY museum.. There are fabulous ones there that are interactive; Abbie might actually enjoy herself. There’s the
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE& INDUSTRY
THE FIELD MUSEUM
THE ART INSTITUTE
What about a walk along the lakeshore
How about going up to the top of the JOHN HANCOCK BUILDING or the SEARS TOWER??
They are such losers! I hope they hurry up and get out of town! Chicago doesn’t want you there!😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pick a museum ANY museum.. There are fabulous ones there that are interactive; Abbie might actually enjoy herself. There’s the
THE FIELD MUSEUM
THE ART INSTITUTE
They are such losers! I hope they hurry up and get out of town! Chicago doesn’t want you there!😡
They mentioned Navy Pier but didn't even go there. That would have been fun.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tonight's vlog: Asa and P don't care if the shoes hurt Abbie's feet, they won't feel the pain. The conversation about how safe Chicago is has me wondering if these two are that dumb? It's a bleeping city.

She. Didn’t. Have. Shoes. They should have at least one entire full change of clothes for that girl with him at all times. Have a crate in the back with anything you might need for an emergency for that girl. Including her asshole parents for getting her shoes.

Or the Bean. Or Pier Park. I swear they’re ridiculous

Reactions: 17
I thought he said they were 1 1/2 hrs from the campground, and where were the dogs while they were sightseeing? In the camper? So how long do you think they were gone total? 4-6 hrs? And the dogs were in the camper. Please tell me I heard wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I thought he said they were 1 1/2 hrs from the campground, and where were the dogs while they were sightseeing? In the camper? So how long do you think they were gone total? 4-6 hrs? And the dogs were in the camper. Please tell me I heard wrong.
I think they were gone longer then that.. or at least around 8 hours..it was dark when they got home..it took them over 2 hours just to get into the city..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

It had to be longer than that. Took them 2 hours to get there, and then about 2 hours to go back to camp. Plus, sitting down to eat, taking the sightseeing tour, Asa walking a mile each way to get Abbie the shoes, driving around looking at Chicago Fire places, driving to WLW's old neighborhood, etc. I'd say 8 hours is more likely.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly think that they shouldn't be allowed to have dogs as they don't take the best care of them. Were they giving them plenty of opportunities to go to the bathroom and making sure they wouldn't escape. Why weren't the dogs staying home with Isiah?

Wonder how often Sweet Girl goes without shoes? Bet you Ass had all of his camera tit, and Pig her phone and snacks. 🤔 Notice how chatty she was at the end of the vlog, with the occasional slur. Mama Pig re-upped on her food and alcohol needs once they got back to the tin can. I have noticed over time that when she is running off at the mouth to the point they talk over each other, alcohol is involved. Food and booze, wash..rinse…repeat. 👀🫣👀
They can't remember to bring shoes for Abbie but they will never forget their camera so they can exploit abbie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So they're gone for about 8 hours while the dogs are in the A/C of the RV. What happens if the A/C failed? Those dogs would be in there with no cooling system.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sandy's eye looks like a bee sting. Do dogs get styes? I can't imagine Big P having enough energy to enjoy anything where walking is involved, although love of food probably revs her engine to get to the next eatery. When I was at my heaviest (over270) I was embarrassed to even walk out to the mailbox next to the road, but never embarrassed enough to keep me out of the grocery stores or restaurants.
AssA did reference an Uber ride in Chicago, so Big P probably didn’t have much time waddling with their double decker bus tour, truck drive and hired car. They were clearly out past sunset but probably didn’t arrive in Chicago early. Poor cooped-up dogs.

Have you all seen her facebook live? It took them 2 hours to get into Chicago.. but they are having the BEST TIME!!!! Their trip is SO MUCH FUN!!!!! They already know what they will be eating... Abbie wants Chipotle..lol.

The poor dogs probably locked up all day.
The part that got me was that neither parent confirmed that Abbie had shoes, so Big P and Sweet Girl remained in the parking ramp until AssA found shoes at a neighborhood drugstore. P noted, “We had the BEST parking ramp because they had bathrooms and that is so important to us.” AssA noting two-way traffic and tight spaces in the parking ramp. In a major city, space = money, Dude!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
THE FIELD MUSEUM
THE ART INSTITUTE
And don’t forget the International Museum of Surgical Science. It’s a lovely hidden treasure in an old mansion on Lake Shore Drive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.