Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see this ending well. Kaidale is a strong, fast and growing boy who is going from the important routine of school and the company of different adults and children to a nomadic and isolating lifestyle with his doolally Mother. What will she do when he decides to elope in the middle of the night and gets lost, hurt or worse? Kaitlyn has commented how far Kaidale has come in terms of socialization, that was due to therapy, school and hard work. I fear that he will regress and be unable to rebound because of Kaitlyn's insistence on her tin can tour. Her parents seem to be very involved with Kaidale, I can't see them being comfortable or pleased with any of this. I am still dumbfounded that Kaitlyn is a nurse. She has poor critical thinking skills, moves as slow as molasses and does not seem at all bright. Imagine going into the ER and finding that she is your loved one's nurse?
She said at one point she was working with a pharmaceutical company during paper work. If she is working at 5 AM she is not nursing.

Reactions: 2
I can picture them parked in a Walmart parking lot or some isolated wooded area. This is such a big mistake I fear the worst.
She said at one point she was working with a pharmaceutical company during paper work. If she is working at 5 AM she is not nursing.
Will she teach him math and geography? He can barely I’d a picture of a bear and what color it is. She is a dreamer and her parents must be going out of their minds with worry. How will he go in the mens room with out her help? So many issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just saw a short she put on u tube where the son made holes in the walls because of change and she is going to take him to a new place every day. She is nuts.

• Wow
I actually wasted 16 minutes of my life watching her vlog and as cringeworthy as it was to listen to her it just confirmed what we already knew.
Kaitlyn has more than one screw loose. :unsure:

There is too much to unpack here and wrap my brain around.

I'm not sure what world she is living in but no sane person would do such a thing. 🤦‍♀️

KaitlinDelusional.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually wasted 16 minutes of my life watching her vlog and as cringeworthy as it was to listen to her it just confirmed what we already knew.
Kaitlyn has more than one screw loose. :unsure:

There is too much to unpack here and wrap my brain around.

I'm not sure what world she is living in but no sane person would do such a thing. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1340874
She. Is mentally ill. She treats her son like a boyfriend.

First thing she does in the new video is bendover on front of the camera to pick up her shoes. What is wrong with her that she has the need to flash bits and pieces of herself. And there's no way she'll be able to handle him as he grows, he's what 10 or 11? Guess what mom, puberty has begun and can you see her with him as a teen? Sadlt I think she does know. Grow up Kaitlyn, you're losing control.

Reactions: 7
Kaidale is already on medication for aggressive behaviour. She mentioned that quite a while ago. I really don’t understand why she’s pulled him out of school. Not only that, but he seemed to be thriving going to gym class. I don’t watch their vlogs much, but I get the impression she is bored with her life and wants some adventure.

Reactions: 3
Kaidale is already on medication for aggressive behaviour. She mentioned that quite a while ago. I really don’t understand why she’s pulled him out of school. Not only that, but he seemed to be thriving going to gym class. I don’t watch their vlogs much, but I get the impression she is bored with her life and wants some adventure.
And what do we really know? This crap could all stem from something else, could be she went to her folks to borrow money, they say "we're always bailing you out" so she goes "I'll show you" Takes him out of school, gives up her apartment, going to live in a van with no running water or sanitary facilities. (just a thought) Cutting off her nose to spite her face. I like your thoughts Vegan about her being bored.

I have a feeling JSA gave up on both Kaildale and Abbie. Too much of a coincidence of both of them out of JSA. Not sure if there were aggression issues with both of them.

Reactions: 6
I watched her latest vlog and it honestly left me wondering why she has pulled him from everything? She said he is displaying PICA again and that she was going to ask his speech therapist and behaviorist about it. She showed the speech therapy session, and learned some valuable things about oral sensory input and how much Kaidale is craving it. As of now, he still has these services during the summer. I am sure that will end though when she is living the van life full time, and then what?? He is obviously still benefiting from these services. And what about his medication? How will she get that filled regularly while on the road?

We honestly thought about being nomads after I retired from the military. We already had a travel trailer that we loved camping in, and were looking to get a bigger one to be full time RV'ers. It was dreamy thinking about all the experiences and fun we would have. But after a few weeks, reality set in. I started thinking of how would we get our sons medications they needed? Both my boys at the time were still young and my oldest required regular visits with an endocrineologist for his medication. Then it became clear that we would need a "home base" to get all these things cared for. Then I thought what if my oldest wants to start doing sports and other things like teens do? Then I thought well, how would I be able to get in touch with local autism resources and make friends for myself if we are always on the road? I'm glad we chose not to in the end because I believe it would have been detrimental to our boys in the long run.

Also, if I was planning to go full time on the road, I'd ditch the van and at least buy a pop up trailer. There are some really nice ones that have two big beds and indoor showers/toilets. Screw that van. It's too damn small.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to say I think Kaitlyn is making a big mistake. It’s one thing to travel in that van during holidays, but to have that as a permanent home is madness. She’s already having a few issues with Kaidale and they haven’t even left yet.
A long time ago she made some vlogs about being a single parent and how difficult it was to find a partner, then she filmed her and that weird guy John answering questions posed by the viewers. Soon after she said a few things in a couple of vlogs which made me wonder if her comments were aimed at him and if she was giving him an ultimatum. She was talking about commitment and moving on. Soon after they split, then not long after that she started remodelling the van.
I don’t think she’s particularly happy. She was young when she had Kaidale and she’s been a great mum to him. However, it’s not been easy for her having to study, work and care for him and I get the impression that she now wants to have some excitement in her life, hence the travelling and Kaidale is being taken along for the ride. Personally I can’t see them lasting that long. If they were in a caravan or an RV they’d have some comforts,but that little van has no room in it and I think as much as Kaidale likes hiking and being active, he might just start acting up even more.

• Heart
She is out of her mind. He needs routine and she is going to pull the rug out from under him. How will he go into a men’s room by himself?

I just can't with her, her sing songy sentences, she's always pausing and looking off into the distance, trying to search for words, no clue what she is going to say next. If you don't have a dialogue, then shut up until you can compose something that flows. She is jamming him into all these activities, then will turn around and pull him out of them, so they can flounder on the road. She needs a better mic, if she wants to keep what little viewers she has ... she will never ever have the following that FA has. I stopped feeling sorry for her long ago, she's a grown woman, single parent, who makes the stupidest decisions for her, and her son. Oh I don't like life anymore, so I'm going to ignore all the stress and bills, by taking this show on the road. Freakin dumbass!

I still can't believe she made it through nursing school. She doesn't seem very intelligent at all.

Reactions: 7
She is on a beach vacation with her son and is hugging and kissing him like he is her boyfriend. She really gives me the creeps with her displays of affection.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I just saw that Fathering Autism has a fancy van attached to his truck and they are traveling around the country. Perhaps Kaitlin got her goofy ideas from them.

This chic is delusional and has lost her mind. On what planet is this a good idea? 🤔🤦‍♀️
Screenshot (2674).png
Screenshot (2675).png

That van is dirty and they have not even started living in it yet. 🤦‍♀️
Kaitlynfridge.jpg

Most of the comments are supportive of this bonehead decision🤦‍♀️ with a few logical ones mixed in.

Screenshot (2681).png
Screenshot (2682).png

Grab some popcorn Tattlers, this will be interesting!

• Haha
  • Heart
She is going to get into big trouble with this idea. The boy is treated like her boyfriend and some of the hugging and kissing doesn’t look right.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she moved all of her stuff into the van and is going to begin a nightmare in my opinion. Where will they use rest rooms and showers. This is not going to end well. The boy is clueless about what is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 4