Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Assa, you make sure nothing like this happens to you. But we can see all your jump cuts so there is that.

Hey Assa, you make sure nothing like this happens to you. But we can see all your jump cuts so there is that.

This is good advise for you Assa and Priscilla. Abbie would greatly appreciate and thrive if both of you were more present in her life and doing what is best for her and not your damn YouTube channel and MLM scam.

“Today I want to let you know I’m so disgusted with myself for posing for a thumbnail on such an emotional video,” she said in the video. “It made me take a step back and realize I need to just be way more present in the moment and not even be thinking about anything like this when things are happening in my life.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A 26 minute vlog? 👀👁👀 That ends with that dumb Slimeslut on a barge commercial? No thank you!. I usually watch on my ipad so I can screen record and such, but today I started watching with Man Meow on the TV. We made it a little over 5 minutes. Man Meow has not watched in probably over a year…his two comments..
1) She isn’t getting any smaller
2) What the hell is up with Isaiahs eyes (referencing the wide eyes on the golf cart)
Pretty much sums it up. We see what we see…#bykwsyr

I would much rather watch WLW do FB Live videos.
5063A310-ABE0-4B49-934F-73EF4CC3E98B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
X
Nah,they don’t care. hes not in her downline, but he subscribes to the amaze box. 😂. She did sign up Wayne. Probably all her aunties and uncles as well. Honestly she doesn’t need to do it at this stage because she sells so much To Abbie’s fans. Slime encorages husbands to get involved and support their wives. Hire help etc. They were interviewing them at the Mexico thing. its a big business for them now. They have ditched the artificial division of Fathering Autism and Lipstick Mama. They talk about it on FA now, the not so subtle product placement of slime tit in the vlogs and now Asswipe is actively recruiting for her and selling products. Shamelessly.

she came in 3rd for sales last month. 😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe the HUMPERS are starting to wake up to the MLM scam??? One can only hope. Patreons for FA are at 175..hopefully they will wake up as well. I cant believe 175 people send them money every month.

I see P trying to sell cheap earrings and other things besides slime... I wonder if the slime scam is not as successful now?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow Kimmied shout it out loud proud mama!!!!
Was it too much? I’d love to see Isaiah get his masters in four years and feel able to live his own life. Never have I ever ever made my older kids responsible for my ID kid. His future is also spelled out in court documents. I still think Isaiah could have a shot at a typical life if the Pigs would just leave him alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
X

Maybe the HUMPERS are starting to wake up to the MLM scam??? One can only hope. Patreons for FA are at 175..hopefully they will wake up as well. I cant believe 175 people send them money every month.

I see P trying to sell cheap earrings and other things besides slime... I wonder if the slime scam is not as successful now?
They haven't mentioned Patreon for awhile. I wonder if they are still giving their patrons "perks" such as video extras, getting first views on uploads, etc. I remember they had tiers like Abbie's Angels , etc. Or if folks are just getting the same tit we are.

Reactions: 15
These assholes are not even learning the correct signs. A mockery to the deaf community. My son is deaf so yes I know a thing or two. 🙄🙄 But you know if I say something he will tell me that I am the wrong one and give me a lecture about being deaf. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They haven't mentioned Patreon for awhile. I wonder if they are still giving their patrons "perks" such as video extras, getting first views on uploads, etc. I remember they had tiers like Abbie's Angels , etc. Or if folks are just getting the same tit we are.
They still have the levels... "Abbie's Angels is 25 a month". ...imagine sending them 25 a month..you get an exclusive "Abbie Mug"..and you get to text them...lol...and a private facebook group. ..oh boy!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Scamming with some smoke and mirrors on the side...
1652498658734 (1).png

Reality...
BigPBeautyGuideFail.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Was it too much? I’d love to see Isaiah get his masters in four years and feel able to live his own life. Never have I ever ever made my older kids responsible for my ID kid. His future is also spelled out in court documents. I still think Isaiah could have a shot at a typical life if the Pigs would just leave him alone.
It was NOT too much at all. You are a proud mother of brilliant children and I for one liked hearing about it. Thanks for sharing with us! :)(y)🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I rewatched some of the old livestreams - they were encouraging people to text Isiah on Facebook … he was 17 .. creepy and concerning 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey, Assa and Tinkerhog!! I’m on my way to Heidelberg University right now to watch my kid graduate from a masters program with a Latin degree. In four years he has kept a 3.9 grade point average. And he went to a regular high school where he was named one of the kids to watch for. And started on his football team varsity in both high school and university as a freshman. He’ll be enrolled in his doctorate classes in the fall, after he and two of his siblings take a trip to Italy. Let me hear more about how successful Isaiah is.
(sorry for the brag, I’m just very proud of this kid).
Congratulations to your son Kimmied! You have every right to be proud. I hope your kids have a wonderful and memorable trip to Italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
JulieJo

not my favorite anti-MLMer.
I like her. She's intelligent and doesn't mix her words.
She uses the scammers own words/videos to make her points. This is the way to do it.
She also doesn't talk 100mph and wear crazy makeup with rainbow colored hair.
To each their own but that's too distracting for me to watch and hear what's being said at the same time.
I just prefer intelligent, well spoken, vanilla anti-mlmers.
😆
Thanks for letting me know where you saw that juicy comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that is why she is now pulling on her nose in the opposite direction to pull out the crease. A reverse snout rub, if you will, lol.
I would love to get a look at her genetic report. That woman is a petrie dish of genetic oddities.

I found this online. At the time she registered Abbie was 3 and Isaiah was 7.

I thought she said she went to High School in Cuba? Goose Creek High School is in South Carolina.

1652558577314.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a terrible vlog. Pigfuckles needs to grow the duck up, put on her big girl Omar panties and accept Abbie for who she is and quit dwelling on who she could have been. It’s called unconditional love fuckles.
And put down the damn half and half!
Screenshot_20220514-011354~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of Cilla's beauty consultants and self proclaimed friend.

1652559198122.png
1652559221419.png

They all have the itchy scratchies. This chick is either mimicking Cillapotamus or there's something in the skincare. I lost count of how many times she scratched in the first few minutes.

1652559537917.png
1652559563686.png
1652559584402.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love to get a look at her genetic report. That woman is a petrie dish of genetic oddities.

I found this online. At the time she registered Abbie was 3 and Isaiah was 7.

I thought she said she went to High School in Cuba? Goose Creek High School is in South Carolina.

View attachment 1266937
Did they move back to North Carolina after Asa got out of the coast guard? I thought it was Elizabeth city - not Charleston ..

But the timing doesn’t work as they moved to Jackson when Abbie was 6 months old they said…

Also she is in class of 1999 which would make her in her 19/20 when she got this.. nothing wrong with going back to school to get a diploma if you haven’t done one but I’m confused on timing, and why there if they lived in NC..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I like her. She's intelligent and doesn't mix her words.
She uses the scammers own words/videos to make her points. This is the way to do it.
She also doesn't talk 100mph and wear crazy makeup with rainbow colored hair.
To each their own but that's too distracting for me to watch and hear what's being said at the same time.
I just prefer intelligent, well spoken, vanilla anti-mlmers.
😆
Thanks for letting me know where you saw that juicy comment!
I am watching it now... here is another FA comment

The mom from Fathering Austism celebrated last month because she'd made a million in sales. Her upline (is it Ashley!") must have been jumping around too. The minute they said they were celebrating I immediately wondered how much of the million did they see in their household?

Also she just said that less then one fifth of the Slime company makes 200 or over a month.

That comp plan is to benefit the people who already make money...not the newly scammed downlines... also that Brook is so obnoxious its unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.